Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Dai

Re: Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

l_650.gif

2017.gif

Camp Nou welcome's a bit of Welsh passion

Barcelona have taken a risk in appointing Welshman, Dai Winston as the clubs new manager. A deal was arranged last week for Winston to take over from Pep Guardiola. Of course, the Welshman didn't hesitate in accepting the job offer and was extremely excited at the prospect of working with such talent.

First thing WInston did today when arriving at the club was to warn other manager not to even think of offering for the likes of Rodriguez Pedro, Sergio Busquets, Krkic Bojan and Gerard Pique as they are set to be a key part of the future of the club.

1110_1263006506.jpg35330_1251319217.jpg31960_1227550565.jpg29540_1250190638.jpg

( Winston states that these players are the future of Barcelona and will be going nowhere. )

Winston highlighted that ALL OTHER squad members are available. He wants to freshen the squad up slightly and has already set out on bringing players in, getting in contact with numerous managers about players he feels will add something to the team.

The Primera Liga is an exciting place to be with top managers and characters being in charge of different clubs. It will be competitive but Winston wants to wish his fellow managers the best of luck.

Real Madrid turn to Pauley to break barca dominance

Late on Sunday night Real Madrid appointed relative unknown manager Ray Pauley to the post as new Manager. This has come as a shock to many but the Real madrid board have revealed that they are totally convinced in Pauley's qualities and believe he is the right man to break the stranglehold and monopoly that Barca have had domestically in Spain.

Pauley had this to say:

"I am delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a historic club, I know many fans will be sceptical of my ability but I am to prove what I am all about by leading this club back to where it belongs both Domestically and in Europe. When a club the size of Real madrid come calling you cannot turn them down and I look forward to an exceptional challenge with many top mangers in Spain"

Pauley has announced that everybody from the squad is avaliable for P/E bids, some wil have a higher premium than others but I am prepered to listen to all offers these include great players such as casillas, Ramos, pepe, Garay, Xabi Alonse, Diraa (Lass and Mahamadou) Van der vaart, benzema and Raul.

It has been rumoured that Real are finding it hard to conclude any incoming transfers.

"it is true we have not been able to conclude any deals some managers asking prices are ridiculous and I am determined to be prudent and only do a deal if I feel it benefits us in terms of where we aim to go with the squad. We were very close to securing a top striker however the opposing manager has gone very quiet and therefore we have no further news to report at this stage"

Guest MR. HAMMER

orla%20jrc%20contract%20signing%20November%202007.jpg

This week is a big week for young manager Mattuie Beckett it is beleved he has been in talkes with a number of teams over signing as there manager he has talked to 7 English teams also 1 Spanish team and a team from USA the manager has told press he is hoping to come to a deal with one and has met a cherman in the Pick and could be signing for his team but what team is it.

Werder Players Available

Werder Bremen Manager Craig Pirie has issued a statement of which Players will be available for the new Season. He is willing to Part Company with any of his Players if he can get a Good Deal for both Clubs. Names such as Mertesacker and Hugo Almeida will be available, but for good deals.

"I will listen to offers on Hugo, Per, Tim, Torsten and few other Players. But what I will not be doing is selling Marko Marin and Mesut Ozil! Those two are probably going to be the future of the Club and I want to keep them. Of Course I will be making a few enquires and offers for Players, but I want to keep that under the radar until we either have the Player or we have the nod and can start making room for him/them.

25239_1253138393.jpg20377_1249891317.jpg

These two Players will not be leaving Werder.

4679_1263285275.jpg4769_1253138384.jpg4766_1247394549.jpg

These 3 Players, as well as more, are available.

Guest MR. HAMMER

racing.png

Today Racing Santander has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager the Spanish team will let him spend 18M and the manager has told press he is looking to take the team to the next levil he is hoping to get a top 6 finish this season and the team is hoping to impress the new manager in shocking news the manager is aiming to sign Mark Wilson from Newcastle and is hoping to sign the 26 year old in the next 24 howers.

298_1206051012.gif

2437856239_507168e65e.jpg

Brazilian Club SC Internacional Appoint Nick Justice

Tonight it has been comfirmed by Brazilian outfit SC Internacional that English manager Nick Justice will take the vaccant managerial job. The young english manager known for his managerial trade throughour Europe in countries like England, Spain, Germany and Holland will now try his wits in South America in Brazil with highly rated Brazilian side SC Internacional, its rumoured that Guilano, Taison, Sandro and other's will be made unavalible and will remain in Brazil with Internacional despite talks of big moves away to Europe.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

149_1190441126.gif

Today Getafe bring in McEvoy as there manager

I'm very happy to be here with this unknown champions who can be challenging for a top four spot if they play right and they can now with a great manager Ciaran McEvoy

I'm happy to be here i came for the weather and women!!Only messin I came for the challenge to place this club in Spains top 6 teams and make a few new faces around Getafe

Most of my team can go for cash apart from these

Not leaving our Ustari my keeper thats all every other can go for P/E

PM for any deals?

