Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Dai

Re: Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Athletic Bilbao break policy and sign Varane for ~£13.2m. He might not be Spanish, but he's bloody good and it's only a matter of time before Carvalho is edged out of the Real Madrid side to make way for this guy! On a side note, it's a shame to see such a great side, like that Sunderland, be decimated though. B)

Also, I've just realised we went into the new season on Monday...

And well, I've been drawn in the SMFA CC group from hell, containing: Ajax, FC Porto, Werder Bremen and ourselves!

Varane can go out on loan, for anyone who is interested. :)

• 5 months later...

101Sevilla.jpg

Been a looooooooong while since I''ve posted here. 101 is a VERY quiet GC.

Anyway, after a season of massive under acheivement last year, Sevilla start season 6 with a 2-1 win at Sporting Gijon.

Always open to deals to liven things up! :D

Barca's main aim is to stop Real Madrid winning EVERY trophy available EVERY season. Its proving very tough as I can't win head to head games with them. :(

Season started well last night. A 4-0 home win over Recreativo, Neymar getting two and Messi getting the other two.

BRING IT ON, RAY! :P

• 1 month later...

Real Madrid Update:

In a desperate bid to try and keep some Gold Championship threads alive, I thought I would write a quick report.

Last season proved a frustrating season for Madrid as we managed to win the Charity Shield and The Spanish cup, Barcelona the victims on both occasions however R/Up in the league to Barca and losing in the SMFA Champions Cup Final getting thumped by Unam Pumas was dissapointing.

Season 6- Charity Shield

Real Madrid managed to gain there first trophy of the season this time winning on Penalties after a close fought 1-1 draw with Barcelona in normal time.

Season 6- League

Real Madrid started the season in the worst possible fashion with an unexpected 3-1 drubbing at home by Getafe. This was however followed by eight straight League victories including wins over some of the heavyweights in the League such as Sevilla, Atletico Madrid and most importantly Barcelona in El Classico. However a dissapointing 2-2 draw at Mallorca, handed the initiative back to Barca and we sit below them on Goal Difference at this early stage of the season.

Any points dropped is a near catastrophe as Barcelona seem to win relentlessly and with Barca leading the league title success by 3-2 all Madrid fans will be hoping to equal the total.

Season 6- SMFA Champions Cup.

The Group stage draw saw Real Madrid paired with two very good managed sides in Manchester City and an excellent Sao Paolo (repeat of last years SMFA Champions Cup S/F) and unmanaged Fluminese.

The campaign started off disastrously with a unacceptable defeat at a poor Fluminese, since then we have recovered somewhat with wins over the other sides to sit top of the group at the halfway stage, another four points from the remaining three games should be good enough to progress.

Season 6- Spanish Shield

An early exit for Madrid as we lost out on penalties to Sevilla again after a 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu. Dissapointing as we want to win everything but Sevilla matched us on the day so when it goes to the Lottery of penalties cant really complain to much at the result.

• 2 months later...

101SEVILLA-1.jpgBREAKINGNEWS-3.jpg

SEVILLA FINALLY SIGN A TOP STRIKER!!!

After an extensive and lengthy search, Sevilla finally manage to secure a top class forward with Mario Gomez arriving from Milan for the princely fee of Neven Subotic + Alvaro Negredo + £5m. I was so desperate to get a focal-point that I gave my only 90+ centre-back up.

Therefore, I am now looking to bring in one or two top CB's and can offer a number of options in exchange including Adriano, Turan, Piszczek, Iraola, Luis Fabiano, Castro, Blaszczykowski, Pedretti, Fazio, E Vargas, R Alvarez, Kabore, Schieber, Dost, Kameni, Giacherinni, Rudnevs, Emenike, Kembo, Theophile Ingnovski, Nastasic etc etc.

GET IN TOUCH!!!!

SEVILLA.jpg

Real Madrid Update:

League:

The key word here has been inconsistency, it has been the bug bear of our whole season. We have had a pretty phenomenal record against the managed clubs and yet keep slipping up against the clubs in the lower reaches of the table.

We are currently unbeaten in our last six and have moved up into second place 2/3 through the League campaign just above Barcelona and Sevilla but six points behind surprise leaders Malaga whose manager is doing a phenomenal job and deserves much praise.

