The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

I'm not sure if everyone is reading from the same hymn book as regarding the rules Dave. I know you have made it fairly clear' date=' but there are teams bidding on external players. What will happen to managers if any rules are broken?[/quote']

name and shame Dermot

Daves offline, so maybe we should PM them

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

name and shame Dermot

Daves offline' date=' so maybe we should PM them[/quote']

This manager is offline to, and he usually is hard to get on EC106. Dave will have to make it more clear as to when you are allowed to do deals with externals. If you gave the rules a glance it might seem that it is alright to do deals with externals right now.

Look up Villalba and you will see a bid placed.

This manager is offline to' date=' and he usually is hard to get on EC106. Dave will have to make it more clear as to [b']when[/b] you are allowed to do deals with externals. If you gave the rules a glance it might seem that it is alright to do deals with externals right now.

& Bertoglio

Search all the good young Argies, might have to go and bid max amount then withdraw...?

This manager is offline to' date=' and he usually is hard to get on EC106. Dave will have to make it more clear as to [b']when[/b] you are allowed to do deals with externals. If you gave the rules a glance it might seem that it is alright to do deals with externals right now.

Not sure quite how to take that first line !

Yeah' date=' in fact apart from the Milan deal, Im gonna withdraw any other offers. I dont want to spend spend spend just at the moment.

EDIT: Andy Smith is now Man Utd manager. Looks like Im going to have to start a rivalry with a person I hardly know.[/quote']

Add to the fact that he is a Liverpool fan. Luckily I got belky as a rival and not Izod, so maybe I can sleep better now.

I'm not sure if everyone is reading from the same hymn book as regarding the rules Dave. I know you have made it fairly clear' date=' but there are teams bidding on external players. What will happen to managers if any rules are broken?[/quote']

I'll use the interactive map on 106 and come around and burn their house done while they are asleep B)

But who Dermot ?, if they have i am sure its an oversight and they would happily withdraw their bids, but we all need to remind them. As for the rules i have constantly reminded people to read them all day long, if they did then they are not that differcult to understand. Before i log off i will post the rules on all 3 threads to act as a reminder but alas i have no power to ensure people read them. :)

Guest drseanfitz

4 in, 4 out at Seville

Bukharov for negredo

Fazio out for 5.2mil

Acosta for Metzelder and £1mil

Konko for Thompson, Rogne and 5.75

when they go through

I'll use the interactive map on 106 and come around and burn their house done while they are asleep B)

But who Dermot ?' date=' if they have i am sure its an oversight and they would happily withdraw their bids, but [b']we all[/b] need to remind them. As for the rules i have constantly reminded people to read them all day long, if they did then they are not that differcult to understand. Before i log off i will post the rules on all 3 threads to act as a reminder but alas i have no power to ensure people read them. :)

Was me Dave, but all is good now!

4 in' date=' 4 out at Seville

Bukharov for negredo

Fazio out for 5.2mil

Acosta for Metzelder and £1mil

Konko for Thompson, Rogne and 5.75

when they go through[/quote']

So, you've already improved your team and made 12 million. Well done. And thanks for Fazio, he'll fit in when I start selling a few keepers.

If anyone is interested in Rui Patricio, and can swap an older better keeper, than let me know. I have got to start improving from the back.

Guest drseanfitz

So' date=' you've already improved your team and made 12 million. Well done. And thanks for Fazio, he'll fit in when I start selling a few keepers.

If anyone is interested in Rui Patricio, and can swap an older better keeper, than let me know. I have got to start improving from the back.[/quote']

I'm happy with them. might be a risk letting konko go, but will eventually be releasing most of the squad anyway(as I always do)

Still got a bit left for externals.

Fellow Fox Hunters

Good day today lads,and a fine indication on how i believe this set-up will continue , good banter, comittment and lively threads well done to all. Sry about the PSG mix-up and fair play to Jared ( with one R ) for taking it so well and getting on with it. Thats a typical Aussie attitude, along with swearing, drinking, groping women, defacing pictures of HRH the Queen, beating us at everything and of course stealing sheep and other livestock.

Fair play to Elliot for doing the right thing and to Andrew for stepping into the breech. Those that are still to join us apply using the info below and i will be on tomorrow to accept. It would be a good idea if you PM me your account name just so i am sure.

Can we remind ourselves of the rules regarding external transfers namely sales are allowed but no buying until after the first game on Sunday. If you have missed this and made a bid, cancel it asap or if you notice a bid PM the guy concerned and remind him of the rules.

Also can we start to use the original discussion thread less and instead concentrate on the links below. I would like to keep that one clear for the last of the joiners. I won't be on as much tomorrow as i was today, my old lady has got a load of work for me to do around the house, but as i say i will be on and off to accept the joiners.

Again well done Lads a great first day

Waiting for 4

Marseille - Zakoo

Fiorentina - TOM MFC

Zenit - Sambalele

Benfica - HawserJd

Apply Via my in game profile - game worlds ( fox hunters) OR game world number 41801

:) Lets keep this one free for the joiners please lads :)

Match reports and Rules

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=932031&postcount=1

Insults and Other stuff

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=60426