The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Every last one of them Me

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Mark Bosnich?

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread Inter win the cup

Guest drseanfitz

Re: The Fox Hunters league - Discussion Thread

That's what I'm thinking. Is there a precise time frame for bidding on external players sean/dave? or after the results are in?

Come on lad, Dave sent a global message saying 8.00 sunday. At least it'll give me something to do while the wife watches Larkrise to Candleforth.

Saying that I've barely shortlisted anyone yet.

Come on lad' date=' Dave sent a global message saying 8.00 sunday. At least it'll give me something to do while the wife watches Larkrise to Candleforth.

Saying that I've barely shortlisted anyone yet.[/quote']

Ohh right :o apologies. I won't be going for the risers, maybe the odd one or two.Shouldn't affect me to much.

Is there a list of who manages who anywhere?

Just wondering who the Barca manager is...

Its me Tough i do feel i am doing a very very bad job.Maybe its because i dont really do well with big clubs.By the way,I would like to say that i dont have alot of money and i Probably would be doing P/E deals only when i buy players.If the players i offered arent enough please let me know.

Its me Tough i do feel i am doing a very very bad job.Maybe its because i dont really do well with big clubs.

Offering fair deals might be a start mate. The idea is to sacrifice players in areas you are strong in to strengthen in areas you are weak in, not to try and fleece managers who have seen it all before.

And you can't expect to sign top 94+ players if you're not willing to lose any.

I replied to your PM in game, and I would appreciate it if you only reply if you have something better to offer than Henry for Milito, or the Julio Cesar deal which was arguably worse.

Is there a list of who manages who anywhere?

Just wondering who the Barca manager is...

First page on the match reporting thread :)

So no sign of the last two then? Yap's probably out on maneuvers or more likely peeling potatoes somewhere' date=' mind you I think the Singaporean army gets the weekends off ?, god help them if the kitchen sinks start on them. And where is Zackariah ? but then again you he should be on tonight for 106. Anyone watching out for TOM the law breaker ? Make sure you Seize him if he shows up. Oh well back to rubbing down my staircase, I don't do this blue collar stuff well you know...B)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

7.jpg

In a statement released just moments ago from the Vincente Calderon Stadium, above, the Atletico manager was quick to castigate other managers in The foxhunters league.

Speaking from the hot tub and dining on fresh fruit only picked in certain quarters of the world and out of the price range of the common man, David Belkevitz spoke of the recent activity in the league.

"Tis like a shark frenzy," he mused, in between sucking his delicately manicured fingers, "These fools are like animals fighting for the leftover scraps, waiting eagerly to buy,buy,buy!:confused:. I have no need of such actions as all the top players have already contacted me through my staff and made it clear that their soccer future lies here at the Vincente Calderon. I will decide later, after my hairdressing appointment as to who will, if any, will be allowed to play on the hallowed turf under my tutelage. The players already on the books will be given a chance to shine and show me what they can do. I am growing exceedingly tired now and I have to lie down in a darkened room so I will end this press conference now. Please leave immediately and quietly, there is some Paella in the dining area for you all to enjoy. Tell Mr Fitzpatrick that we are not coming to his mediocre arena to make up the numbers, I will be leaving poste haste with all three points tucked safely in the bank account. And to Pipgib, tell that mathematical mutation that I have sent forthwith an abacus to his abode in the hope that his equations are more accurate in future. Relegation indeed :rolleyes:, the man is an oaf of the highest order and obviously has no knowledge of who he is dealing with."

Offering fair deals might be a start mate. The idea is to sacrifice players in areas you are strong in to strengthen in areas you are weak in' date=' not to try and fleece managers who have seen it all before.

And you can't expect to sign top 94+ players if you're not willing to lose any.

I replied to your PM in game, and I would appreciate it if you only reply if you have something better to offer than Henry for Milito, or the Julio Cesar deal which was arguably worse.[/quote']

Well i think the New deal might Intereste you.But i do hope some 1 can Make a Bid for Milito (My milito not yours :)) and Marquez faster Before the Transfer date

Right now i am searching for

1 Good GK

1 LB Which i think the other manager might do it

1 Winger (The weakest i am in)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

You're posting in the wrong thread' date=' Belko. :rolleyes: But with that said, I too have not signed anyone, but for reasons different to yours. :)[/quote']

I was made aware of that misdemeanor Sky by a Spanish minion in my employ and the offender has since been sacked and is at this very moment tending bar somewhere in the outskirts of Madrid.;)

Well i log into my Fiorentina this afternoon - see I have a bid for an external player accepted and its all great news - fantastic news.

