Sign in to follow this  
schept

most promising goalkeeper

Hello, I hava Mandanda as a goalkeeper now. I doubt if he will keep his rating of 91 or get any higher, so I am looking for a suitable long-term replacement All 92+ goalkeepers in my setup are taken. Which goalkeeper will be 91 or higher in the future?

the following keepers are available:

- adler

- diego lopez

- valdes

- neuer

- etc.

(lloris and akinfeev are taken)

Could you please give me tips on (long-term) prospects?

thanks.

Re: most promising goalkeeper

Hello' date=' I hava Mandanda as a goalkeeper now. I doubt if he will keep his rating of 91 or get any higher, so I am looking for a suitable long-term replacement All 92+ goalkeepers in my setup are taken. Which goalkeeper will be 91 or higher in the future?

the following keepers are available:

- adler

- diego lopez

- valdes

- neuer

- etc.

(lloris and akinfeev are taken)

Could you please give me tips on (long-term) prospects?

thanks.[/quote']

diego lopez !! he is very good !

also buy De Gea (Atletico Madrid) he is now ahead of asenjo only 19 years! just rose 5 now he is rtd 80.

hope this helps :)

6 months of good form and people are calling Hart the best young goalkeeper' date=' you have to be joking ?

arent you ?[/quote']

It's not just 6 months though. He was City's number one for a good while before Given came in and established himself as the best young goalkeeper in the Premier League. Now he's at Birmingham he's getting recognised considering their incredible form and knack of not conceding many goals at all. Should go to the World Cup in my opinion. Most in form English goalkeeper at the moment. Also in game his wages are far cheaper than Lloris' as he is yet to hit 90 so he's a better buy for a low budget side. Lloris is no doubt the better goalkeeper at the moment though.

It's not just 6 months though. He was City's number one for a good while before Given came in and established himself as the best young goalkeeper in the Premier League. Now he's at Birmingham he's getting recognised considering their incredible form and knack of not conceding many goals at all. Should go to the World Cup in my opinion. Most in form English goalkeeper at the moment. Also in game his wages are far cheaper than Lloris' as he is yet to hit 90 so he's a better buy for a low budget side. Lloris is no doubt the better goalkeeper at the moment though.

Its not as if City had many to challenge him ? If indeed he was the best young keeper in Europe, which is what some people are claiming, and what im disagreeing with, City would of kept him in between the sticks, but he isnt is he, and utlimately signed a experienced top keeper.

Lloris is a 91, and much much better than Hart.

Personally i think he is a good young keeper, to claim he is europes top young goalkeeper is scandolous.

Lloris is a 91' date=' and much much better than Hart.

Personally i think he is a good young keeper, to claim he is europes top young goalkeeper is scandolous.[/quote']

thanks for your replies, but I haven't found my answer yet :)

So with Lloris taken, would you suggest Hart instead?

The opinion in this topic are very diverse:

adler

diego lopez

asenjo

neuer

etc

note: i already have Mandanda. Do the above players have more potential than he?

Its not as if City had many to challenge him ? If indeed he was the best young keeper in Europe' date=' which is what some people are claiming, and what im disagreeing with, City would of kept him in between the sticks, but he isnt is he, and utlimately signed a experienced top keeper.

Lloris is a 91, and much much better than Hart.

Personally i think he is a good young keeper, to claim he is europes top young goalkeeper is scandolous.[/quote']

He fought his way ahead of Kasper Schmeichel and Isaakson who was Sweden's number one at that time. Hughes wouldn't have kept him at all. Notice how few of Sven's signings are left now after Hughes replaced and fell out with the majority. I'm not denying that Lloris is better than Hart but to say that Hart isn't a great prospect is ridiculous especially given England's woeful goalkeepers he could find himself in the international set-up sooner rather than later.

Guest Phill

asenjo m8. Hes having a blip at atletico but im sure he will bounce back. He is still the next casillas in my opinion and remember 'form is temporary class is forever';)

Dont You Mean Forver? :P

Guest Phill

He must do' date=' seeing as that's what he put. :rolleyes:

I think you both mean 'permanent'. :)[/quote']

T'was Supposed To Be A Joke. Since He Has Mis-spelt Forever In His Sig.