Gold Championship 102 Match reports and Transfer news.

Jordan Tze

Re: Gold Championship 102 Match reports and Transfer news.

acmilan_logo.jpg

Milan Appoint Chatha As New Boss

Ac Milan have appointed Nin Chatha as the new manager to replace Leonardo who is getting ready to start a 3 month jail term for slapping a lady of the night without asking her first.

And in a move which shocked most of Italy Chatha was given the task of leading Italy to world cup glory again and feels he has the the quality to do so.

Not getting sidetracked from club duties Chatha has announced that everyone at Milan can leave for the right deal even Pato.

Bayern_Munich.gif

Munich Mirror

Local Club Bayern Munich has just announced the signing of Daniel Vaz as the new Manager of the German Championship side.

Uli-Hoeness-and-Franz-Bec-001.jpg

The Board Of Directors At Bayern Munich Happy To Have Daniel Vaz As Their New Leader For This Season

Manager Daniel Vaz, Turkish National Manager said

I'm Delighted to be here and with the generous budget the board has provided me i'll be looking to take the league, cup as well as champions league

Daniel Vaz's first match will be against Fc Koln Tomorrow Night at 20.00 GT

44616873manutdbadge203.gif

Manchester United

After 24hour of sir alex Ferguson reitrement, Manchester chairman announced Eric snow as their new manager.

I i am shocked to be here and happy too. i Hope We can win many trophies

waynerooneytheassociate.jpg

It is believe eric snow is not allowing their hotman wayne rooney to leave

the hotman so far netted 23goal in the premiership and 27goals in all competition.

Guest MR. HAMMER

feyenoord-logo-groot.jpg

Today Mattuie Beckett has taken over Duch team Feyenoord the manager has been told This season his Chairman expects him to qualify for a SMFA competition and the manager has told press he is hoping not only to get in the top 4 but win the league.

TRANFER NEWS FROM THE DUCH LEAGUE!

_39458163_vanbronck_gi_300x245.jpg

Today Van Bronckhorst has handed in a Tranfer Reqwest the 35 year old wants to finish his Football in England and the manager is prepering offering him for a Left Back from England in a strate swap.

United Lastest:Rooney is open for talk

the 24years old wayne rooney has been put to the transfer list. the reason is becuz rooney want to go other country and play becuz he think that epl is too easy to score goal. already alot of manager show interest in rooney.

Drogba also in united radar and we are close to sign drogba.

Guest MR. HAMMER

0,,10416~3546370,00.jpg

Today Gillingham has named Mattuie Beckett there new manager he has signed a 4 year deal with the League 2 side and is looking forword to his time with one of his fave teams he will be looking for some loans and is hoping to sign some new players to help the team towords Promotion this season.

Of To A Start

Bayern Munich kicked off their season in style with a 2-0 win over FC Koln. Van Bommel grabbed both goals as Munich go to 4th in the Tables. The game, saw a very un-orthodox Munich side, with Ribery, Robben and many more of their stars rested. When asked about this Manager Daniel Vaz said

We need them against our upcoming Champion League Match with Athletico Madrid. It will be tough but hopefully with Aguero gone it will be easier for my side.

f162e4f1c9c715c95cfe7106fc2e-grande.jpg

Atheltico Madrid VS Bayern Munich

Monday 8th March at 8.00pm GT

Transfers In

Farr (60) Free Agent

Forren (84) Molde FK

• 3 weeks later...

Despite the progression of Estudiantes in the SMFA Shield, 88 rated defender Cellay has decided that he would like a taste of German football, and has signed a loan deal with the mighty Bayern Munich for the rest of the season.

This deal could see him staying for another season in return for Attacking Midfielder José Sosa at the Argentinian team; who are recovering after a rocky start to the season with some new signings. The big names in are Danielle Bonera, Daivd Suazo and Cardoso Tiago; whilst big names Juan Sebastian Veron, Mauro Boselli and [regrettably] Enzo Perez have left to pursue silverware elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

272_1245422095.jpg268_front_small.png88_front_small.png218_1195475278.gif

Estudiantes 2-1 Benfica

O.Eder Luis 56'

R.Canella 62'

J.Kleber Pereira 77'

Estudiantes snatched a lead in the first leg of the SMFA Shield Round 2 against Benfica through a superb fight back. Eder Luis put the visitors in front after 56 minutes, but a spirited fight back by the Argentinian team put them level 6 minutes later as Canella surged through the defence and slotted past the keeper. The game seemed certain draw until Star Striker Joao Kleber Pereira smashed one in at the 77 minute mark to send the crowd wild.

