Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Dai

Re: Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Just took over CSKA in GC101 and I'm looking to get some pre-season deals done. ALL CAN LEAVE.

I will either swap my players(sell for 2 for 1's or straight swap) for yours or accept 2 for 1's.

For sale:

Akinfeev (91 GK 24)

Alex (90 AM/LM 28)

Dzagov (89 AM/CM 20)

Honda (89 AM/FWD 89)

Miguel (89 RB/RM 30)

Both Berutsky twins (89, DEF and CB/RB both 28)

Iganshevic (89 CF 31)

Necid (88 CF 21)

Guilherme (88 FWD/AM 22)

Vitor (88 RB/RM 28)

Mamaev (88 CM/DM 22)

Schennikov (87 LB/LM 19)

John Fleck (83 WING/FWD 19 - may be used in a swap deal)

All the above are for p/e or I swap mine for yours, p/m me WITH FAIR DEALS, looking for younger players, and quality, all under 28. P/M me if you want me to bid for your players or if you want to arrange a two part deal :)

For cash:

Pellisier (88 CF 31 - 12 mil)

Semberas (88 DM/RB 32 - 10 mil)

Get those bids in

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1996

150274_10150125896679018_629794017_7694975_6425709_n.jpg

Sevilla complete the signing of Yaya Toure from Spanish rivals Valencia in exchange for Escude and young Victor Ruiz. Not keen on letting Ruiz go but Toure is a nice signing to improve the central midfield area.

Really want to sign a CB/RB as I'm now a little short at the back.

Good news also today with Charles Kabore getting a +1 to 88.

First team is looking strong from midfield forward ....

155901_10150125895054018_629794017_7694966_2396366_n.jpg

Real madrid secure La Liga

Madrid have made the people very very happy after securing the League Title following emphatic wins over City Rivals Atletico Madrid (4-0) and clinched the title for sure with a comfotable 4-0 victory at Zaragoza Modric,Canales,Torres and Navas getting the glory.

"It has been a fantastic season the players have been phenomenal and this title triumph is thoroughly deserved, they produced all I asked of them and more and they are entitled to enjoy there success but there are still other trophies to play for so it is important to keep focus"

Comisserations to the Mallorca manager who has done a phenomenal job and deserves great credit.

Spanish Cup progress also secured with a thumping win at Betis and Sevilla await in the semi's with Zaragoza and Cordoba contesting the other Semi.

El-Classico this weekend and although it is the pinnacle of World Football Pauley has caused some controvasy with his pre-game stance that in the context of this season this game means "little" to him and all stars will be saved for the forthcoming Champions League Semi Final with Shaktar.

"Shaktar will be a massive test, they are a well managed very capable team, I see there manager has proclaimed they have "No Chance" but I wont be falling for these mind games Shaktar are a team we respect but we do not fear them and will be giving everything to try and progress to the Champions League Final again, the treble is still a possibility and we remain focused on our goals although a tough road waits ahead with such quality opposition"

• 2 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2103

Sevilla exit the SMFA Cup as expected with a 3-1 second leg defeat at the Nou Camp. The reserves did not disgrace themselves however (Except Ronnie Stam who was sent off on debut).

8-1 on aggregate :(

On a brighter note, we did knock Real Madrid out at the Semi-final stage of the Spanish cup with a decent 2-0 showing at the Bernebau in the week and have a good chance of silverware against Zaragoza in Tuesday's final.

Everyone's available at Inter Milan' date=' replacements + another player... Not much transfer activity done by myself in this GC at all really.[/quote']

I did try once mate but I really struggle to tickle your fancy with deals in any GC were are in. Have a look at Sevilla and let me know which players interest you and maybe suggest a deal or 2 ???

A tale of two Cups

Real madrid exited the Spanish Cup after a 2-0 defeat to Sevilla, very disappointing maybe should have fielded all my first XI but the team i had out was good enough (7 First XI) and should have done better, congrats to Stifler the final should be a formality which makes the defeat harder to take.