Maby stifler can put me on the list with the others on his welcome to La Liga please!!

s-EasterRoad.jpg

New Man at Easter Road

At around 21:00 GMT tonight, Hibernian FC announced their new manager as Scotsman Patrick Coll. Coll will take over from John Hughes after a promising season ended poorly from the Leith outfit. At a club press conference Coll stated;

It is a huge honour to be given the chance to manage this club. I have supported the team since I was a kid and I aim to be here for a long time,results permitting of course. My long term aim is to challenge the Old Firm league monoply but this season I hope to just get together a settled squad and then we will see what happens from there.

Guest MR. HAMMER

161_1190143010.gif Tranfer News In Spain 161_1190143010.gif

n_20091124154700_el_real_madrid_sigue_a_sergio_canales_el_nuevo_julen_guerrero.jpg

Today 19 year old Winger Sergio Canales has terned down a move to Real Madrid and FC Porto the player is being chaced by some big names Barselona and Liverpool also in the hunt for the 19 year old Spanish starlet the manager has today told press it is hard to tell your players thay can not join the best teams in there leagues and even the best in the world but he understands I am going to keep him as long as I can as he could be one of the main players here this season he is one of the 1st teamers here and is now looking forword to the new season if he dose leave I am not going to let him go cheap it will cost a player in the deal will a simerler stile of play and that can play in the same position.

Teams He Cound Move To In Order Of Likely Hood.

1: Real Madrid Offerd a 88 24 Year Old Alredy.

2: FC Porto Offerd a 88 Forword.

Barcelona: Not made a offer.

Liverpool: Not made a offer.

xavi.jpg

Xavi completes move to German giants Bayern Munich

Spanish starman Xavi Hernandez has completed his highly anticipated move to German giants Bayern Munich. The deal see's winger Frank Ribery and £5million heading in Spain's direction. Xavi is set to be chucked in at the deep end this weekend when he will start his first game for Munich. 'Ribery is a big loss for us, but Xavi is an exceptional player and I am sure he will be a great player for us and will bring great sucess to our club'. Ryan stated.

interbanner.png

New Man At The San Siro

Earlier this week, after a successful spell in charge of Inter, Jose Mourinho left the club. Allan-NI was announced as his replacement shortly after. Allan-NI has stated all players will have to earn a place on his squad and that no-one was unavailable. Less than 24 hours after being appointed he added the whole first team squad to the transfer list.

Arjen Robben Joins Inter!

Arjen-Robben.jpg

Allan-NI made his first signing less than a day after joining the club, Dutch winger Arjen Robben joined Inter to help solve a winger crisis the club are currently in. The deal to land Robben saw young forward Mario Balotelli and Sulley Ali Muntari leave to join German giants Bayern Munich.

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=1040

SEVILLA PREPARE FOR CURTAIN RAISER

Stifler on new arrivals:

" The market has been highly inflated this pre-season - in my opinion. We struggled in early negotiations and found that certain clubs were completely detached from reality in their valuations. Over the last few days we were able to secure three new signings that will really benefit the club......"

serdar+tasci.jpg

" Young German centre-half, Serdar Tasci, has arrived from Stuttgart in exchange for Sebastien Squallaci. Although Squallaci was more proven, Tasci is very young and a quality player in his own right "

miguel-veloso.jpg

" Sportings former defensive midfielder, Miguel Veloso, was next to arrive. Signing in exchange for Romaric and Dragutinovic. I really rate Miguel, and he will play a key part in the push for silverware this season. He has also been installed as captain "

tardelli.jpg

" And finally, we were delighted to secure the signing of Diego Tardelli for a cash transfer. He's a predator and reminds me a lot of Luis Fabiano - and that can only be a good thing"

Stifler on tonights opener v's Barcelona

" We couldn't have wished for a sterner test than the reigning champions. They will be a force under Dai and we need to play to our capabilities to be in with a shout. "

Expected team v's Barcelona

Palop, Tasci, Escude, Navarro, Veloso, Navas, Perrotti, Renato, Adriano, Luis Fabiano, Kanoute (subs: Konko, Zokora, Capel, Diego Tardelli, Negredo)

Arrivals at Palace!

crystal_palace_logo.jpg

dave-kitson_1127504c.jpg

Kitson arrives from Stoke for £5,000,000

Short term Palace boss Aidan Radford has helped out the squad for the season, despite only set to be in the job for 14 days, with four new arrivals.

Dave Kitson joins the club from Divsion 1 Stoke City, with the striker set to be the main goal threat for Palace this season. He joins for £5,000,00 with the striker delighted at being likely to be playing regular football again.

Jonathan Grounds also joins the club on a permenant basis, joining from Middlesborough for a fee of £2,600,000. Grounds is only 22 and has a promosing future ahead of him, and he'll fit straight into the first team at left-back for Palace this season.

