It's a conspiracy, it's an outrage

Ok, so Liverpool have been having a horrible season. We're out of everything, struggling to get into Europe for next season and very much down on our luck at the moment. But surely there was no need to try and wipe away all existance of our thread on this forum :eek:. Regardless of current form, we still remain an important part of English and European football history and have some of the best fans in this country and the world (in my opinion). Surely we are still entitled to discuss all things football on this forum or are we no longer good enough :(

I've had a look for this thread where me and my fellow Liverpudlians could share our ups and downs, but it seems to have vanished of this forum. I hope I'm not making an *** of myself, but I can't find it. This is an outrage! Please restore our thread. I smell a conspiracy. You cant get rid of us that easily. Give us back our thread. We will not stand down till we have our little corner of this forum back. I demand the person responsible is lined up in a firing ine so everyone of us Liverpool fans is allowed to be compensated for this dastardly act by throwing tomatoes and rotten eggs at you.

BRING BACK THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL THREAD!!!

PS Apologies if someone can still see it because I cannot :o

Re: It's a conspiracy, it's an outrage

:eek: yup its gone as the posts Ive been repped from on there say N/A

It's vitrually impossible to delete it by accedent (unless Crazy Bones has done it) so they are just trying to get rid of us??

Delete the mancs or chelsea's thread as at least ours is still used even when losing! :mad:

Safe to say. I haven't deleted it. I haven't even looked at it for a month or so. There has been nothing worth talking about as their football has been so poor.

I doubt Adam would have either, or Hesse.

The fact that I cant see it at all means its down to higher powers.

Hmmmm... Interesting. Trying to flush out the Liverpool fans.

:eek: yup its gone as the posts Ive been repped from on there say N/A

It's vitrually impossible to delete it by accedent (unless Crazy Bones has done it) so they are just trying to get rid of us??

Delete the mancs or chelsea's thread as at least ours is still used even when losing! :mad:

Ill happily delete the macs . . .

:mad:

I saw Romano and Ray say they noticed there posts had gone down no idea it was this ! :confused:

Alan id get on the blower to your father . . :P

Safe to say. I haven't deleted it. I haven't even looked at it for a month or so. There has been nothing worth talking about as their football has been so poor.

Hmmmm... Interesting. Trying to flush out the Liverpool fans.

Your football was so bad your dropped down a bloody league you still never get deleted tho :D

I personally think it was an individual or group of individuals who could not stand the solidarity we as a group show to our club, even when times are bad. Some on the forum were trying their utmost to split us up or challenge our togetherness, yet we managed to foil their plans and continue to show solidarity despite all their evil-induced musings and despite our poor showing this season. This was all that was left for them to try and split us up. But we'll show them and remain strong. More than that we'll get the perpetrator and hand them out to dry from their britches. We will never walk alone :D

Thats why i just rang you ,i made some kind of boo boo like this before with the Offical Spurs thread when deleting and removing posts Members did and were asking for and totally wiped it out and had to do a lot of grovelling .:eek:

I replied on it last night about Midnight and im positive it was still there when i came of PC and when i came on tonight to see if a reply to my post there wasnt even the thread .

Have asked Ste on our board if he can find out if SM have done it for some reason or if they can find out who did and if in someway it can be fetched back ,just hoping if they can find out it wasnt from my stupidity or at best if it was or wasnt it can still be restored .

Will let you guys know asap when i find out if i was the villain or if it was someone else .:o:)

I had well over 1500 posts. I only had like 100 in the Liverpool Thread so have others gone aswell?

Same As Me, I Had A Few Posts In The Liverpool Thread, But Ive Lost Around 100.

Same As Me' date=' I Had A Few Posts In The Liverpool Thread, But Ive Lost Around 100.[/quote']

I lost nearly 400 posts. I had over 2,000 so obviously other threads have been deleted too. Lets start the spamming, get our rightful posts back :P

Not really bothered about it

Can i please delete the United thread . . . . .

Far more trash talk is on there than the Liverpool one, which is weird because the scouse accent is harder to understand than in comparison with the Manc

Good job people dont write how they speak , not that it would matter, with non of the liverpool fans on here coming from anywhere remotely near merseyside :P

Far more trash talk is on there than the Liverpool one' date=' which is weird because the scouse accent is harder to understand than in comparison with the Manc

Good job people dont write how they speak , not that it would matter, with non of the liverpool fans on here coming from anywhere remotely near merseyside :P[/quote']

I second this idea!

Far more trash talk is on there than the Liverpool one' date=' which is weird because the scouse accent is harder to understand than in comparison with the Manc

Good job people dont write how they speak , not that it would matter, with non of the liverpool fans on here coming from anywhere remotely near merseyside :P[/quote']

I second this idea!

If it's been seconded' date=' I feel it gives you the go-ahead to do it Adam :) . At the very least, it gives you the authority to add a poll on this thread asking whether the Man U thread should be deleted or not. And we all know which way that poll will go :D

PS When you mix the scouse accent I initially had to the cockney accent I have acquired since my move down south (daan saaaaf), I reckon I have the hardest accent for anyone to comprehend. It's a wonder any of my patients understand my instructions on how to to take their meds :P. Off course I am kidding, I only speak the best Queen's English