On a brighter note Real Progressed to there second succesive SMFA champions Cup final defeating Shakhtar 3-0 on the night to mirror the first leg score therefore a 6-0 win on aggregate. The final promises to be a classic against Spanish rivals Barcelona, the two biggest clubs in world football contesting for the biggest trophy, from my point of view I hope it goes a lot better than last year's final :o

• 2 weeks later...

SEVILLA LOOKING FORWARD TO SEASON 3....

Season 3 looms in Gc101 and Sevilla are keen to get underway and try to have a real crack at overhauling the superpowers of Real and Barca in Spain.

We kick off this week with the Chairty Shield match v's Real and have learned today that our SMFA Cup group contains the useful Internazionale and FC Porto as well as underdogs Gremio.

Would like to do some deals for defenders - willing to give any number of the likes of Miguel Veloso, Veron, Renato, Navarro, Stankevicius, Kabore, Grichting, Cisse, Andujar for decent Cb's or Rb's.

Squad is looking relatively healthy .....

47590_10150136792524018_629794017_7866204_6450524_n.jpg

Sevilla kick off season 3 with a credible 2-1 victory @ Villarreal with an entirely reserve side. Montano and Seba Veron with the goals.

Sevilla Line-Up:

Palop, Kabore, Navarro, Fazio, Grichting, Veron, Renato, Arango, Barrios, Montano, Bojinov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2265

IT COULD BE WORSE, WE COULD BE VALENCIA!

Sevilla are yet again lagging behind the leaders. My only consolation in the league is the continued dominance(:P) over Romano's Valencia - the latest thrashing being a 4-0 win in the league on Saturday.

douglasfrancoteixeiratwente.jpg

The lastest new arrival is Brazilian centre-back Douglas who arrives in exchange for Juan Veron and Royston Drenthe. I have long been searching for a decent defender and Douglas fits the bill.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a new man in Spanish football.

Athletic Club has named Mattuie Beckett there new coach.

Looking for a ST most of all 88+ for cash get in touch if you have one going.

How many clubs have you had in this GC mate - this has got to be number4 at least?????

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new man in Spanish football.

Athletic Club has named Mattuie Beckett there new coach.

Looking for a ST most of all 88+ for cash get in touch if you have one going.

Gone again ... just 2 games at Athletic Club this time:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Inter Milan Looking For Deals

Inter are looking to reshape the squad from GK right through to the forwards.

Here are some examples of deals I am looking for,

Julio Cesar - Available for a 91 GK and another 90 rated player.

Maicon - Can be yours for a 91+ RB and another 92+ rated player.

Cambaisso - Can leave for 2x 90+.

Sneijder - Can leave for a 92 CM and another 91+ rated player.

Robben - Can leave for 2x 91+ one would need to be a Winger.

Milito - Can leave for 2x 90+ one of whom should be a Fwd.

Eto'o - Can leave for 2x 91+ again one should be a Fwd.

Open to all reasonable offers.

• 4 weeks later...

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2265

ArdaTuran.jpgVanderWiel.jpg

Really wasn't looking to sell him but Lucas Barrios has left Sevilla after I recieved an offer that I couldn't refuse - Arda Turan and Gregory Van der Wiel arriving from Schalke in exchange for the prolific "Paraguayan".

Our form has been pretty good at the start of season 4, winning 7 of our 8 games in all competitions - a very odd 0-3 loss to an unmanaged Xerez the only blip.

Yesterday we edged out Real Madrid 5-0 in a game that was very even on stats.

Squad update...

SEVILLA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Only the Charity Shield in the Trophy cabinet this season. :(

Lost in the SMFA Cup final, 1-0 to Ajax tonight.

Not bad considering SM has taken a real back seat in my life over the past couple of months. I was trading blows with Ray at the top of the League until inactivity cost me dearly. I'll be back challenging next season.:D

• 2 weeks later...