0,,10355~5409305,00.jpg

Grounds will become the first choice left-back at Palace

Palace have also signed Mickael Pagis from Rennes for a fee of £3,000,00. Pagis is 36, but has a lot of experience aswell as some much needed ability. Pagis may be towards the end of his career, but Palace will be looking to use him as much as possible this season.

P706863D472102G_px_501__w_ouestfrance_.jpg

Pagis brings some experience to the squad, joining from Rennes

Also joining Palace, is Marcelo Lulinha, who joins on loan for the season from Ukrainian side, Shaktar Donekst. Lulinha has some ability, and is likely to play in the hole behind Dave Kitson, Lulinha is highly rated but Shaktar look to give him some game time this season out on loan.

lulinha.jpg

Marcelo Lulinha joins Palace on-loan from Shaktar

l_650.gif

2017.gif

Good start for Barca

12_front_small.pngSevilla 2 - 3 Barcelona49_front_small.png

D. PEROTTI (39)

L. MESSI (42), (47)

A. INIESTA (61)

C. ADRIANO (66)

2772_1251710871.jpg2767_1209755861.jpg

Barcelona travelled to the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in great spirit and hopeful of getting something from the game. Winston named a strong starting line up as he has set his sights on La Liga. As much as the other competitions are important, the Welshman wants to keep Barca's run of League titles going. The squad is good enough to compete in all four competitions and Winston has every faith in the players he has.

The match ststa show that Barcelona bossed the game last night but Sevilla put up a fight and had they taken their chances they might have come away with a point. Sevilla will be up fighting for the title this season no doubt so this victory was an important one for Barcelona.

socialgroupicon_1169_1234055745.gif

Shaktar Appoint Mergim Paloja as new manager .

After a perfect game with Atalanta, chairman of Shaktar offered Mr.Paloja a job as a manager of Shaktar .

He Has accept it and he is so happy with it .

Just a few minutes after he accepted this job he made his first sign in .

Is Ânderson Luisao who has accept a contrat with Shaktar and which will be completed shortly . 91 Rated Luisao is pretty happy with this Contrat .

To sign this player Shaktar had to lose two of his Defenders ,Rat and Kucher .

Luisao.jpg

This is the new player of Shaktar Anderson Luisao .

A lot of clubs has been interested on Shaktar players .

Luiz Adriano , Srna , Fernandinho and other players of Shaktar has been added on transfer List for P/E !

picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=1047picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=1048

The biggest game on the opening day of the La Liga season was undoubtedly the visit of Dai Winstons Barcelona to Stiflers Sevilla. The champions and league favourites started the game well and dominated the early exchanges, but fell behind to a sucker punch from the young Argentine Diego Perotti on 39 minutes. Sevillas opener seemed to spur Barca on even further, and within minutes the excellent Lionel Messi equalised with a diving header from Ribery’s cross.

All square at half time and the second half began as did the first – Barca orchestrating the tempo and Sevilla working hard to match their illustrious opponents. Messi then made his quality tell on 47 minutes and Barca pushed further ahead through Iniesta with half an hour to go.

At that stage Barca looked to be cruising, but an Adriano strike cut the deficit to one and Sevilla continued to pose a threat on the break. On 75 Perotti rattled the wordwork with an excellent drive and very nearly bagged a point for the hosts but it wasn’t to be.

Barca took the points deservedly in a thoroughly entertaining game.

picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=1049

There were no draws on the opening day of La Liga – the biggest shock in those wins was Deportivo’s superb result at the Bernebau, shocking Real with a 2-0 victory. Depor we good value for their win, outplaying Real on their own patch, but were helped by the dismissal of Sergio Ramos on 34 minutes who stupidly headbutted a Depor player to earn a straight red. By that time they were already two up thanks to an Adrian double, but with only ten men, Real struggled to get the goal that would have offered them hope of a point. De Plessis (Depor Manager) will be delighted with the result.

Mallorca and Racing both sneaked 1-0 wins on the road at Sporting and Malaga respectively, and Osasuna also managed the same scoreline at the Mestalla against a fancied Valencia side. The game was settled by a Pandiani strike and was marred by 2 red cards that left both sides with 10 men.

Valladolid thumped Tenerife 4-1, ex-Man Utd striker Manucho hitting two in the rout. Villarreal also managed a 4-1 scoreline at home Espanyol, Senna, Rossi(x2) and Nilmar netting for them.

Athletic Club fought back from 2-0 down against Getafe only to slip to defeat thanks to a Manu strike in the dieing moments.

Zaragoza beat Almeria convincingly 3-0 and Atletico Madrid inflicted the same scoreline on Xerex at Nuevo Chapin – thanks to goals from Aguero, Tiago and debutant Ryan Shawcross.

SMFA shield Cruz Azul 2-0 against Wolfsburg

Cruz Azul take a 2-0 away goal advantage back to the Azul stadium.

goals from winger Villaluz and new signing Sharbini delight the away fans!

The Azul manager couldn't hold back his delight as he wins his first ever shield match.

''There is still a long way to go but it is a definite advantage ''

Azul stadium is already sold out for the return leg.