SMFA Champions League:

We progressed out of the group courtesy of a last day victory away at Manchester City. In the last sixteen we drew Italian heavyweights Internazionale but as has been the case most of this season we saved our best displays for this competition and ran out well deserved winners with a 6-0 aggregate victory.

The last eight draw saw us paired with Marseille.

Spanish Cup:

We navigated our way into the 3rd round with an easy 6-2 victory away at Celta Vigo and a tie with Numancia awaits in round 3.

One major bit of transfer news saw Croatian Maestro luka Modric leave the club in a deal to join Spanish rivals Valencia which saw juan Mata and Marco Montoya join Madrid. Was a tough choice but I think Montoya has great potential, everybody knows Mata's ability and always nice to have a few more Spaniards in the squad.

SHAKHTAR NEWS

League News:

Last days have been very hard for Shakhtar losing to CSKA 3-0 so they are almost out of Winning League. Now that they are almost out they are focused on cups where they are still competiting. Last game in league were awful losing in Donbass Arena 1-2 from Saturn, an unexpected loss in their home. They are now 7 points away from the first position, 12 games before the end of league.

Their next game is against Dynamo Kyiv at Kiev.

SMFA Shield:

Shakhtar have made the Semi-Finals of SMFA Shield, Beating clubs like:

Schalke 3-6 on aggregate,

Galatasaray 7-1 on aggregate,

Hereford 5-3 on aggregate,

and in their last game in Quater-Finals they beat their league club Zenit in penalties after the 2-2 draw.

In Semi-Final they will meet LOSC Lille. First game they will be playing at their home, but until the game Shakhtar needs to work on their players.

It will be very very difficult game against French side specially when we see their poor form.

If they pass Lille than they will meet Tottenham Hotspurs or Santos Laguna.

Cup:

It`s just the second round in their first round they won against second league side Alania 3-0. In their next game they meet Metalist.

Shield:

This seasun cannot call all lost for Shakhtar because they have already won a cup, and even if they dont win SMFA Shield or Cup they will be satisfied with the Shield cup wich they have won, beating Dynamo Kyiv in final. 2-2 was the regular time , 5-4 on penalties for Shakhtars firs Cup this year.

Transfers:

No transfer latley, just some youth that promise for future. One of their last transfers were Shinji Kagawa and Toby Alderwielerd, in exchange win Renato Augusto and Yaroslav Rakytskiy.

Still some players for sale in their squad, players like:

Darijo Srna, Anderson Luisao, Luis Fernandinho, Alessandro Matri ect.

If you want any of them just contact with the manager.

Future:

To be honest, I`m looking to win the league next year but with this competition when 4/10 teams are managed (counting CSKA Moskva-currently unmanaged but someone will take up them), CSKA with super-players , Spartak Moskva strengthened and Dynamo Kyiv with a decent squad, plus Zenit with very good squad even if they are unmanaged, it`s very hard to say something.

P.S Almost forgotten, Shakhtar has recorded their Biggest win ever for them, by winning against 2nd League side Kuban 11-0 in the Russian Shield Quater Finals.

101SEVILLA-1.jpg

Division 1

SEVILLA 2 - 0 ATHLETIC CLUB

An Ashley Young double is enough to see off Romano's nationalists and keep us in the hunt, within 2 points of 2nd placed Real. Just my luck that the season we finally look like challenging the big 2, the upstarts from Malaga blow everyone out of the water!!!

SHAKHTAR NEWS!

Bad,Bad and Bad Results for Ukranian Giants losing 3-0 to in-form team Dynamo Kyiv. This loss for Shakhtar was 3rd in row, and now they are 10 points away from the 1st place. Hope to stay in the 2nd place until the season is over.

In their next game Shakhtar is playing at their home against Lille LOSC, for SMFA Shield in the semis, but after this bad row its very hard to get a win or a draw against them.

3 good strikes as Matri, Cisse and Osvaldo it looks like they are not working good together so Matri and Osvaldo are for sale for another striker, or i can put 2 of them in a good deal for a good striker.

SHAKHTAR NEWS

SMFA Shield Cup, 1-1 to Lille with Xherdan Shaqiri opening the score in the 2nd minute, but Lille left Shakhtar to be happy only for one minute when Eden Hazard score the draw goal, until the end there was no more goals so the result was ended 1-1. This was the first draw after 3 losses in row, so maybe they can hope for a comeback. Still not happy with my strikers, its the 5th game in row where my strikers didnt score.

