New Players added after site maintainance

TiMo99

After a few days away I see new players have started being added to DB again.

There were a few players I have been keeping an eye out for, but dont know who was added on first day back after site maintainance.

I can see Dedryck Boyata of Man City is one, But what other players who have potential were added?

Thanks.

Re: New Players added after site maintainance

There were a few players I have been keeping an eye out for' date=' but dont know who was added on first day back after site maintainance.

I can see Dedryck Boyata of Man City is one, But what other players who have potential were added?

Thanks.[/quote']

Eriksen

Drinkwater

Eccleston

Barreto

Bruma

and

Balde

;)

There were a few players I have been keeping an eye out for' date=' but dont know who was added on first day back after site maintainance.

Thanks.[/quote'] mohamed geddo is one he is 25 but only 85 rated and a move to europe with a decent team cann see him rise if he starts scoring.

mohamed geddo is one he is 25 but only 85 rated and a move to europe with a decent team cann see him rise if he starts scoring.

Seems plenty high enough for a 26 year old Egyptian?

Seems a bit of a gamble, perhaps a few too many ifs and buts, when younger opportunities exist for a guaranteed cash profit?

Seems plenty high enough for a 26 year old Egyptian?

Seems a bit of a gamble' date=' perhaps a few too many ifs and buts, when younger opportunities exist for a guaranteed cash profit?[/quote']

That post doesn't make sense..

The Egyptian Premier League ratings cap at 89/90..

and he has already received offers from Fulham, Sunderland, Osasuna, Wolverampton and Saudi Club Ittihad Jedda..

He was the African Cup of Nations (equivelant of the Euro)'s top scorer and 'Best Break Out Talent'..

That post doesn't make sense..

The Egyptian Premier League ratings cap at 89/90..

and he has already received offers from Fulham' date=' Sunderland, Osasuna, Wolverampton and Saudi Club Ittihad Jedda[/b']..

He was the African Cup of Nations (equivelant of the Euro)'s top scorer and 'Best Break Out Talent'..

so... those clubs will get him to 86/87?

Not helping your case ;)

Not with those teams... Rare are players rated 88 on those teams.

Really? I think Fulham or Osasuna would be a good place to start his career in Europe..

Yes' date=' but not for a rise, which is what the guy is looking for.[/quote']

Really? I thought he was looking for Potential..

I can see Dedryck Boyata of Man City is one, [b']But what other players who have potential were added?[/b]

Thanks.

Archived