• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 2 NEWS FROM THE BERNABEAU REAL MADRID SMFA CUP CHAMPS Los Galaticos have added another trophy to the trophy case as they won the SFMA Cup Today by defeating Barcelona b

Re: Gold Championship 2 Gold Championship 2 - Preview to the new season ! Zaragoza can announce that they are in the market for a new 90+ centre back, or a young 89 CB. They have announced

Re: Gold Championship 2 Having joined Glasgow Rangers 15 games into the season and with Rangers in real trouble in the league Manager Roger Beardmore gives us his thoughts on how things have gone no

Re: Gold Championship 2

393_1190839464.gif

Rolando-Fonseca-FC-Porto-Atletico-Madrid-Cham_1989650.jpg

Justice In Germany With Monchengladbach

Yesturday it was Comfirmed by German Budesliga Side Borussia Monchengladbach, that Englishman Nick Justice would become their new head coach, and will try and get the Giants from 19th and Rescue the club after former Willie Greene was Sacked and Caretaker boss Ryan was not offerd the job after being in charge 2 games, they have now comfirmed Nick Justice the mid-exsperianced coach as the man to lead them to the sucsess they deserve, hsi first move was he brought in Portugese Defender Jorge Rolando from Scottish side Hibs for a fee of £25.7million. Then shockingly Giuseppe Rossi didnt turn up to trainign and stated in an interview whilst away on International break that Borussia Monchengladbach were a small rubbish team, and he is now heading to Spanish Giants Barcelona in a deal which will see Fench Striker Guillaume Hoarau join aswell as already joined Brazilian midfielder Raphael Jean.

• 2 weeks later...

393_1190839464.gif

12426787430.jpg

Borussia Mönchengladbach Sign Braafheid In Hopes Of Survival

In their fight for Budesliga Servival Borussia Mönchengladbach have signed Dutch LB Edson Braafheid for a sum of £11,500,000 from unmanaged Brazilian Side Vasca Da Gama. He becomes Justice's 5th signing since Justice took over, those have been Jorge Rolando, Raphael Jean, Guillaume Hoarau and Eyong Enoh with only Guiseppe Leaving for Barcelona, which was why Jean and Hoarau joined Borussia Mönchengladbach. In his first Three games in charge Justice has Won Two and Lost Just One, wins over Borussia Dotmund and a win against Relegation rivals Greuther Fürth and his loss to Freiburg, now this weekend Borussia Mönchengladbach face 1. FC Kaiserslautern before a final day trip to high rated german side FC Schalke, so therefore at the moment the odds are stacked against them, we'll have to wait and see what ahppens, in what will be a good finale scramble.

Ajax kept up their tradition of winning every single Holland & Belgium League Div 1 Title (except the inaugral season+the 3rd) after a 3-1 victory over SC Heerenveen.

Under Yap, they broke the record for the most points gained as they accumulated 103 points over the course of 38 games, eclipsing the 101 points tally set in season 5. This season, Ajax have won 34 games, drew 1 and lost 3, scoring 133 goals in the process. At the same time, they finished a massive 32 points ahead of closest rivals Standard Liege, Anderlecht, and Club Brugge, who all finished on 71 points.

However, they failed to reach the Cup final after a weakened side lost 2-0 at home to PSV in the semi-finals.

Will Yap do better in the next season?

I was disappointed not to squeeze into the SMFA Cup this season after finishing 5th in Spain - just a solitary point behind Zaragoza :(

Still, future is looking bright for Salamanca! Having picked them up 13 games into Season 5 with 0 points, 7 players, and a losing streak as long as my arm, the club have shown decent progression:

Season 5 - 13th (Division 2)

Season 6 - 1st (Division 2)

Season 7 - 11th (Division 1)

Season 8 - 5th (Division 1)

Hoping for a top 4 season 9 finish but I can see this being the biggest challenge yet for Salamanca.

The first XI is now a "whopping" 88 average rating, and there is reasonable strength in depth. We reached the Spanish Cup Quarter Final and even had a brief romp in the SMFA Shield (where we lost to Zaragoza, of course!).

The club's talisman, Seydou Keita (92) can leave if someone is prepared to stump a good offer involving two good players.