Tomorrow were playing Lokomotiv Moskva in our home, I expect a win and hope that CSKA or(and) Spartak Moskva to lose in their games.

The next game in SMFA Shield will be playing after 1 month so Shakhtar has the chance to comeback into good results.

SHAKHTAR NEWS

Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 1 Lokomotiv Moskva

Still without a win in 5 games.Hope in the next game against Zenit to comeback with a win to keep the 2nd position. One point ahead Spartak, i hope to keep that position and go to the SMFAs. Finally a striker has a goal, Matri scored against Lokomotiv for 1-0 but later Lokomotiv drew the result with their midfilder Ignatjev from the penalty spot. Really need to do some changes but whatever changes in formation that i made I still keep losing or drawing.

Next game against Zenit in Petrovskyi, 6th in the table but in the last head2head games I had really some problems, extremley against them in the SMFA Shield when the first game was won 2-0 the second lost 2-0 but in the penalties i was more lucky. Hope for a win.

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid Update:

League:

Finally we have managed to string a run of results together as inconsistency has riddled our season. Six wins on the bounce since I last wrote has reinvigorated our title challenge and was much needed as Malaga show no signs of relenting at the top. Highlights of this run included beating our great rivals Barcelona (yet again ;)) and last game out a comprehensive thrashing of Bilbao at San Mames a side we have struggled against in previous encounters.

We currently have managed to close the gap to three points behind Malaga with six games to play but we do have a tough schedule with Valencia, Villarreal and Malaga to play. It looks to be a two-horse race as Barcelona are six points behind us in third.

SMFA Champions Cup:

No visit to the final this year for Madrid as we slipped to a 6-4 aggregate defeat to Marseille, a hard fought 3-3 draw at the Bernabeu was followed by a comprehensive defeat in France. :(

Spanish Cup:

A straightforward 3-1 victory at Numancia sees us reach the QF where we have been drawn to play Deportivo La Coruna in an away tie.

Shakhtar NEWS

LEAGUE

After 3 Wins in row in the league, there are 2 loses now. I were beaten by Dnipro and Spartak Moskva. Against Dnipro in my home I lost 1-3, Cavani scored the only goal for Shakhtar and Kravchenko twice and Gladkyi scoring the 3rd, against Spartak were ex-Shakhtar player Pavlyuchenko who scored the only goal for Spartak, and this win for Spartak means 2nd place for them taking it from me. The next game is against the league leaders CSKA Moskva on our home.

CUP

In the Russian Second Cup Round Against Metalist we won after the penalties 5-4 qualifying in the next round where we will be playing Spartak Nachilik tonight.

SMFA Cup

Shakhtar 1-1 Lille in the first round , waiting for next round in Lille.

TRANSFERS

There are two big transfers, and one young player to tell you about. Edinson Cavani who signed 5year contract after a deal were done between Shakhtar and Palermo. Xherdan Shaqiri the 20years old winger was transferd to Palermo, with his teammate Pappis Cisse in the deal for Cavani. 2nd transfer was done between Shakhtar and Marseille. 25 years old Mehdi Benatia has signed a 5 year contract after he was partexchanged with 31 years old defender Anderson Luisao and the young Argentinean Marcos Rojo. 3rd transfer to tell you about is the Groningen youngster Leandro Bacuna. The winger has been transfered to Shakhtar after a 6.2M deal.

Matri, Srna, Fernandinho, Mexes and Pyatov still up for sale for PE.

Shakhtar NEWS

LEAGUE

After 3 Wins in row in the league' date=' there are 2 loses now. I were beaten by Dnipro and Spartak Moskva. Against Dnipro in my home I lost 1-3, Cavani scored the only goal for Shakhtar and Kravchenko twice and Gladkyi scoring the 3rd, against Spartak were ex-Shakhtar player Pavlyuchenko who scored the only goal for Spartak, and this win for Spartak means 2nd place for them taking it from me. The next game is against the league leaders CSKA Moskva on our home.[/center']

CUP

In the Russian Second Cup Round Against Metalist we won after the penalties 5-4 qualifying in the next round where we will be playing Spartak Nachilik tonight.

SMFA Cup

Shakhtar 1-1 Lille in the first round , waiting for next round in Lille.

TRANSFERS

There are two big transfers, and one young player to tell you about. Edinson Cavani who signed 5year contract after a deal were done between Shakhtar and Palermo. Xherdan Shaqiri the 20years old winger was transferd to Palermo, with his teammate Pappis Cisse in the deal for Cavani. 2nd transfer was done between Shakhtar and Marseille. 25 years old Mehdi Benatia has signed a 5 year contract after he was partexchanged with 31 years old defender Anderson Luisao and the young Argentinean Marcos Rojo. 3rd transfer to tell you about is the Groningen youngster Leandro Bacuna. The winger has been transfered to Shakhtar after a 6.2M deal.

Matri, Srna, Fernandinho, Mexes and Pyatov still up for sale for PE.

CSKA are on great form going in too the match with a 4-1 win in the last eight of the cup we are aiming too show the world we are the best mate, so good luck tonight.

CSKA are on great form going in too the match with a 4-1 win in the last eight of the cup we are aiming too show the world we are the best mate' date=' so good luck tonight.[/font']

Hahaha, I've lost the tittle, I'm in really bad form so, I'm pretty sure you are gonna win this game. Thougt to put all my second team in the match, I've got a game in the SMFA Shield Semi-Final next week, but i will play with them this game and rest against Saturn. Good Luck for you too.

SHAKHTAR NEWS!

SHAKHTAR 2 - 1 CSKA MOSKVA

G. Bale 16' - M. Marin 19'

P. Osvaldo 73' - ------------

A win in Donbass Arena against the league leaders CSKA motivated SHAKHTAR to get in form again. A goal for Gareth Bale in the 16' minute after a great assist from Barzagli with a free kick. 3 Minutes later CSKA drew the result with Marko Marin in the 19th' minute after an assist for Siem de Jong. The lastest scorer in the game was Pablo Daniel Osvaldo in the 73th' minute for 2 - 1 to SHAKHTAR. The assist were given by Edinson Cavani.

SATURN 0 - 5 SHAKHTAR

------------ - M. Harnik 43',49',56'(pen),69'

------ - T. Pukki 63'

In Saturn Stadium SHAKHTAR told the world again that they are one of the best clubs in the world. The second squad of SHAKHTAR destroyed Saturn 0 - 5. Martin Harnik scored the first, second, third and fifth goal to complete the poker for himself and for SHAKHTAR and told his manager that he has to get more match time. Temmu Pukki scored the other goal for SHAKHTAR.

LILLE OSC - SHAKHTAR

Match preview.

SMFA Shield Semi-Final will be played in Grand Stade in LILLE of France. Danny McDermid will be the refferee for the game. First game was ended with 1-1 draw so SHAKHTAR have to score at least one goal if they think to go into the final of the cup.

Lille Current form is L-W-D-L-L-W

Shakhtar current form W-L-L-W-W-W

For Shakhtar, Mkhitarian is injured due Broken metatarsal and Dario Srna will be fit for the game, in the other squad for Lille, Aurelian Chedjou and Eden Hazard cannot play due suspend that they have.

Gareth Bale will be player to watch for Shakhtar with 2 Goals and 4 Assists.

In the other side Ludovic Obraniak will be player to watch with 3 goals and 3 assists.

• 3 weeks later...

Quit Bilbao after about a year in charge. Don't envisage me regretting this as much as I do leaving Valencia. The setup had just become too dull to bear and a bit boring for me.

It is a dull setup in fairness. Only the competition in the league with Ray/Dai/You and a couple of others make it a worthwhile exercise.

It is a dull setup in fairness. Only the competition in the league with Ray/Dai/You and a couple of others make it a worthwhile exercise.

Yup, and my Spanish-only acquisitions had been grinding to a halt so thought it was a good time to call it a day with the season ending and everything.

Quit Bilbao after about a year in charge. Don't envisage me regretting this as much as I do leaving Valencia. The setup had just become too dull to bear and a bit boring for me.

Yeah your are right' date=' its a little boring and expecially in Transfer Market. In Russia is really good competition by having 4 managers from 10 clubs, and are very active. Me, CSKA, Spartak and Dynamo Kyiv.

[center']New Season, New Things. First week starts tomorrow.

