The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

I am sure Tom will realise his mistake Ken ( i will PM him) and withdraw' date=' but i am getting a little tired of asking that people read the rules regarding externals. As you know there is little i can do as the game Admin but what i was going to suggest was we issued a complete transfer ban ( for a week internal and external) to those that break the rule. Ok i can't enforce that eithier but i am sure peer pressure could ?[/quote']

Dave, may I ask why you are not letting us buy from external clubs until Sunday night?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

1. That was the groups wishes Chazz ( see set-up thread )

2. To try and give the late joiners a fair bite at the cherry.

Fair enough.

On the subject of Fenerbahce again, why didn't you go pick a club as the owner instead of doing a random pick. Did you realise that you would be unhappy with a smaller club?

Guest drseanfitz

1. That was the groups wishes Chazz ( see set-up thread )

2. To try and give the late joiners a fair bite at the cherry.

Dave' date=' in order to aid clarity on the rules, do you think its worth stating a day/time rather than just after first game, i.e.

No bidding on players from external clubs until 20:00 GT 28 Feb, or else Dave will come round with a car battery and nipple clamps
Someone make me a bid (CSKA)' date=' I'm bored, all players available p/ex dont really want cash at the moment though.[/quote']

I'll have a look in a minute, nosey at my sevilla and see if there's anyone there you like

Because i wanted to be with you mte :D

I'm ok with them really mate, just pulling your leg and i felt like having ago at Sean ( sure you understand that feeling). TBH i fancied the surprise element Chazz, i don't do big clubs well mate i find them a bit boring after a while and to be fair none of the set-up clubs can really be considered small can they?.

Dave' date=' in order to aid clarity on the rules, do you think its worth stating a day/time rather than just after first game, i.e.

I'll have a look in a minute, nosey at my sevilla and see if there's anyone there you like[/quote']

I've shortlisted a few of the ones I'm interested in mate.

Guest drseanfitz

I was thinking literally after the game mate' date=' ie as soon as the results come in :eek:[/quote']

I thiught about that but we have no idea what time results will be through etc, thats why I suggested kickoff.