The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

I haven't got anyone to sell (thanks to you ) and despite sending out numerous carrier chickens i still can't get a reply from the errant Man city for a bif for one of his players :mad:

The Kompany bid? I'm more than likely to accept it mate, just weighing up playing your team with or without him :P

Guest drseanfitz

Yeah I know Doc. ;)

I'm just thinking about it.

I'll accept it' date=' reject it, or negotiate it after I decided. :P[/quote']

will meet your listed price, but not willing to go above that for a player who is going to sit on my bench most of the time. I'll leave it with you.

Guest drseanfitz

I need some cash for a replacement for him.

Anyway' date=' I countered you offer.

Hopefully, you will accept it. :)[/quote']

made you one last bid back, considering at the current rate Stankevicius will go up in the next re-ratings

Cesar would cost Me Pique and Valdes while Lloris would cost me Pedro and Valdes.

I lack a Winger as i like to play the 3 5 2 and currently only Iniesta can play there or Pedro

Pedro is good and i have to say he looks like he is going to be a 1st team player But its unable to predict (Look at Bojan's example' date='Good player,But gets very little chance to play. )[/quote']

Right mate, on this situation, I am not being biased and will in all honesty give you what I think on both keepers regarding the deals offered.

The Cesar deal is abit too much tbh, yeah you would wan't a keeper in return but Pique is abit too much tbh, he plays along Puyol who is 96 and with a whole career ahead of him it honestly wouldn't suprise me if he hits 94 in the next rating changes because the guy is class. Valdes is a very good keeper, staying in the european cup winning side and looks very comfortable to keep his place.

The Lloris deal, well obviously I would wan't you to do that but out of the 2 I would do this one, I'm not being biased! The guy is class, a great keeper, similar to Pique really has a whole career ahead of him the question is will he get as high? You have to take gambles sometimes and got with your heart and your opinion. Pedro is class, thats why I wan't him, I think he is going to hit 89 if not 90 in the next changes, he's the Busquets type of player, started small but now has become a great and big named player.

It's up to you mate and just thought I would give my view on the deals, as much as I would wan't to keep Lloris I would'nt be able to turn down Pedro & Valdes. Going to do a post on the other thread now.

Guest drseanfitz

Right mate' date=' on this situation, I am not being biased and will in all honesty give you what I think on both keepers regarding the deals offered.

The Cesar deal is abit too much tbh, yeah you would wan't a keeper in return but Pique is abit too much tbh, he plays along Puyol who is 96 and with a whole career ahead of him it honestly wouldn't suprise me if he hits 94 in the next rating changes because the guy is class. Valdes is a very good keeper, staying in the european cup winning side and looks very comfortable to keep his place.

The Lloris deal, well obviously I would wan't you to do that but out of the 2 I would do this one, I'm not being biased! The guy is class, a great keeper, similar to Pique really has a whole career ahead of him the question is will he get as high? You have to take gambles sometimes and got with your heart and your opinion. Pedro is class, thats why I wan't him, I think he is going to hit 89 if not 90 in the next changes, he's the Busquets type of player, started small but now has become a great and big named player.

It's up to you mate and just thought I would give my view on the deals, as much as I would wan't to keep Lloris I would'nt be able to turn down Pedro & Valdes. Going to do a post on the other thread now.[/quote']

Very good analysis of the deals there, and not really biased

Guest drseanfitz

Good reports Sean' date=' but don't let Kiev's lack of funds fool you. ;)[/quote']

Oh it won't. We all know it isn't size that matters, it's what you do with it:D

the largest transfer budget in the division, and in Messi they have the only player that could fetch over £100million.

Sean, I hate to disagree but I wouldn't swap Christiano Ronaldo for Messi. Messi is World Class but Ronaldo is the one id pick every single time without fail. :rolleyes:

Guest drseanfitz

So we're talking worse than Dave Busst's leg break?

NO, never in my life seen anything that bad, and never want to again. I remember them having to mop the blood o fthe pitch after that one.

Bleedin hell! Just seen the Dave Busst injury.. Dad says the players didn't want to play on! Just hope Ramsey's ins't career ending' date=' such a good player.

Rangers do their first bit of business by transfer listing most of the squad. im quick.[/quote']

I thought Fabregas' comments were interesting post-match, and Wenger's just now.