Experienced Defenders?

joh1993

hi, peeps just a qucik question who will b a better but lucio or ricardo carvalho both 31 yrs old and 94, these are the only experienced defenders i can by, pleases can you help

also will luis fabiano (sevilla player) be able to maintain his 93 rating for about another 2yrs.

thanks in advance any help will be well appreciated and rewarded

bye

Re: Experienced Defenders?

hi' date=' peeps just a qucik question who will b a better but lucio or ricardo carvalho both 31 yrs old and 94, these are the only experienced defenders i can by, pleases can you help

also will luis fabiano (sevilla player) be able to maintain his 93 rating for about another 2yrs.

bye[/quote']

Lucio definitely better because he plays for a better National Team.

I would expect Fabiano to keep his rating as he still plays NT football and Sevilla are doing very well at the moment (Champions League Knockout's).

hi' date=' peeps just a qucik question who will b a better but lucio or ricardo carvalho both 31 yrs old and 94, these are the only experienced defenders i can by, pleases can you help

bye[/quote']

kanoute hmmm he may drop to 92 tbh, not really a great player like he used to be

if fabiano is 93 he should be 92.

and lucio is the best buy there by far, carvalho may drop in future / is more likely to then lucio anyway :)

go for lucio, i recomend u stay away from kanoute

kanoute hmmm he may drop to 92 tbh' date=' not really a great player like he used to be

if fabiano is 93 he should be 92.

and lucio is the best buy there by far, carvalho may drop in future / is more likely to then lucio anyway :)

go for lucio, i recomend u stay away from kanoute[/quote']

kanoute isnt mentioned here... lol

hehe just remembered another important question that needs answering' date=' simple de rossi or mascherano who is better ?

soorry for bombarding with msgs :o[/quote']

kanoute isnt mentioned here... lol

hmm i am an idiot.

thankd for pointing that out i answered the wrong forum thread.

either way, fabiano is excellent player.

i got this thread mixed up with another since on the forum i usually open 15+ tabs of the new posts :(

and de rossi i think is more talented and id go for him , narrowly edges it although nothing to choose from and even if u get masch he is still awesome :)

hope this helps and apologies for my previosu rubbish post !