The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Marcin Wasilewski? Yeah that one was bad. The thing with Busst's though is that it was a 3-man collision' date=' and the bone was visible after the break.[/quote']

with Busst you get to see his leg wrap around ?Irwins? as it broke in 2 places. If I remember correctly there was a united player throwing up just of the pitch.

I always thought his surname was very unfortunate following the incident

with Busst you get to see his leg wrap around ?Irwins? as it broke in 2 places. If I remember correctly there was a united player throwing up just of the pitch.

I always thought his surname was very unfortunate following the incident

They were bad, lets not forget Larsson a while back against Lyon. But any leg break is shocking, and spells possible demise for a career.

Not happy. I get offered Pique + Valdes for Cesar over PM. I didn't chase the deal, I got offered it.

I accept verbally, and due to different time zones the bid isn't made immediately.

Following this I see VDS on the TL for 10 mil, and consider that great cover until I can muster up a deal for another top class keeper, or Valdes gets the 92 he's deserved for 2 seasons now.

Then the deal is offered, and I duly accept.

Then, it is cancelled.

Now I have VDS, who's CV is not near what I paid for him as I have retained Julio Cesar. Money is most important at the start of the setup, and now I have wasted half of my budget.

Inter will now only deal with managers whom we have a history with, being about 5 people.

Guest drseanfitz

7 out 11 in at Sevilla. ozil, Kradenez, Abidal and Buss Henrique latest arrivals.

spent 30mil less than 24hours before the window opens, but have the money to get who I want. Will be signing a couple of fiirst teamers, and a bunch of youth when the window opens.

Not happy. I get offered Pique + Valdes for Cesar over PM. I didn't chase the deal' date=' I got offered it.

I accept verbally, and due to different time zones the bid isn't made immediately.

Following this I see VDS on the TL for 10 mil, and consider that great cover until I can muster up a deal for another top class keeper, or Valdes gets the 92 he's deserved for 2 seasons now.

Then the deal is offered, and I duly accept.

Then, it is cancelled.

Now I have VDS, who's CV is not near what I paid for him as I have retained Julio Cesar. Money is most important at the start of the setup, and now I have wasted half of my budget.

Inter will now only deal with managers whom we have a history with, being about 5 people.[/quote']

I am really sorry but i need time,because i suddenly find myself in a sticky situation where i have 2 great keepers to choose to buy.I really cant make up my Mind,Cesar is 1 of the best keeper in my eyes But lloris is looking good with his operformances and he do have the potential to be 1 of the best (Maybe even better than Cesar.But it ultimatly would depend on Lyon accpeting my Current bid,If its rejected,i would Buy cesar)

I wish to say this again,I would like to apologise to all managers For my actions and would hope you can accept my apology and if theres anything i can do,I would like to say sorry.

I am really sorry but i need time' date='because i suddenly find myself in a sticky situation where i have 2 great keepers to choose to buy.I really cant make up my Mind,Cesar is 1 of the best keeper in my eyes But lloris is looking good with his operformances and he do have the potential to be 1 of the best (Maybe even better than Cesar.But it ultimatly would depend on Lyon accpeting my Current bid,If its rejected,i would Buy cesar)

I wish to say this again,[b']I would like to apologise to all managers For my actions and would hope you can accept my apology and if theres anything i can do,I would like to say sorry.[/b]

Just to remind you, Cesar is rated 95 right now, and doesn't look like dropping in a long time. Lloris is rated 91, and 92 is as high as he can go at Lyon, and I wouldn't say he looks like leaving there anytime soon.

But.... I'll just take my medicine on VDS and learn from it !

Guest drseanfitz

Fucile available for 18m [p/e value or just cash]

Ruben Micael [future 90+] available for 10m

Would buy Fuciie myself, but spent 30mil yesterday so need to save my last pennies, but would be a good buy for someone (a decent 90LB/RB isn't gonna be cheap with all the competition from external)

EDIT: have put in a bid, doesn't quite hit 18million, but I'll leave you to decide.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm not getting over excited with the window. Sure I'll buy a bunch of players, but I've already managed to do some great deals this week,

out will have gone a 93cf & a 90CF (but I still have another 93CF so neither would play), a 92rm, an 89LM, 2x87 and an 88

In I've got 2 young CB, low rated but both getting playing time at Celtic, Metzelder(who should be going back to Germany in the summer to play regular Bundesliga), Trezeguet 92CF, Candreva(Italian international, on his way to the world cup), Abidal 93CB/LB, Buss Henrique 88CB/RB carries a fair bit of potential, a young greek winger getting a little bit of playing time at olympiacos, Russian international forward Bukharov(the player I most wanted to sign), 90W/AM turkish international and regular for Russian Champions Rubin, and Ozil, 90AM, German whizzkid. Great player.

And my balance sits at just 1million less than I started with. with will become a profit when my 91LB/LM for 91 LB/LM swap deal goes through.

So now,i increase Ruben Micael price tag to 12.5 mil.. Future 92+ player that'll replace Deco at NT

I don't care if you need money. What you need is to keep Ruben Micael. He must be the last player who you will think of selling to get money. Trust me' date=' you'll thank me later :P.[/quote']
Yes in my opinion it is. One of the best players in Portugal by form' date=' (if not the best). Awesome player, can go in Lucho's footsteps if he keeps this up. And as DP said, he has recived a cll-up for the Portgueese national team.[/quote']
[he'll rise to' date=Red]89. Then he should go to 90.