The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

darn means that 20mil wont be coming to me for Sakho.

I was wondering is there a social group for this setup like the one for EC106?

yep, sorry mate, but I couldn't miss out on Ozil.

Don't think theres a social group, unless they decided to not invite us 2:)

yep' date=' sorry mate, but I couldn't miss out on Ozil.

Don't think theres a social group, unless they decided to not invite us 2:)[/quote']

fair enough. I did make a pretty good bid for Perotti.

And now there is a social group for everyone to join. http://forum.soccermanager.com/group.php?groupid=181

Guest drseanfitz

cheers for the bids on Navas and Perrotti lads, both are good, but would really needs to be HUGE, would probably need to be higher than anyone is willing to nid be honest.

Also has anyone had a bid on a listed player from an external yet?

and can't believe how many of my targets have risen already, darn transfer ban

cheers for the bids on Navas and Perrotti lads' date=' both are good, but would really needs to be HUGE

Just like it would for Lloris, I already have a bound of Valdes & Pedro for Barca :D, anyway, agreed my first deal, Toulalan going to Barcelona for Yaya Toure and Gabriel Milito, I need cover and the back too and with Milito surviving he's drop, I think he can keep his rating.

Guest drseanfitz

I haven't got anyone to sell (thanks to you ) and despite sending out numerous carrier chickens i still can't get a reply from the errant Man city for a bif for one of his players :mad:

Poor Dave.

if anything it'd be the other way round(Your chairman values navaas at over 4million more than Abidal):eek:

I'll get back to you ragarding the adriano one shortly' date=' just having a think.

Also what are you doing with Pedro, are you selling him or keeping him?[/quote']

I would like to keep Pedro in the team

Would you accept a Ebidal + cash bid for Navas?? :D

I haven't got anyone to sell (thanks to you ) and despite sending out numerous carrier chickens i still can't get a reply from the errant Man city for a bif for one of his players :mad:

Dave i am interrested in some of your players,But i need to know what is your asking price. :D

Guest drseanfitz

i think i have trouble with my deals.I have decided to pull out some of my deals and if i have offended other people i would like to apologise

what trouble are you having?

Guest drseanfitz

Keepers' date='should i get Llorris or Julio Cesar

and should i buy Navas with Abidal or sell abidal for Correia ADRIANO.

Also i would like to say that unless a Very very good offer comes in for Pedro,I wont sell him.[/quote']

both are great keepers, don't know how high Lloris will hit though, but might depend on how much cesar will cost you.

who do you need more for your squad Navas or adriano, are you planning on playing wingers, if not Navas limits your options, but if you are then he's a decent option.

And I think I'd keep pedro as well if i was in your position, looks a good player

both are great keepers' date=' don't know how high Lloris will hit though, but might depend on how much cesar will cost you.

who do you need more for your squad Navas or adriano, are you planning on playing wingers, if not Navas limits your options, but if you are then he's a decent option.

And I think I'd keep pedro as well if i was in your position, looks a good player[/quote']

Cesar would cost Me Pique and Valdes while Lloris would cost me Pedro and Valdes.

I lack a Winger as i like to play the 3 5 2 and currently only Iniesta can play there or Pedro

Pedro is good and i have to say he looks like he is going to be a 1st team player But its unable to predict (Look at Bojan's example,Good player,But gets very little chance to play. )