After the match, manager Nick Phillips said:

"This is not a bad result for us. It looked a lot worse when we went 1-0 down, but i am really proud of the lads for the way they regrouped and fought back. Now we can go to Portugal with our heads held high knowing that a draw will get us through, and is perfect preparation for the big league game we have on Wednesday against Boca Juniors."

When asked about his tactics, Phillips remarked:

"Of course, we will be playing to win. It's the only way you can approach these matches; if you go out playing for a draw, then more often than not you lose the match. We have to look to attack and get a crucial away goal."

• 2 months later...

28th June, 2010

Skysportsnews.PNG

jose-mourinho_1355264c.jpg

New Man On The Block In Porto

Earlier this hour FC porto saw a new manager appointed at Estádio do Dragão after former head coach Jesualdo Ferreira was sacked after poor for in last season. The new manager was announced just moments ago after many applications were submitted Englishmen Jake' was appointed the new manager of the Portugese team. It is thought that the presence of Jake' in the FC Porto camp brings back a sight of the Mourinho days, the Porto who were former Champions League Champions. FC Porto's chairman Pinto da Costa announced the following on the infomation quoting the following:

pinto_da_costa.jpg

"I can announce after many entries for the FC Porto job that we have narrowed it down to the best possible candidate and that candidate is Jake' who's application was submitted all the was from England and will later arrive in Portugal to agree a contract with our clubs department. We have spoke to Jake' and his agent and they are very happy to come and negotiate a contract which is expected to keep Jake' here until 2012. I hope all the FC Porto supporters are very happy with the new appointment and I am sure and the club department is sure that Jake' will bring the cups you fans wan't to see."

• 2 weeks later...

7th July, 2010

Skysportsnews.PNG

hulk(1).jpg

Hulk - "Bayern Want Me"

SkySportsNews tonight understands that Bayern Munchen have recently been placing intrest in 23 year old Hulk recent rumours confirmed. The Brazilian international has impressed alot this season for the Portugese side, playing a main part in Porto's second place finish it is thought that tonight's clash with Sporting CP could well be his last appearance for FC Porto. With Bayern being strongly linked with the forward, it is thought that they are favourites to land the talented and rising star but with a deal not agreed yet, others team still have Hulk on their radar.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am selling Tim(89) and paluo(88) for cash.

Paluo is alr on his way to Liverpool.

Guys, drogba is still for sale. One of the best striker is looking to leave old trafford after drogba has declared transfer resquest.

Evra,vidic and naldo is also can leave.

Hope everyone have a good season ahead :)

• 3 months later...

Hulk the Man

Today Manchester United manager have confirmed that Hulk have signed a 3years deal for the Red devils. The 24 years old hulk, have made 77matches over 3 season is a key player for France Giant Brodeaux. Eric said "Hulk is a good player in order to sign him,i have decided give 2 youngster for him, hopefully he will do well in England.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7tgAbbnBPLllcxM_3wa7BukxSlpny5a0suTaKP1GvqcM9kSq_
Hulk said," I know i had to leave in order to win trophy. And i have accomplish of going to a big club, for now i have to focus and play well for my new team."

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Muller,Neuer,Hummels,Gotze,schurrle and Jerome Boateng rose from their ratings change. :D

My First team squad now look like this:

GK:Neuer,David De Gea

Def:Hummels,Subotic,Sahko,Criscito,G.Castro,Boateng and Rafael

Def Loaned out:Jose Angel,Fabio,Kana-Biyk,Luis Gustavo and Jack rodwell

Midfielder:Busquets,Ozil,Muller,Nani,Di Maria,Gotze,Sahin,Vidal,Anderson,Schurrle,Valero,Pastore,M'villa

Mid loaned out:Tosic and Sergio canales

Fwd:Rooney,Cavani,Rossi and Petersen

Fwd Loaned out:Danny welbeck,Matri and Funes Mori.

Total 90>= players= 22.

Oldest player will be matri.

thrill with the team that i got here. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Barcelona Manager finally Speaks to press

225px-FCB.svg.png

New Barca Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club after the sacking of the former gaffer

Blues Man.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its great to get going to with one of Europes in terms of history teams. Its a little disappointing in the current economic state of the club, but im confident I can turn this around. I am looking forward to bringing them back to the very top of European football. My targets will be to lead Barca to their first league success in 5 years, and then try and establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin once again. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

McG has moved quickly to add some depth to his current squad. He says its a very thin squad he has taken over, and what is available in terms of funds. He added

S.KHEDIRA, G.CHIELLINI and TIAGO, Cardoso to the spine of the squad this will be massive. The current market is tough but plans to keep things fresh and add some top class players when they become available in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Barca under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-Gonzalo_Higua%C3%ADn_48609.jpg