The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Longnose

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Luis Fabiano leaving Sevilla for Juventus, David Trezeguet, Antonio Candreva and £5million coming my way. Bit of a gamble by both sides.

Very happy that I set myself 2 targets for transfers between managers, Bukharov and Thompson, and got them both

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Manager of Atletico Madrid, known affectionately as 'The One' has interupted his morning sauna and toe nail clip to issue this statement.

THERE WILL BE NO ATLETICO PLAYERS LEAVING THE CLUB:

'The One' was then carried back to the sauna room (Caesar style) being fed grapes on the journey and fragrant petals sprinkled delicately in front of the saviour's nose to ease the stench of the smell of Spanish Omelet being prepared for his warriors. His breakfast was a fine fare of potato scones (from Scotland) covered with glorious baked beans (from England) and HRH HP Brown sauce covering the gastronomic delight, washed down with some fresh orange juice (allegedlly hand picked from Ireland ?:confused:) and a leek (from Wales) to nibble on throughout the morning as he plans the downfall of Spanish neighbours Sevilla on Sunday.

Guest drseanfitz

Manager of Atletico Madrid' date=' known affectionately as 'The One' has interupted his morning sauna and toe nail clip to issue this statement.

[b']THERE WILL BE NO ATLETICO PLAYERS LEAVING THE CLUB:[/b]

'The One' was then carried back to the sauna room (Caesar style) being fed grapes on the journey and fragrant petals sprinkled delicately in front of the saviour's nose to ease the stench of the smell of Spanish Omelet being prepared for his warriors. His breakfast was a fine fare of potato scones (from Scotland) covered with glorious baked beans (from England) and HRH HP Brown sauce covering the gastronomic delight, washed down with some fresh orange juice (allegedlly hand picked from Ireland ?:confused:) and a leek (from Wales) to nibble on throughout the morning as he plans the downfall of Spanish neighbours Sevilla on Sunday.

C'mon Dave, don't be a spoil sport, I need another Argentinian winger to go with Perotti.

Manager of Atletico Madrid' date=' known affectionately as 'The One' has interupted his morning sauna and toe nail clip to issue this statement.

[b']THERE WILL BE NO ATLETICO PLAYERS LEAVING THE CLUB:[/b]

C'mon Dave' date=' don't be a spoil sport, I need another Argentinian winger to go with Perotti.[/quote']

What ever Sean offers, I WILL beat, for Salvio. Also interested in Aguero.

:mad: I am not Pleased :mad:

Just had a first look at my team the mighty Fenerbahce :mad:, and I have to say how did they get in ?, and more to the point how the bloody hell did I get lumbered with this load of non-European deadbeats?. I am the proprietor of this set-up and I get stuck with some Turkish freak show of a club. Fritz I hold you solely responsible . I left you with the simple task of selecting the crop of European football clubs , and clear instructions on HOW THE DRAW WAS TO GO. Did I not tell you that my magnanimous gesture of giving up my rightful prize of first choice, was merely a smokescreen to get these wastrels onside ? You sir are a total incompetent or perhaps a charlatan of the lowest order, does such ingratitude appeal to twisted nazi sense of humour. I demand you all resign and we start again, only this time I administer the draw for clubs and I have immediate access to external players. On the subject of which I have also conducted a brief search of suitable players for my army of the night, only to find that there is no-one of any worth you beady eyed shysters, have not already selected for your evil plans. You shall all pay dearly for the wretched treatment you have so wickedly dispensed upon your beloved owner, and my just and fearsome revenge shall start on Sunday night....with you Simon Pluto- :mad::(:(

Guest drseanfitz

:mad: I am not pleased :mad:

just had a first look at my team the mighty fenerbahce :mad:' date=' and i have to say how did they get in ?, and more to the point how the bloody hell did i get lumbered with this load of non-european deadbeats?. I am the proprietor of this set-up and i get stuck with some turkish freak show of a club. Fritz i hold you solely responsible . I left you with the simple task of selecting the crop of european football clubs , and clear instructions on[b'] how the draw was to go. Did i not tell you that my magnanimous gesture of giving up my rightful prize of first choice, was merely a smokescreen to get these wastrels onside ? You sir are a total incompetent or perhaps a charlatan of the lowest order, does such ingratitude appeal to twisted nazi sense of humour. I demand you all resign and we start again, only this time i administer the draw for clubs and i have immediate access to external players. On the subject of which i have also conducted a brief search of suitable players for my army of the night, only to find that there is no-one of any worth you beady eyed shysters, have not already selected for your evil plans. You shall all pay dearly for the wretched treatment you have so wickedly dispensed upon your beloved owner, and my just and fearsome revenge shall start on sunday night....with you simon pluto- :mad::(:([/b]

maybe you shouldn't have posted this one dave

back on for 2 mins lads' date=' more than happy for you lot to edit the team list. Obviously as long as it does not muck sean about too much and interfere with the free choicers. No arguements or drawn out debates eh?, just a bit of a reshuffle if the mood of the group feels its appropriate. Lets say final adjustments to be made by 5 o'clock :)

hope you lot are watching for any missing 106 ers [/color']

or better yet, a little less action man

dave izod man of action :)

sporting in

celtic in

fenerbache in

beskitas out

Was gonna let you have PSV' date=' but look what happened there[/font']

Guest drseanfitz

Add counterfeiting to your ever going list of heinous acts' date=' you.....you....you.......you defiler of churches.....you :o[/color']

Just put in a bid for a young midfielder Dave, hope you don't mind,

Just be thankful we dropped the sacking Dave, or you'd be out of your own setup fairly sharpish:D

Just put in a bid for a young midfielder Dave' date=' hope you don't mind,

Just be thankful we dropped the sacking Dave, or you'd be out of your own setup fairly sharpish:D[/quote']

Swiftly followed by bid for a Premier League bound, young Argie CF with an outside chance of making the cheating drug addicts WC squad i presume :mad:

I already have Chazz' date=' and its a wet one.........:(:(:o[/color']

At the end of the day, this is only a game...

Besides, I can't see what's typically wrong with a new Fenerbahce side, If you sign a load of risers when we can buy from external clubs... you might be able to make a strong young team.

Plus we haven't even played a match, so I wouldn't doubt you're "Duff" squad yet.

Guest drseanfitz

Swiftly followed by bid for a Premier League bound' date=' young Argie CF with an outside chance of making the cheating drug addicts WC squad i presume :mad:[/color']

No Dave, just the midfielder(that I've targeted in EVERY setup I'm in.)

Guest drseanfitz

HAHAH well at least he escaped your dirty mitts in 106' date=' for once your blood money failed to get you your own way:D[/color']

At the moment Dave. He's gonna come of transfer ban in 2-3 weeks.

What happens if external deals go through...? Because Fiorentina have a bid on Rodwell atm.

I am sure Tom will realise his mistake Ken ( i will PM him) and withdraw, but i am getting a little tired of asking that people read the rules regarding externals. As you know there is little i can do as the game Admin but what i was going to suggest was we issued a complete transfer ban ( for a week internal and external) to those that break the rule. Ok i can't enforce that eithier but i am sure peer pressure could ?