The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Lost 5-0 to Radebe's Inter side tonight,however I won't be too concerned about the performance after seeing the stats:

Possession

43% 57%

Total Shots

8 6

Shots On Target

8 5

Corners

6 5

Yellow Cards

1 2

Red Cards

0 0

I had more shots and shots on target than them and yet I don't score and they score 5,the ME works its wonders again:p

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Lost 5-0 to Radebe's Inter side tonight' date='however I won't be too concerned about the performance after seeing the stats:

Possession

43% 57%

Total Shots

8 6

Shots On Target

8 5

Corners

6 5

Yellow Cards

1 2

Red Cards

0 0

I had more shots and shots on target than them and yet I don't score and they score 5,the ME works its wonders again:p[/quote']

Better quality of strikers + Gk.

An exciting 4-4 draw for ROMA against dermo's SPORTING' date=' (good game dermo) which leaves roma still nicely second in first division with 5 points to catch first!

Ecstatic to be in this position after 13 games (halfway?)![/quote']

Thanks JC, well played by you too. It's a contender for game of the season. Anyway's, back to my Kurosawa marathon. :)

Akira Kurosawa' date=' director, best known for "The Seven Samurai". I'm watching a few of his films today. They are also doing his films in a few cinema's, he's directed for a span of 5 decades.[/quote']

Ah ok, nice!

Just looked him up and sounds good. Have fun!

Im now in this setup :P

Dave kindly offered me AC Milan on saturday afternoon

Had work sunday, and wait straight to a BBQ, where the cider was flowing, and i forgot to set tactics resulting in a thumping 6-0 defeat to Chelsea !

:(

Onwards and upwards.

Ronaldinho + Pato ( and everone else ) are available for part ex, if your interested and can offer a replacement in any deal, PM me.

Other top players will be sold for cash, going to take a hit on the quality a little, not overly fussed about drastically reducing the age of my squad, but want to bring it down a little, and bring in some depth :)

Wow

So many of my potential targets were taken, bad times. Have a lot less to work with than i originally imagined.

So far bids on Cabaye (89), Javi Martinez (89) & Bochetti (89) have been accepted.

Im hoping another 2 players will have bids accepted on them by tomorrow morning.

Gattusso & Seedorf and a few others can leave for cash.

Pato + Ronaldinho can leave for part ex. Suprised no one is interested.

Looking to offer Boriello (90) + someone else for a 88+ wide player, let me know if your keen

Wow

So many of my potential targets were taken' date=' bad times. Have a lot less to work with than i originally imagined.

So far bids on Cabaye (89), Javi Martinez (89) & Bochetti (89) have been accepted.

Im hoping another 2 players will have bids accepted on them by tomorrow morning.

Gattusso & Seedorf and a few others can leave for cash.

Pato + Ronaldinho can leave for part ex. Suprised no one is interested.

Looking to offer Boriello (90) + someone else for a 88+ wide player, let me know if your keen[/quote']

Quaresma? :P