Sign in to follow this  
The Special 1

Same manager controlling 7, yes 7 teams ?

Today i logged in one of my setups and found a collective club resign of seven teams :eek: Unless its a flashmob prank i'm pretty sure its a cheater.

chtr.jpg

After closer look they (he) were booted after failing to login within the 30 day period. The last logins were at: 23 Jan 14:55, 23 Jan 17:13, 23 Jan 17:33, 23 Jan 20:15, 23 Jan 20:17, 23 Jan 20:19, 23 Jan 20:19. Also six out of seven accounts where registered to Malasia, so its safe to say it wasn't a multiple account abuse, it was a full blown rape

Hes gone now but you reckon i should send a ticket just in case he comes back?

Re: Same manager controlling 7, yes 7 teams ?

Today i logged in one of my setups and found a collective club resign of seven teams :eek: Unless its a flashmob prank i'm pretty sure its a cheater.

cheata.jpg

After closer look they (he) were booted after failing to login within the 30 day period. The last logins were at: 23 Jan 14:55' date=' 23 Jan 17:13, 23 Jan 17:33, 23 Jan 20:15, 23 Jan 20:17, 23 Jan 20:19, 23 Jan 20:19. Also six out of seven accounts where registered to Malasia, so its safe to say it [b']wasn't[/b] a multiple account abuse, it was a full blown rape

Yeah report him, he could be doing it or plans on doing it again in different setups

I just searched the profile names (don't know why they show on one of the posts) and at least three that I found were Uk based and had different pictures, and also had been members since 2008 or early 2009 and have +100 reps (doesn't mean they wouldn't cheat though)

Did they make many transfers between those teams? If they weren't logged in for a while then they couldn't do transfers in or out. But did all of them buy from one team/sell to one team?

If so that remaining team might be his real team that he has used the others to buy his rubbish and sell him their decent players - for example......what team is SCHWEINSTEIGER and RIBERY now at? If they been sold to the same team at a lowish value (or with rubbish trades) it could suggest the above

Another thing to look for is - did those teams all have one team they played in their first 7-8 games? They might have managed those teams just for 7-8 easy wins at season start (and may be back at other clubs to do the same?)

I've noticed on one game world I joined on the first day - that 5-6 'disappeared' after 30 days - almost like they selected the team then couldn't be bothered.

I would still report it - as SM surely record the IP address of members - and they can then easily tell if it was the same PC - but try to include some info about tranfers/results etc to show that it definitely happened:D

I probably sound like I'm doubting your view - I'm not :D If it's true then it's pathetic....

Cheating at a game to feel you are better than others? Shame real life isn't so easy for the sad little idiots :D

My ticket was replied today: "After looking into this reported case of cheating, the manager(s) in question have not broke the Terms of Use. Due to this we now consider this matter resolved."

This is ridiculous... i guess SM got outsmarted. He did lay low, but just the fact of having multiple accounts in the same game world prohibited? Did i miss something?

Looking in your suggestions Ian, i checked transfers between the teams. Atletico bought Bayerns Lucio for 7m+Ujfalusi (Lucios minimum value)

Valencia bought Demichelis from Bayern for 14.4M (Minimum value).

Diego was bought by Stuttgart for 60M+Players, then sold to Milan for 30M+Gutierrez (quite obvious...)

Bayern sold Ribery to Milan for 25M+Hitzlsperger (Minimum value again) This one was totally fixed because i remember i made a few weeks before a much better offer for Ribery which was rejected but at the time i moved on and failed to connect the dots

I believe at some point he also managed Liverpool, Villarreal and Lyon in this game world because of other suspicious transfers i found.

The transfers do look strange because they are not clearly benefiting one club, although Milan does seem to stand out. For example Mario Gomez moved through Stuttgart, Sevilla, Bayern and finally Arsenal always at the minimum transfer (money+players so they couldnt have been unmanaged teams)

Maybe a group of friends that decided to stop playing at the same day?... Unlikely but could be. Which ever way im glad they're gone B)

I guess the problem is now...he may be at one remaining team with al lthe half decent players and loads of cash.