Gold Championship 2.

Napoli win SMFA Shield

Salvador Cabanas's goal clinched Napoli their second SMFA Club trophy as the Italian side overcame Zaragoza to win the SMFA Shield 2-0 at Estádio do Dragão. In a match they dominated, Cabanas the man of the match, knocked in a superb header 17 minutes from time to give Tiger Baker’s team the silverware and a place in the SMFA Super Cup game against either their Italian rivals Juventus or Liverpool.

user_invisible.gifreputation.gif progress.gifedit.gif

Tiger Baker loses his teams

Lost all my teams in GC1, GC2, GC3, GC17 AND GC20.

I took over diego benitez account, but before I did he resigned all the teams in the same Gold Championships as me, so not entirely sure why; I have contacted support I await their response. I can assure everyone there was no cheating envolved.

Lost all my teams in GC1' date=' GC2, GC3, GC17 AND GC20.

I took over diego benitez account, but before I did he resigned all the teams in the same Gold Championships as me as me, so not entirely sure why; I have contacted support I await their response. I can assure everyone there was no cheating envolved.[/quote']

What teams did you have in what GC's mate?

HAMILTON FC - SEASON REVIEW

It was a great season for HAMILTON FC.

Finishing 3rd in the league was my highest league position with ACCIES. (highest previously was 4th)

Having lost our main striker - through injury - with 9 games left, it was going to be a difficult run-in. I had 3 loaned players so couldn't go down that road to help out. I didn't have much finance to cover either. So, I made do with what I had.

With 9 games left, I lost 3 matches in a row, failing to score in all 3 of them, so it was going to be very difficult to stay top 3. I was happy with my results after that sticky patch and went on to record a 4-1 and 5-1 away wins in the last 2 matches of the season. (a good response)

SEASON HIGHS

RANGERS 0 HAMILTON 1

CELTIC 0 HAMILTON 1

HAMILTON 2 RANGERS 0

HAMILTON 0 CELTIC 0

ABERDEEN 1 HAMILTON 4

ST JOHNSTONE 1 HAMILTON 5

SEASON LOWS

ROSS COUNTY 1 HAMILTON 0

HAMILTON 0 GRETN2008 3

then the 3 matches I lost with 9 games to go.

FALKIRK 1 HAMILTON 0

HAMILTON 0 MOTHERWELL 2

DUNFERMLINE 1 HAMILTON 0

ALL-IN though, a very good season and I hope for a similar season ahead.

HAMILTON FC - SEASON REVIEW

SEASON HIGHS

RANGERS 0 HAMILTON 1 :D

CELTIC 0 HAMILTON 1

HAMILTON 2 RANGERS 0:D

HAMILTON 0 CELTIC 0

ABERDEEN 1 HAMILTON 4

ST JOHNSTONE 1 HAMILTON 5

SEASON LOWS

ROSS COUNTY 1 HAMILTON 0

HAMILTON 0 GRETN2008 3

then the 3 matches I lost with 9 games to go.

FALKIRK 1 HAMILTON 0 :( Hopefully the real team do better this week.

HAMILTON 0 MOTHERWELL 2 How could you let this happen.:mad::P

DUNFERMLINE 1 HAMILTON 0

ALL-IN though' date=' a very good season and I hope for a similar season ahead.[/quote']

Can you post your squad Craig I would like to have a look at what you've got at your disposal and dream if only we could buy them in real life. :D

HAMILTON FC - SQUAD

NAME: ............................POS........RAT

SCARPI, Alessio..................Gk...........84

BOSCO, João....................Gk...........82

HESSE, Marcus..................Gk...........70

DE CLER, Tim....................LB...........87

CHICA, Francisco...............LB/RB.......86

PEREZ, Eros.....................LB/LM......83

MASSEY, Dane..................LB/LM......74

FINNAN, Steve..................RB...........88

SCHIAVI, Rolando..............CB...........87

TURAN, Ali.......................CB...........86

ADRIANO DUARTE, Mansur..Def/DM.....83

VANGIONI, Leonel.............LM/LB.......86

KILY GONZALEZ, Cristian....LM/AM......85

AGNEW, Scott..................LM/Wing...70

GIANNAKOPOULOS, Stelios..RM/Wing...85

WILSON, Marvyn...............DM..........73

JURIC, Ivan......................CM/LM......88

BAEZ, Xavier....................CM/RB.......86

EDMUNDO, Alves...............Fwd..........87

EVERTON, Ramos..............Fwd..........83

MAGGIOLO, Ezequiel..........CF............86

MOLS, Michael.................CF........... 84

ARVIDSSON, Magnus.........CF............81

BENYAMINA, Soufian.........CF............70

Lost all my teams in GC1' date=' GC2, GC3, GC17 AND GC20.

