The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Longnose

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

What about players who are out on loan in real life but are either free agents in-game or at their on-loan club in-game?

Whilst not really understanding your question at all James - i would say that unless they are listed on the books of an internal club, they are considered an external player and therefore unavailable for transfer until after the completion of the first round of matches ;)

Whilst not really understanding your question at all James - i would say that unless they are listed on the books of an internal club' date=' they are considered an external player and therefore unavailable for transfer until after the completion of the first round of matches ;)[/quote']

Ok. I dont want to reveal the person in question, but basically SM have forgotten to assign a player to a club when he is actually on loan from my club to a club. Therefore he is a free agent in game but in real life is at an external club on loan from an internal club i.e. me.

Guest drseanfitz

Just been having a nosey to shortlist Wilshere at Bolton, to see he is under Arsenal, this is a new thing from SM isn't it.

Don't know if I prefer it this way or not

Just been having a nosey to shortlist Wilshere at Bolton' date=' to see he is under Arsenal, this is a new thing from SM isn't it.

Don't know if I prefer it this way or not[/quote']

Yeah, loanees dont move. E.g Welbeck is still at United. But, Tom Williams has moved to Preston on loan from Peterborough, yet has moved permanently according to SM. It seems the system is only as clever as they guy who programmes it.

Lads can we remind ourselves of the rules in particular buying external players

Rules

4 teams promoted

4 teams relegated

Normal Economy

Player Concerns On

No buying from unmanaged (but from external allowed)

No transfer window

No restriction on age/nationality/ratings/squad size

No sackings

All Managers agree to

Undertake a Minimum of 2 seasons participation in the set-up

Internal Transfers are permitted immediately, no external transfers other than sales are allowed until after the first game

Guest drseanfitz

You better watch out

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

Bukharov is coming to Spain

*Highly rated full back Konko is on his way to Celtic IF they accept the deal put forwards*