Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Believe it when I see it :P ' date=' come to learn not to take notice of any until its official on the clubs page :o

Saves me getting excited or dissapointed each transfer window like most have on here this summer :P[/quote']

True, especially after this window, but Sakho and Ilori are at Melwood now it seems.

Got a good feeling we're saving some money for an expensive attacker in January.

True' date=' especially after this window, but Sakho and Ilori are at Melwood now it seems.[/quote']

Yeah but with a van outside the ground with blacked out windows and 4 guys inside with hoodies and spurs tops on getting ready to abduct folk!

They could soon be snatched away.

Looks real to me' date=' seems very legit.

(PS: didnt know you followed me! Who are you?)[/quote']

I'm the wonderful person that corrected your spelling of 'loose' ;) I saw you randomly so thought I'd give you a follow.

Just seen an interview with Ilori from a couple years ago after Sporting kicked our arse in the NextGen. This kids English is so good, he will fit in perfectly. His accent is remarkable, he could easily pass for a Cockney

I'm the wonderful person that corrected your spelling of 'loose' ;) I saw you randomly so thought I'd give you a follow.

Just seen an interview with Ilori from a couple years ago after Sporting kicked our arse in the NextGen. This kids English is so good' date=' he will fit in perfectly. His accent is remarkable, he could easily pass for a Cockney[/b']

He was born in London.

yer I've heard so' date=' not sure how long he lived there though. His Dad is English as well. I'm really happy about this signing but I'm not sure how much he'll play[/quote']

I can't remember the source but I read that Wisdom is going to Wigan - on loan obviously - so that's one competitor less for him. I think his game time is going to be dictated largely by injuries to the players ahead of him.

Skrtel will be gone by next Summer and Ilori could be ahead of him now already because MS obviously doesn't have a future here and we want Ilori to develop as well/quickly as possible.

Sunderland said to be keen on taking Borini on loan.

Makes sense to me can't see him getting a lot of football if he stays here.

Apparently we've agreed the Moses deal and it doesn't include an option to buy which makes it a bit pointless for me. If he does really well he'll either go back to Chelsea or he'll cost a fortune..

Drop Toure for Sakho? Or Agger for Sakho? Why not play them all!

Mignolet

Toure - Agger - Sakho

Johnson ------------------ Enrique

Gerrard - Lucas

Sturridge ------------ Coutinho

Suarez

Or perhaps.

Agger playing as DM, he have done that before.

Mignolet

Johnson - Toure - Sakho - Enrique

Agger

Gerrard - Lucas

Sturridge ------------ Coutinho

Suarez

Beast!

with our defense problems we arent looking the best. With rooney out of the game it dont mean much , if its rvp then id be happy. I feel we could snatch it but we need a real performance. Not giving away cheap goals and refs stop with the ** reds.

i think the starting line up will be

Mingolet - Enrique - Agger - Wisdom - Johnson - Lucas - Gerrard - Coutinho - Aspas - Henderson - Sturridge.

Aspas needs a goal and Hendo just need to do what hes doing. Sterling on after 65mins should be a delight.

I think we really need a winger , hopefully not Moses. Sakho and Llori is enough fr CB. Given would be a god send. To get rid of Jones is massive

with our defense problems we arent looking the best. With rooney out of the game it dont mean much ' date=' if its rvp then id be happy. I feel we could snatch it but we need a real performance. Not giving away cheap goals and refs stop with the ** reds.

i think the starting line up will be

Mingolet - Enrique - Agger - Wisdom - Johnson - Lucas - Gerrard - Coutinho - Aspas - Henderson - Sturridge.

Aspas needs a goal and Hendo just need to do what hes doing. Sterling on after 65mins should be a delight.

I think we really need a winger , hopefully not Moses. Sakho and Llori is enough fr CB. Given would be a god send. To get rid of Jones is massive[/quote']

Wisdom won't start. Rodgers has hinted Toure may even be fit to play.

Seems Moses deal already certain and will be announced soon. 1m loan deal,no option to buy. Good option to have in attack as other than Sterling/Ibe there are no pure winger in the squad. With talent that Chelsea have in attack, i doubt he'll be Chelsea player again anyway,even if he performed well for us

Mignolet' date=' Enrique, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas, Hendo, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Sturridge.

Jones, Flanagan, Wisdom, Kelly, Sterling, Ibe, Alberto

No Borini on the bench, perhaps he's heading out?[/quote']

Beat me to it, I'd say Borini is off or he'd defo make the bench.

Jones' date=' Flanagan, Wisdom, Kelly, Sterling, Ibe, Alberto

No Borini on the bench, perhaps he's heading out?[/quote']

LOL.

The bench is so ridiculous. How can we survive this entire season with this kind of depth? (except Suarez + Toure). Well, if Suarez stay.

2 - 0 for United.