The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

'THE ONE' PLUCKS THREE PLAYERS TO JOIN HIS ILLUSTRIOUS TEAM:

Atletico Madrid announced just moments ago that their enigmatic manager had purchased three players.

TIM HOWARD

howard.jpg

Tim Howard has signed a five year deal with Atletico Madrid for 8.125.000 Million pounds. The American was said to be over the moon at having the chance to perform for such a true genius as David Belkevitz.

RODRIGO BRANA

105551.jpeg

Rodrigo Brana is on his way to Atletico Madrid after a deal of 6.5 Million Pounds was agreed between Estudiantes and the mercurial Atletico manager. 'The One' was reported to have said that the Argentine midfielder will provide more steel in the central midfield areas.

It was alleged that Rodrigo was flying out of Buenos Aires before the ink had even dried on the contract such was his eagerness to join the elite of European Football.

DAVID SUAZO

suazo.jpg

David Suazo has been picked up on a free agent transfer and Atletico have paid a fee of just over 4 Million Pounds for his services. 'The One' commented that Suazo will provide cover for Aguero and Forlan and that the Honduran striker will have a chance to prove that he can still score at the highest level.

Suazo thought that his agent was playing a trick on him when he was told that he would be joining Atletico Madrid, saying, "The Atletico Madrid? 'The One' wants me to play for him? This truly is a wonderful day in my mundane life."

After he was brought around with some sniff, he boarded a plane for Madrid, shaking and mumbling as he tried to come to terms with the fact that he was going to play for 'The One'.

Jock-Stein-001.jpg

Above, a rare photo of 'The One' as he acknowledges the crowd as they chant his name and bow at his feet after yet another piece of managerial brilliance when he unleashed Aguero on poor Sevilla at the weekend.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Guest drseanfitz

Delighted with my 26 accepted bids.

trans1p.jpg

trans2w.jpg

marked off my favourites.

missed out on Eriksen, thought about bidding higher, but with Badelj, Munian and Canales got a few attaacking midfielders.

Happy with Toloi to back up my defence, although wanted Otamendi as well.

Very Happy to have got Adler, the only first teamer I went for.

got Timmy Cahill and Peter Crouch with more on the way

EDIT:

The offer for James BROWN of Gold Coast United from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Mark SCHWARZER of Fulham from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Cristian ZAPATA of Udinese from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Guest drseanfitz

Play Rangers in a friendly tomorrow, with the exception of Ozil, the other 10 players will be making their first appearances for Sevilla,

Adler

Henrique

Coates

Toloi

Diego Renan

Bender

Badelj

Ozil

Canales

Munian

Ben Khalifa

Subs:

Eccleston

Cristian

Coutinho

Gabriel

Villalba

Gonna be a good little team there in a season or 2.

Bayern Munich haven't been much active on the transfer market, "only" adding 5 players to the squad, namely; Eduardo BRUNO ALVES, James MILNER, Arturo VIDAL, John Obi MIKEL, and Joe COLE. Will be looking to sign some young guns to bolster the youth squad.

As a reminder, these following still have to leave the club with:

Mario GOMEZ

Miroslav KLOSE

Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Danijel PRANJIC (May go for cash bid too)

Anybody willing to give a better bid for Joao Moutinho than 16.48 to an external? Cash, or player/s and cash would be fine. Same goes with Miguel Veloso, Simon Vukcevic, Mati Fernandez, Rui Patricio and the rest of the team. I don't care if the players are a bit old either, just need to have some strong foundations to build Sporting on.

Just left lads' date=' I've talked to Dave about it and that but just haven't got the time and plenty are itching to get in. I'm sure the setups going to be great and already there's some great reports coming.

Keep it up :)[/quote']

IE - I'm leaving before Romano can whip me tomorrow. ;):D

Just left lads' date=' I've talked to Dave about it and that but just haven't got the time and plenty are itching to get in. I'm sure the setups going to be great and already there's some great reports coming.

Keep it up :)[/quote']

Thanks for that Ziggy ( now get on with your school work at once !!)

On standby is Stan H - Machine - end of the month comes maybe Germ or RED and of course we have got that new bloke who has just joined ;)

Just to confirm that further to the departure of our friend Ziggy I am awaiting an answer from Stan H as to if he wants the vacant Milan job. If Stan is unable, its offered to Machine ( Stewart) and in turn to Mr Adamski, Adam has confirmed he is waiting to join the fox hunters at the earliest opportunity. Therefore its safe to say that one way or another the post will be filled by Sunday. :)

Also waiting in the wings are Germ and RED who are at the moment tied up with other things and unable to join us at present.:)

In regards to Milan being taken by some Luke character, that was a random off-worlder that i have turned down. :)

Just to confirm that further to the departure of our friend Ziggy I am awaiting an answer from Stan H as to if he wants the vacant Milan job. If Stan is unable' date=' its offered to Machine ( Stewart) and in turn to Mr Adamski, Adam has confirmed he is waiting to join the fox hunters at the earliest opportunity. Therefore its safe to say that one way or another the post will be filled by Sunday. :)

Also waiting in the wings are Germ and RED who are at the moment tied up with other things and unable to join us at present.:)

In regards to Milan being taken by some Luke character, that was a random off-worlder that i have turned down. :)

I hope they get a gaffer by tomorrow, it will be much more satisfying beating a real person. :P

Guest drseanfitz

Got 7 more on the way 2 Sevilla including Kiessling and Friedrich, noticed Simon bidding on another of the players that I doscovered at Crewe in 106:mad: