The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

So since this is teh official discussion thread, I would like to say three things

1. My whole PSG squad is for sale as mentioned before and seen on the transfer list

2. I am looking for improvements across the park. At the moment I am looking for an attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper. If you haev anyone that fits these requirements please tell me.

3. Let the setup BEGIN- I am now so pumped for this!:D

The offer for Paolo DE CEGLIE of Juventus from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Happy with my second transfer dealing internally. A third one is well on its way too:D

Also surprised no one commented on my remarks on the reports thread. Did over hype myseld up a bit:D

Éric ABIDAL,Scherer MAXWELL,Gabriel MILITO,Rafael MARQUEZ,Thierry HENRY and Martín CACERES can all leave for Cash with a 90+ rated Reaplacement.(Would accept old players provided that their rating is above 92) :D

Meanwhile Loan listed players can be loaned.

and Good luck every1 :)

A collection of posts' date=' whose sole intentions are to Berate, ridicule and tease your fellow Fox hunter managers or brag and exaggerate your own exploits

:):):):)[/center']

Starting with........Dave Belkevitz is a hopeless, Scottish drunk whose Atletico Madrid, will within the first three seasons be propping the rest of the league :P

Is this a custum set-up? Can I join?

Barcelona have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £3' date='600,000 plus Aleksandr HLEB and Rafael MARQUEZ

LMAO What kinda offer's that?

:rolleyes:[/quote']

made this offer Hoping that you can accept it :P:o

sorry about it m8.Just having some fun hoping get a steal,but how much would you sell Mata or maybe (The chances are so low that i dont even belive you will. ) Villa?

made this offer Hoping that you can accept it :P:o

sorry about it m8.Just having soem fun hoping get a steal' date='but how much would you sell Mata or maybe (The chances are so low that i dont even belive you will. ) Villa?[/quote']

Villa,Silva and Mata all staying unless I get a VERY good P/e offer

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

A collection of posts' date=' whose sole intentions are to Berate, ridicule and tease your fellow Fox hunter managers or brag and exaggerate your own exploits [/color']

:):):):)

Starting with........Dave Belkevitz is a hopeless, Scottish drunk whose Atletico Madrid, will within the first three seasons be propping the rest of the league :P

The drunk is in da house Izod and your partner in crime Sean is first up for a mauling on match day :D.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Wonders in' date=' nicks one of Dave's ciggies and hires a trophy cleaner :D[/quote']

:D, I think Dave smoked em' all last night in a panic!!!:P, and tell the trophy cleaner to pop into Division One when she is finished cleaning your silverware Simon, don't like dust collecting. :D

Guest drseanfitz

does anyone have any loans i could have' date=' because i have a small squad of 23 and am against some tough people[/quote']

might have a couple once I've had chance to look at my squad properly.

Callum, same for you if you need any.