The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Longnose

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

wow, nearly 24 hours without a post.

anyhow, just shortlisting a bunch of players, trying to decide how to spend my 50+million on Sunday night

wow' date=' nearly 24 hours without a post.

anyhow, just shortlisting a bunch of players, trying to decide how to spend my 50+million on Sunday night[/quote']

Haven't been able to shift one player :( And what is up with no external clubs bidding either! Rather annoying.

Everyone still available at Shakhtar.

Guest drseanfitz

Haven't been able to shift one player :( And what is up with no external clubs bidding either! Rather annoying.

Everyone still available at Shakhtar.

Is odd the distinct lack of external bids. maybe they heard about the whole no external transfers until Sunday rule:)

It seems like you don't only get idiots as managers in GC's. They have spread to customs now;

Wolfsburg sell Dzeko for a stupid deal so i thought I would try my luck offering Ballack for Misimovic. My chairman wouldn't allow me so I tried with Deco.

Just had a counter; VfL Wolfsburg have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC of £0 plus Michael ESSIEN.

Why sell Dzeko so cheap and act stupid to someone else? Does my head in.

I was a bit shock when he decided to sell me Dzeko for Henry.

Ebidal is still around for deals,if you want him,come get him as his chairmen value has dropped due to the arrival of A.Cole.

Guest drseanfitz

I was a bit shock when he decided to sell me Dzeko for Henry.

Ebidal is still around for deals' date='if you want him,come get him as his chairmen value has dropped due to the arrival of A.Cole.[/quote']

have put in a bid for abidal, feel free to negotiate.

in fact I seriously expect you to negotiate(as my bid is rubbish and I'm just trying to find out what you are looking for)

have put in a bid for abidal' date=' feel free to negotiate.

in fact I seriously expect you to negotiate(as my bid is rubbish and I'm just trying to find out what you are looking for)[/quote']

well i dont think you would want to do the deal. :D:o (Tough i did wanted to ask for Navas But i tought it might be too much to ask,You do already have a good Left Back. :D )

Guest drseanfitz

well i dont think you would want to do the deal. :D:o (Tough i did wanted to ask for Navas But i tought it might be too much to ask' date='You do already have a good Left Back. :D )[/quote']

might be, although maybe not with that much money, give me an hour or so to mull it over. while I'm thinking is there any other players you fancy?

Guest drseanfitz

I might let him go for Jesús NAVAS only (If its not enough' date='Cash up till The Min Price set by my Chairmen) :D[/quote']

if anything it'd be the other way round(Your chairman values navaas at over 4million more than Abidal):eek:

I'll get back to you ragarding the adriano one shortly, just having a think.

Also what are you doing with Pedro, are you selling him or keeping him?

Guest drseanfitz

Hey' date=' anyone have GK or CB that they can sell me.

Also does anyone have a 92+ rated player that they ill be willing to sell with Sahko and/or Sessegnon as part of the deal?[/quote']

got 2x92 CB and a 93 CF check sevilla

Guest drseanfitz

I'm going to sell Mesut Ozil' date=' twenty one year old midfielder, for cash. I will also consider P/E bids. I've put a price of 18 million for him.[/quote']

I'll give you 18mil, but if you wanna have a look at my listed players, and theres anyone you want we can change it a bit, if not 18 mil is yours.

I'll give you 18mil' date=' but if you wanna have a look at my listed players, and theres anyone you want we can change it a bit, if not 18 mil is yours.[/quote']

I like the eighteen million bid, but I won't be accepting as of yet, I think I might be offered a bit more than that...

Guest drseanfitz

I like the eighteen million bid' date=' but I won't be accepting as of yet, I think I might be offered a bit more than that...[/quote']

keep me informed mate, am interested, and not afraid of competition from others:)

Guest drseanfitz

Hey' date=' anyone have GK or CB that they can sell me.

Also does anyone have a 92+ rated player that they ill be willing to sell with Sahko and/or Sessegnon as part of the deal?[/quote']

what happened to Sessegnon and/or Sahko in the deal:p

Also what happened to your Falcao query that vanished of the help thrread??

what happened to Sessegnon and/or Sahko in the deal:p

Also what happened to your Falcao query that vanished of the help thrread??

meant to make myself clearer sorry about that. If Sakho or Sessegnon was in the deal i meant to say 93+ as I need the big boost to the squad. The cb's u were referring to i thought was in response to my other question.

May also consider selling Sakho seperately for a substantial cash sum. So if anyone is interested name ur sum, if i like it ill wait for see if anyone beats it and this can continue till one person if left and then you can figure out the rest.

I have sorted stalled with Falcao as I can not meet the 10mil cash sum that Gozzy wants whilst giving away 2 strikers.

Guest drseanfitz

meant to make myself clearer sorry about that. If Sakho or Sessegnon was in the deal i meant to say 93+ as I need the big boost to the squad. The cb's u were referring to i thought was in response to my other question.

May also consider selling Sakho seperately for a substantial cash sum. So if anyone is interested name ur sum' date=' if i like it ill wait for see if anyone beats it and this can continue till one person if left and then you can figure out the rest.

I have sorted stalled with Falcao as I can not meet the 10mil cash sum that Gozzy wants whilst giving away 2 strikers.

never twigged it was this set up. oh well.

can't wait for the big free for all tomorrow night at 8.00om

never twigged it was this set up. oh well.

can't wait for the big free for all tomorrow night at 8.00om

I know it will be so much better than dealing with in game managers. problem with a forum filled one like this is they all want good deals:(

You interested in starting the Sakho auction?

Guest drseanfitz

I know it will be so much better than dealing with in game managers. problem with a forum filled one like this is they all want good deals:(

You interested in starting the Sakho auction?

just waiting to see what happens with ozil, don't wanna spend all 51 million before tomorrow:D