I took over diego benitez account, but before I did he resigned all the teams in the same Gold Championships as me, so not entirely sure why; I have contacted support I await their response. I can assure everyone there was no cheating envolved.[/quote']

If you have sent a ticket, SM may well just close the ticket (I think there is a warning to this extent when creating tickets) but I am not sure how you have gone about contacting them.

You say no cheating is involved, which I do not doubt, but taking over accounts is not allowed under the Terms of Use... and you have confirmed that this is what happened so I expect this is why SM have taken action against you and the other chap.

If you have sent a ticket' date=' SM may well just close the ticket (I think there is a warning to this extent when creating tickets) but I am not sure how you have gone about contacting them.

You say no cheating is involved, which I do not doubt, but taking over accounts is not allowed under the Terms of Use... and you have confirmed that this is what happened so I expect this is why SM have taken action against you and the other chap.[/quote']

But....

Taking over others accounts is allowed. Hunty took over an account recently and Ste told me directy that there is nothing wrong with that.

I saw Diego Benitez advertise in GC2 newspaper and approached him, we did a deal he resigned from the teams in all the Gold Championships I had teams in and I took over his account.

He has 2 new accounts in the name triball tatto and he can confirm this all true.

But SM sent me a message saying I had 2 teams in GC2 this is not true. I requested and confirmed by PM that he had resigned the teams in GC1, GC2 and GC3 before I took over!!

3 years work up the spout but I retained Diego Benitez's account with a rep of 39 and have some good teams to work with!!

I saw Diego Benitez advertise in GC2 newspaper and approached him' date=' we did a deal he resigned from the teams in all the Gold Championships I had teams in and I took over his account.

He has 2 new accounts in the name triball tatto and he can confirm this all true.

But SM sent me a message saying I had 2 teams in GC2 this is not true. I requested and confirmed by PM that he had resigned the teams in GC1, GC2 and GC3 before I took over!!

3 years work up the spout but I retained Diego Benitez's account with a rep of 39 and have some good teams to work with!!

I'm glad you still have teams to work with.

Following all of your success that I have noticed over the years I have been playing SM I wouldn't have put you down as one to break rules anyway. Its such a shame you have lost your own teams.

Thanks mate,

I must have been a bit bored to even go for Diego's teams but I have never had any big teams so I fancied a go. Especially since SM has brought in paying to reserve teams.

I think I have proved you don't need to cheat to win in SM and I will win again with the new teams.

My teams contained good players not great ones with the exception of 1 or 2 and as we all know it is tactics that wins in SM.

Look at Djurgårdens in GC3 and Middlesborough in GC1 excellent managers with average teams.

Look forward to more clashes with you in the future.

After all its only a game!!!

In 2 days my gold account will not be renewed,i have decided that since i no longer have time to properly manage my Real Madrid team that it is time to let them go and be done with soccermanager. So best of luck to whom ever gets to manage them and thanks for the memories with in GC 2,take care all

In 2 days my gold account will not be renewed' date='i have decided that since i no longer have time to properly manage my Real Madrid team that it is time to let them go and be done with soccermanager. So best of luck to whom ever gets to manage them and thanks for the memories with in GC 2,take care all[/quote']

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(. Built one hell of a team there, sad to see you go as you were my closest rival!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(. Built one hell of a team there' date=' sad to see you go as you were my closest rival![/quote']

Always sad to see one of the greats go, but this ones beenc oming for a while now, don't think we'd be able to change his mind unforcently.

Did you put a bid in on one of my teams a while back? If so which setup lol (getting old) :P