The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Craig Belmany has thrown his toys out the pram and demanded a move away from Man City after manager SoP signed a foward player from PSG as part of the Ireland deal - hes not transfer listed but any 1-1 swap for a similar rated CB would be looked on more fvaourably than a cash deal, but a cash deal if enough would be acceptable :)

Craig Belmany has thrown his toys out the pram and demanded a move away from Man City after manager SoP signed a foward player from PSG as part of the Ireland deal - hes not transfer listed but any 1-1 swap for a similar rated CB would be looked on more fvaourably than a cash deal' date=' but a cash deal if enough would be acceptable :)[/quote']

Might be in to negotiate, do you want to take it to PM?

Craig Belmany has thrown his toys out the pram and demanded a move away from Man City after manager SoP signed a foward player from PSG as part of the Ireland deal - hes not transfer listed but any 1-1 swap for a similar rated CB would be looked on more fvaourably than a cash deal' date=' but a cash deal if enough would be acceptable :)[/quote']

anyone at Galatasa-team?

Guest drseanfitz

thrown in an offer, feel free to negotiate(can take him in part exchange for one of my 92CB if the deals right)

It strikes me how similar to 106 this set-up is likely to become. All you lot spending all this dough on big namers and theres little ole Fener skint but grinding its way to the top' date=' starting with those Manky Mancs on Sunday- happy days lads - happy days :)[/quote']

Talking of 106 are you still in cup & shield Dave? I'm still waiting to draw you in one of the rounds :P

It strikes me how similar to 106 this set-up is likely to become. All you lot spending all this dough on big namers and theres little ole Fener skint but grinding its way to the top' date=' starting with those Manky Mancs on Sunday- happy days lads - happy days :)[/quote']

Thanks for creating the setup. I had my doubts, but I think it should succeed. Everyones putting good work into the teams, and the external transfer ban is still in place! Im sure we'll have some unique teams come the first few games.

EDIT: And SoP Im still in the Shield, and waiting to draw you. We've only met in GC7 before (you might not have noticed, what with me being lowly Cadiz)

The record is currently

RM wins :- 4

Draws :- 3

Cadiz wins :- 1

With that win coming this season B)

Thanks but no worries James, i too get a good vibe here i think its the 106 link myself, but the actual mechanics of the thing looks good, everyone is pretty even and with tactics increasingly coming to the forth in SM ( imo) any difference in class can be made up. The small divisions and the 4up / 4 down will keep it buzzing along nicely it should be good :)

Off to bed now. Only got five hours last night. Done a good bit of business with Milan' date=' I won in EC106, all in all, a good night :D

Sevilla and Gala can fight it out for Bellamy, as Duncan Bannatyne would say, Im Out![/quote']

Shame that but just taking it to chairmans would wipe out my whole seasons budget, one of them things I guess

Shame that but just taking it to chairmans would wipe out my whole seasons budget' date=' one of them things I guess[/quote']

Yeah, in fact apart from the Milan deal, Im gonna withdraw any other offers. I dont want to spend spend spend just at the moment.

EDIT: Andy Smith is now Man Utd manager. Looks like Im going to have to start a rivalry with a person I hardly know.

Yeah' date=' in fact apart from the Milan deal, Im gonna withdraw any other offers. I dont want to spend spend spend just at the moment.

EDIT: Andy Smith is now Man Utd manager. Looks like Im going to have to start a rivalry with a person I hardly know.[/quote']

Careful James he give Belkevitz a proper kicking over the Scotsmans persistent moaning about lower league finances a few seasons back - DB was stunned :eek::D:D