Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Dai

Re: Gold Championship 101! Match reports and Transfer news.

Got an offer from Barcelona? Reject it maybe!

Barcelona has been offered to Mergim Paloja but he feels hes all right at Donbass Arena.

He just can't give up from this club that he has made years of work.

I dont think I'll move to Camp Nou' date=' I feel my self home at Donbass Arena.

Has someone a idea what the hell did Atletico Madrid manager do with all those sales and finally left the club? I'm frustrated with that.

Just in the start things gone bad for Shakhtar as I drew against Lokomotiv and only in 4 weeks I am 4 points behind Spartak Moscow with 12 points.[/quote']

I'd stay where you are mate - you've built a nice side there and I ALWAYS regret taking job offers that take me away from a long term side!

• 3 months later...

Manager of Barcelona' date=' Barcelona manager promise will bring glory this season. Any trade can message here or in game. Thank you[/quote']

Err no you wont there are four games left and you have no chance in any competition. :o

As for trades I wouldnt think there will be much interest with your ridiculous counter offers.....Fabregas+Lamela for Hummels :o

If that aint bad enough I log into GC 79 and see you have made an offer for Thomas Muller of Podolski+Kokorin(absolutely woeful offer) yet you have the audacity to make a counter offer like the one I quoted above....:o:o:o

Cant see many deals happening if that is an indication

Err no you wont there are four games left and you have no chance in any competition. :o

As for trades I wouldnt think there will be much interest with your ridiculous counter offers.....Fabregas+Lamela for Hummels :o

If that aint bad enough I log into GC 79 and see you have made an offer for Thomas Muller of Podolski+Kokorin(absolutely woeful offer) yet you have the audacity to make a counter offer like the one I quoted above....:o:o:o

Cant see many deals happening if that is an indication

Ya my season is over fore sure haha. :o For counter offers, i am sorry if offend you. Maybe you can offer me here. GC 79 and GC101

I interested in Muller in GC79, what you want from me. For Hummels, how you offer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FRUSTRATED SHAKHTAR MANAGER!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfbdpzXMJNrI_nmDfEhgrblcW-UD8aGTtsv63B61zh8exmgk4J

"I'm really frustrated with the team!!!" - It has been 5 years from the last league tittle won by Shkahtar, last year CSKA Moscow managed to win Russian tittle and this year Russian tittle ended into Spartak Moscow hands and with the team Shakhtar have their manager has to be pretty frustrated.

The frustration is seen even in the transfers. He has put almost all the team into Transfer List. The only players that cannot be touched are some youths, Gundogan, Bale and maybe Cavani.

Ibrahimovic future

2386.jpg

Ibrahimovic, the first 96 to play in Donbass Arena. He has been transfered to Donbass Arena after an exchange with Borges Willian and Luis Fernandinho, with those two ending at Barcelona.

He will be the first striker, and will play in that role together with Edinson Cavani, now, with those two strikers if the managers manage the situation they can end up winning the league very easy, and this when we add Gareth Bale in the midfield too.

Another Barcelona star to join them?

20376.jpg

Is Hummels joining Shakhtar? A lot of clubs have made offers for one of the best defenders in the world, but Shakhtar looks very close. Shakhtar manager has contacted Barcelona manager and asked what does he want for Hummels to let him go! But still have to wait. At the moments two undisclosed offers have been into Barcelonas doors, one by Shakhtar and another one by Borussia Dortmund but also about 6 other clubs interested in the player. Will be interesting to see where he will end up.

What are the plans for the next season?

Gran+Gala+del+Calcio+Aic+2011+Awards+Ceremony+PNFbNZsGwHWl.jpg

Planning to put Ibrahimovic as their main player, Shakhtar are hoping for a big season next year. Putting in the first place the Russian tittle, so with that they can qualify into SMFA Championship, also one of the two Russian Cups and getting close to the SMFA Shield final.

What are they looking to sell?

36118.jpg8957.jpg17314.jpg

Looking to sell two strikers, they already have two for the first eleven, who are Ibra and Cavani, but they have a lot of reserves, Osvaldo, Jackson Martinez, Demba Ba, Martin Harnik and also two 88 with Bacca and Traore. What do they need all those for!! Srna, Benatia, KP Boateng, Kagawa, Barzagli, Mikhtarian, Dempsey, Inan, Alderwielerd from their best team, and then comes the youths like Jantschke, Firmino, A. Traore, Cabella, Xhaka. All of those for P/E and also would like to add two of Shakhtar players of a better player.