If it's a new game world I'd be tempted to quit and find another :D or if it's an old league you might just be stuck there as you put in so much work :(

I reported a guy and so did many others in my game world, after this I wrote a 'match fixing' newspaper article.

I was banned from article and still am. Also, for some reason, can not transfer deal with certain players (maybe the same people who reported the cheat?).

Worst thing about it. The cheat comes back in under another name/email and starts all over again, not cheating at the moment, but has full privileges, where I haven't, you know, one of the guys who plays by the rules :(

You think thats bad, someone who was one of my friends at school was cheating with 8 teams! at the time the rest of us were newbies so we didnt know how to report him, so we had to wait till he made a racist comment in a newspaper article till we got some type of punishment. But then again he was still cheating until he left SM for good.

Moreover, dont take into account the rep of managers. I was casually browsing through one of my gameworlds (well not mine, but one of the ones i manage in lol) to find that the manager of Real Madrid was 150 and the manager of arsenal was 130, but they both had the same name and tactics! i almost laughed at it lol (i reported it of course haha).

But yeah I hate the fact SM can sometimes punish the good guys, its like we get punished for playing by the rules. For example there are some managers it will not let me transfer with, which is more than frustrating.

Problem is cheats are hard to cut out, I think they should track IP addresses personally...

The SM dind't banned him since all his accounts were grom different IPs, as you can't take two clubs in the same setup with the same IP... Different computers, frieds helping, proxies... No way of detecting any cheat there... In my setup one manager, controling Arsenal, took Manchester City and payd 62 millions + Micah Richards and Craig Bellamy for Nasri to himself... Such a shame...

chtr.jpg

After closer look they (he) were booted after failing to login within the 30 day period. The last logins were at: 23 Jan 14:55' date=' 23 Jan 17:13, 23 Jan 17:33, 23 Jan 20:15, 23 Jan 20:17, 23 Jan 20:19, 23 Jan 20:19. Also six out of seven accounts where registered to Malasia, so its safe to say it [b']wasn't[/b] a multiple account abuse, it was a full blown rape

ive just quit a set up for something similar they wont stop so i gave up trying to report them im sure its the same person but let them get bored and play with them selves

i just got fed up

Mate, even if SMFA do something, it will be wholly inadequate, like giving the cheater a reduced rep-point number. They won't give hima TfR ban, or fine him money (sm money, not sterling cash lol).

SMFA are useless at regulation and at fixing bugs..

Mate' date=' even if SMFA do something, it will be wholly inadequate, like giving the cheater a reduced rep-point number. They won't give hima TfR ban, or fine him money (sm money, not sterling cash lol).

SMFA are useless at regulation and at fixing bugs..[/quote']

Maybe you're just useless at reporting?

Whenever I suspected cheating and contacted SM Support with enough evidence, they reversed all transfers, removed the manager(s) in question and reduced his/their reputation.

Whenever I suspected cheating and contacted SM Support with enough evidence' date=' they reversed all transfers, removed the manager(s) in question and reduced his/their reputation.[/quote']

Agreed, I never have a problem with reporting cheats and getting a resolution. If SM do sometimes miss the point a bit I just create another ticket politely telling them, and problem solved.

The problem, from reading so many threads like this, is that everyone assumes they are right when it is only SM that have all the facts. Just because we suspect a cheat and can reel off a list of suspect deals does not necessarily mean there has been a cheating.

I reported a guy and so did many others in my game world' date=' after this I wrote a 'match fixing' newspaper article.

I was banned from article and still am. Also, for some reason, can not transfer deal with certain players (maybe the same people who reported the cheat?).

Worst thing about it. The cheat comes back in under another name/email and starts all over again, not cheating at the moment, but has full privileges, where I haven't, you know, one of the guys who plays by the rules :([/quote']You should not be reporting cheats via the newspaper. It is abuse of that system and it annoys me (and presumably loads of other people) when I see people talking about cheats on the paper and I always report any articles of this nature. It is not fair on the people that are being discussed. As above you can't always be sure that someone you think is a cheat actually is. If they are cheats there is a right and a wrong way of dealing with it.