125_front_small.png VS 86_front_small.png

Tomorrow starts the new season in the Russian League. Shakhtar started the season poor by losing to CSKA Moska 3-0 in the Community Shield, but I hope for a good season, as my priority is winning the League. First game will be against 2nd place in the last year, Spartak Moska, will be a difficult game. In SMFA Shield will be playing AZ Alkamaar in the first round.

Shakhtar Sign Selcuk Inan

selcuk_inan_saglik_02784_400.jpg

Having Medicals at Shakhtar

Selcuk Inan has sign a 4 year deal with Shakhtar Donetsk. 9.2M were enough for the Turkish Giant that are unmanaged to leave their best midfielder and their best players go to Ukranian giants. As I saw that Ive no place to put him even as a substituteas I have Fernandinho, Kagawa, Mikhtarian and Bodmer, and it have a huge wage, he immediatley were loanded out at the other Ukranian Giants, Dynamo Kyiv. Hope that the 27 years old will play in his new club.

In the other news

53209_1343721676.jpg46419_1343894408.jpg

Brazilian talented player Silva Romarinho has move to Shakhtar on a 2 year deal from Darlington. Other recent transfer were Nathan Redmond who left his club New York RedBull for Shakhtar.

Loans.

24142_1318549189.jpg29184_1209755861.jpg

Really keen to give loans to the other clubs, as I have a lot of wage to pay. With my club that is around 200 players I pay around 2M wage in a week which its really hurting my club. I decided to sell some players that doesnt have a great potential, some to give on loan until i sell almost half of my club. The loans until now are: INAN, M.SUAREZ, HARNIK, GUNDOGAN, FIRMINO, CORCHIA, V.ALVARO, MEHMEDI, MAYUKA, PAJOT, XHAKA, CASTIGNOS and CABELLA who gets out of my wages 265,125.

Still some loans to give, 87-.[/center]

• 5 weeks later...

CSKA Moskva have moved seven points clear after just nine games. The Russian champions last night won 6-0 as they hope too keep there tittle, and braking news is that Steven Gerrard will be joining up with the side.

More news from Russia soon.

(P.S I have seen Shakthar falling away as well)

• 2 months later...

It looks to be a good season, In the start I was poor but in a 14 game without a loss it looks that my team has improved from being in relegation positions now 3rd 8 points behind CSKA in the 1st place and 1 point behind 2nd position Spartak M. It looks very competitive league in Russia with CSKA, Spartak, Me and Dynamo Kyiv.

Hoping for a Spartak Moskva win tonight against CSKA to be only 5 points behind 1st place, and hoping for a win against Lokomotiv Moskva.

• 3 weeks later...

GC101 - SEVILLA

Finally managed to secure a decent keeper with Stephane Ruffier (£12.2m from Udinese) arriving at the club.

Another recent arrival is Ezequiel Lavezzi who joined from Napoli in exchange for Adriano..... really pleased with this deal despite Lavezzi's lack of minutes since joining PSG, he's class.

Now looking to add a top quality CB to take Fazio's place in a strong looking first XI. Have loads I could offer in exchange including Kuba Blaszczykowski, Young, Turan, Lucho Gonzalez, Iraola, Fazio, Kabore, Dost, Schelotto, Vargas, Wanyama, Ninis, Tadic, oxlade-Chamberlain etc etc. Get in touch if you have a top CB you would like to talk deal with.

picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=3061

• 3 weeks later...

101SEVILLA-1.jpg

1906016.jpg

Sevilla finally get a solution to the gapping hole in the centre of our defence with the arrival of Arturo Vidal. Granted he's not a true centre back, but he can play there for now until I can find further reinforcements.

The talented Chilean arrives from Leverkusen for the princely sum of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ezequeil Schelotto and Alessandro Florenzi.

101Sevilla-1_zps88b9a0af.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Got an offer from Barcelona? Reject it maybe!

Barcelona has been offered to Mergim Paloja but he feels hes all right at Donbass Arena.

He just can't give up from this club that he has made years of work.

I dont think I'll move to Camp Nou, I feel my self home at Donbass Arena.

Has someone a idea what the hell did Atletico Madrid manager do with all those sales and finally left the club? I'm frustrated with that.

Just in the start things gone bad for Shakhtar as I drew against Lokomotiv and only in 4 weeks I am 4 points behind Spartak Moscow with 12 points.