Also some youth are for sale but for further information they will be put in the transfer list after the new season begins.

What are they looking to buy?

One thing is for sure - They dont need attackers!!! - With Ibra and Cavani + the players as the reserves that they have they dont need any. But what they need is a RB, CB and a DM.

Thanks for all, Shakhtar Manager.

• 2 months later...

Decided to quit, three sides who have reached the end of the season and this Real Madrid.

Been emotional but the love for the game has gone, Gold Championships have died a death and loads more will be going soon enough when season ends.

Achieved everything I could here good luck to everybody.

Decided to quit' date=' three sides who have reached the end of the season and this Real Madrid.

Been emotional but the love for the game has gone, Gold Championships have died a death and loads more will be going soon enough when season ends.

Achieved everything I could here good luck to everybody.[/quote']

Sad to see you leaving the world, everyone that have been from the start now is leaving this, I guess its still only me Sevilla and Sao Paolo that are here from the beggining.

Sad but everything that you said in here was completly true!

See you around.

• 2 weeks later...

After take over Barcelona for half a year

Julian DRAXLER has shocked Schalke fans by moving to Barcelona for 35,437,000

War bid, beat Real Madrid by 1M :D

Barcelona buy Muller!

This season hope to win title but Sevilla in strong position.

• 2 weeks later...

SHAKHTAR DONETS NEWS

kit_1366817715.png

Finally 1st!

Shakhtar Donets have finally took the first place in Russian first division, after a great season, which hasnt ended yet but, Shakhtar now are in first place with 68 points, followed by Dynamo Kiev with 45 points.

- "I'm pretty happy with the team, with a goal difference +46 in 26 games, its pretty good remembering the last season when Shakhtar wasnt even in the race for the title".

Last game:

Last game against Zenit, Shakhtar won the match 1-0 with Leighton Baines goal in the 56th minute. Gareth Bale was later voted Man of the Match, and also Ibrahimovic the top goalscorer this year was injured and will be back tomorrow.

86_9.png

Ibrahimovic will be injured for 2 days.

Next Game:

Next game would be against one of the most famous Russian Club (if not the most) CSKA Moska, the derby of this fixture even through this year CSKA have had some big problems, ranking now on the last place in division with only 16 points.

The match will be played in Luzhniki Stadium and the referee will be Danish International Nicolai Vollquartz.

No players are injured or suspended so both teams can play with their best 11, and for informations the last game between these two clubs has been finishied 1-0 for Shakhtar.

Transfers:

IN:

34886.jpg

3 Other players has arrived in Donbass Arena after the exchange between Schmelzer - Osvaldo, the deal that has been made between Sevilla and Shakhtar.

The first one is 23 Years old Italian, Mario Balotelli. Italian superstriker has put the pen on the paper and signed a 5 year deal with Shakhtar for 38.4M. He has left Roma due to no manager.

31561.jpg

The second one is 20 Years old Brazilian international, Juan Jesus. Shakhtar had in mind to make an offer for Julian Draxler but they couldnt arrive in time, when they arrived in Schalke, Barcelona offer was accepted, so they signed the 20 years old Juan Jesus for about 15M. Juan Jesus is considered as one of the biggest defender talents.

And the third one is Frech international, Jordan Veretourt. EX Schalke player, accepted to move to Donetsk for an amount of 5.5M, He feels very good abouot this and feels great to be in a club full of talents.

Shakhtar Manager feels pretty great for these 4 transfers.

OUT:

17314.jpg

Except Pablo Osvaldo that has left for Sevilla, no sales has happen in Donetsk, even through Mergim Paloja seems very interested to sale some of his players but no decent offers are coming in his way. Due to arrive of Balotelli he is now foreced to sell one of his strikers and the two that can leave in Attacking part are Clint Dempsey for Cash and Demba Ba for a decent offer most likely for a Defensive Midifelder.

Already have offers for Darijo Srna, Baines and Corchia but none of them meets Shakhtar questions so all of them will be rejected.

Shinji Kagawa can be on his way out if there will be any good offer for him, and Selcuk Inan too, most needed are RB/LB's.

After home draw again Mallorca 1-1, fans unhappy and boo around the stadium, and demand sack manager, sack manager, contender for 1st spot might slip... :mad:

unhappy manager had issue warning to team after horrible home display against Mallorca.

earned a draw with Barcelona against RCD Mallorca.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Barcelona and RCD Mallorca in their Division 1 fixture.

Messi scored the only goal for Barcelona and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance