The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

That interests me. Go on then. Was planning on giving Agger some playing time this season' date=' but will just have to sell Skrtel.

Might be interested, anyone you fancy in a swap?

Fox hunters League: Game World Owner Annoucement

Makes you sound really important Dave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Might be interested' date=' anyone you fancy in a swap?[/quote']

Let me have a look, just getting rid of the pesky blue Facebook bars.

Interested in Stankevicius, but obviously they arent in the same league ratings wise, and Id rather get a marquee signing with Skrtel than a squad player.

Ive seen you're interested in Degen and Plessis. Could do a deal including one or both of them.

EDIT: So much for some Football Manager 2007 tonight :(

What Posts :eek::eek::(:(:(:(

These ones.

yep i'm gonna jump on a preview of tomorrow's certain win for the Lions later :)
Oh i'll beat him James of that i am sure :D but yeah a bit gutted about Robinson' date=' fantastic keeper (real life ) but somehow things went a bit wrong for him.[/quote']

I never knew naivety was associated with old age. :P

These ones.

I never knew naivety was associated with old age. :P

Well i don't think thats very nice' date=' i am a very young 40 both in body and mind B)

Are you aware Fiorentina have bid on Rodwell (external)?

Yep Pmed Him Zig - i am sure he will cancel :) - if not then i will suggest a 5 day transfer ban from 8pm on Sunday ( i can't enforce it - but i am sure Tom would agree it is suitable punishment for not reading the rules)

Well i don't think thats very nice' date=' i am a very young 40 both in body and mind B)

Yep Pmed Him Zig - i am sure he will cancel :) - if not then i will suggest a 5 day transfer ban from 8pm on Sunday ( i can't enforce it - but i am sure Tom would agree it is suitable punishment for not reading the rules)[/quote']

Just thought I'd mention it :)

Before I turn my attentions to my welcome post to my non-European team ( sean :mad:)on the other thread, I thought I would throw these rotten lumps of decaying meat into the ring for you lot to chew over.

1. With the alarming inability to read and retain a simple piece of information

( no external bids until 8pm this Sunday) that some of the group seamed to be cursed with how about, a 5 day total transfer ban internal and external for anyone of us who breaks the rule. It would of course be unenforceable on my part and requires the co-operation of the naughty boy involved. I hasten to add, I maintain that any one who broken the external rule has done so mistakenly and is not attempting to gain any advantage.

2. If for any reason we find ourselves a manager short how about we bring in a caretaker boss from 106 ie a nonforummer or maybe someone who cannot commit full time, to watch over the club until a new long-term boss can be found?. Again I hasten to add that I do not for one second think that any one of us will turn out to be a dirty, subhuman quitter :mad: (I hate them) but we must be prepared for unforeseen circumstances such as death, prison or a mixture of the two - marriage. :(

Any Thoughts Lads

While you are at it give some to that cheeky swine Jared ( with 1 R) he is a convicts son too and shows me little respect. B) I was going to send him a Admin message to berate him the insolent Youth B)

ahaha youre a funny one. and i know as a fact that im not a convicts son mainly coz im not a true blooded aussie.

im on the lookout for a good striker who i can sign in a p/e anyone have any ideas?

ahaha youre a funny one. and i know as a fact that im not a convicts son mainly coz im not a true blooded aussie.

im on the lookout for a good striker who i can sign in a p/e anyone have any ideas?

What team are you again. And it's not set in stone any frackin' deals I do.

What team are you again. And it's not set in stone any frackin' deals I do.

I'm PSG

I've just realised' date=' Im Australia, in a group with England. There's endless scope for banter with Lee![/quote']

Good on you for taking Australia. Wish you the best of luck with em and hope u lead us to the World Cup.;)

Fellow Fox Hunters

Good day today lads' date='and a fine indication on how i believe this set-up will continue , good banter, comittment and lively threads well done to all. Sry about the PSG mix-up and fair play to Jared ( with one R ) for taking it so well and getting on with it. Thats a typical Aussie attitude, along with swearing, drinking, groping women, defacing pictures of HRH the Queen, beating us at everything and of course stealing sheep and other livestock.

Fair play to Elliot for doing the right thing and to Andrew for stepping into the breech. Those that are still to join us apply using the info below and i will be on tomorrow to accept. It would be a good idea if you PM me your account name just so i am sure.

Can we remind ourselves of the rules regarding external transfers namely sales are allowed but no buying until after the first game on Sunday. If you have missed this and made a bid, cancel it asap or if you notice a bid PM the guy concerned and remind him of the rules.

Also can we start to use the original discussion thread less and instead concentrate on the links below. I would like to keep that one clear for the last of the joiners. I won't be on as much tomorrow as i was today, my old lady has got a load of work for me to do around the house, but as i say i will be on and off to accept the joiners.

Again well done Lads a great first day

Waiting for 4

Marseille - Zakoo

Fiorentina - TOM MFC

Zenit - Sambalele

Benfica - HawserJd

Apply Via my in game profile - game worlds ( fox hunters) OR game world number 41801

:) Lets keep this one free for the joiners please lads :)

Match reports and Rules

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=932031&postcount=1

Insults and Other stuff

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=60426

sorry, can't at the moment. My computers broke at home, I'm on the school comps, and sm is blocked, will join on saturday when my new computer is fitted!

Also can I just say I'm hugely looking forward to when the transfer ban (which I fully support) is lifted as I think it could possibly be the largest mass bidding war in SM history. Considering how many bids I'm likely to make I can't even begin to imagine how many bids we'll get from 40 ec106ers! Should be very interesting and probably mental.

Also can I just say I'm hugely looking forward to when the transfer ban (which I fully support) is lifted as I think it could possibly be the largest mass bidding war in SM history. Considering how many bids I'm likely to make I can't even begin to imagine how many bids we'll get from 40 ec106ers! Should be very interesting and probably mental.

The 10 - 100k risers will go to the clubs who bid first, if their clever that is.