Then I look at the news feed and the Barcelona manager is complaining about me making this bid!!!!!

Then Longnose kindly explains the rule which i didnt have a shadow of a clue about in the first place and still dont fully understand really now.

Correct me if im wrong, but we cant bid for external players until after turn 1? But can only bid for internal players for now.

If so then eys I do understand then, but it wasnt very clear really in my opinion :)

Well i log into my Fiorentina this afternoon - see I have a bid for an external player accepted and its all great news - fantastic news.

Then I look at the news feed and the Barcelona manager is complaining about me making this bid!!!!!

Then Longnose kindly explains the rule which i didnt have a shadow of a clue about in the first place and still dont fully understand really now.

Correct me if im wrong' date=' but we cant bid for external players until after turn 1? But can only bid for internal players for now.

If so then eys I do understand then, but it wasnt very clear really in my opinion :)[/quote']

Yeah that's the gist of it, but I made exactly the same mistake so I wouldn't worry about it :)

I was made aware of that misdemeanor Sky by a Spanish minion in my employ and the offender has since been sacked and is at this very moment tending bar somewhere in the outskirts of Madrid.;)

David :D :D

See Panic over :)

Well done Tom you have no doubt cancelled your bid ' date=' sry about the confusion i thought i posted a link on your visitors page with the external rule in Red?... still never mind mate alls well that ends well :)[/color']

Guest drseanfitz

Yeah that's the gist of it' date=' but I made exactly the same mistake so I wouldn't worry about it :)[/quote']

Not 100% sure, but I think someone else did as well

These players still have to leave Bayern:

Mario GOMEZ

Miroslav KLOSE

Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Hamit ALTINTOP

Danijel PRANJIC

Those in bold would only go for Player exchange whereas the other two I may be inclined to accept cash bids. I'm looking at these positions primarily; LB, RM, DM, and Fwd. But I will consider any interesting bids for my players.

players arriving to Barcelona

Ashley COLE for Helb and Busquets

Éric ABIDAL leaving for Jorge FUCILE + Pereira Roque MAICON and £2.8M

Meanwhile,In the rumours,Inter and Barcelona are about to agree on a Final deal for a certain Inter player whom may arrive in a few more days.Negoteations are going still going on But the deal is about to come out (Most likly by Tomorrow :D)

Meanwhile Henry Have left (Yes,I hate that fella,His Hand ball incident make me hate him even more.)

For Dzeko (Which he would be My CF)

It seems like you don't only get idiots as managers in GC's. They have spread to customs now;

Wolfsburg sell Dzeko for a stupid deal so i thought I would try my luck offering Ballack for Misimovic. My chairman wouldn't allow me so I tried with Deco.

Just had a counter; VfL Wolfsburg have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Zvjezdan MISIMOVIC of £0 plus Michael ESSIEN.

Why sell Dzeko so cheap and act stupid to someone else? Does my head in.

Guest drseanfitz

Capel leaving for Inter in 13mil deal.

Metzelder and Candreva joined Rangers on loan for the season. Look after them for us Callum.

Aris SOILEDIS will be arriving shortly, the first player I have actually spent money on.

matched the asking price on a couple of listed players, stll awaiting a response over 24 hours later:(

Capel leaving for Inter in 13mil deal.

Metzelder and Candreva joined Rangers on loan for the season. Look after them for us Callum.

Aris SOILEDIS will be arriving shortly' date=' the first player I have actually spent money on.

matched the asking price on a couple of listed players, stll awaiting a response over 24 hours later:([/quote']

Sorry if any of them were me :(

Still waiting for a reply to a PM sent to the Benfica manager. Thought this setup was for active managers.

Apologies to the Barcelona manager, your deal is subject to many others.

Guest drseanfitz

Sorry if any of them were me :(

Still waiting for a reply to a PM sent to the Benfica manager. Thought this setup was for active managers.

Apologies to the Barcelona manager' date=' your deal is subject to many others.[/quote']

no James. none are you.

hopefully it'll liven up a bit again as the games and external transfers start.

What are the odds of us crashing the site at 8pm on Sunday?