ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Hold up' date=' can't beat 9 or 10 men on a field, they've beaten Norwich, Newcastle, West Ham & Sunderland.

& how you can compare those current players to the former ones is laughable (former Arsenal over current my about 100,000 miles.

& comparing Heskey to anyone lol) :P[/quote']

I don't follow the British Premier League as much as I watch Der Bundesliga, but I think it was Hull who could not beat a low league team with 10 or 9 men. Maybe Crystal Palace or someone.

Either way, theres no chance of Hull even getting a shot on target.

Liverpool defeated them 6-1 before, im sure the result will be similar to past seasons.;)

I was only evaluating the differences between 00/01 and 13/14, I wasn't comparing. Although Liverpool have improved their strikers much more then those days.

Im sure every Liverpool fan in this forum would have Suarez of the 2010's decade over Owen in the 2000's. B)

P.S Heskey >>>>> Aspas....

He created nightmares for Deutschland back in 00/01. I remember lol.:D

I don't follow the British Premier League as much as I watch Der Bundesliga' date=' but I think it was Hull who could not beat a low league team with 10 or 9 men. Maybe Crystal Palace or someone.

Liverpool defeated them 6-1 before, im sure the result will be similar to past seasons.;)

I was only evaluating the differences between 00/01 and 13/14, I wasn't comparing. Although Liverpool have improved their strikers much more then those days.

Im sure every Liverpool fan in this forum would have Suarez of the 2010's decade over Owen in the 2000's. B)

He created nightmares for Deutschland back in 00/01. I remember lol.:D[/quote']

Well look who it is, Raymondo will be pleased :P

I don't follow the British Premier League as much as I watch Der Bundesliga' date=' but I think it was Hull who could not beat a low league team with 10 or 9 men. Maybe Crystal Palace or someone.

He created nightmares for Deutschland back in 00/01. I remember lol.:D[/quote']

Welcome back....

borat-not-jb.jpg

Hull XI vs Liverpool: McGregor, Elmohamady, Figueroa, Davies, Bruce, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Brady, Koren, Sagbo

Liverpool XI vs Hull: Mignolet; Flanagan, Toure, Skrtel, Johnson; Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson; Moses, Sterling, Suarez

Coutinho out due to high ankle injury - whatever that's mean. Hope Moses + Sterling can compensate the loss of DS today.

Hull XI vs Liverpool: McGregor' date=' Elmohamady, Figueroa, Davies, Bruce, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Brady, Koren, Sagbo

Liverpool XI vs Hull: Mignolet; Flanagan, Toure, Skrtel, Johnson; Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson; Moses, Sterling, Suarez

[b']Coutinho out due to high ankle injury - whatever that's mean[/b]. Hope Moses + Sterling can compensate the loss of DS today.

It means he has an injury. To his ankle.

I'm guessing high up on the ankle.

Yup.

Never know we had specific term for that kind of injury. Thought it was the same with ankle injury.

Big blow for us regarding DS news. Can't denied it. But hopefully Aspas can take this chance with both hands, or else. Can't see his future in Liverpool once January windows kick in.

This game is must win with few of the 4th place competitor dropped points.

Desrve to be beat, pathetic all game. Couldn't create anything and Hull have defended well. Took their changes, although we've certainly heled them take their changes.. Skrtel... Moses and Sterling are terrible and didn't to anything AT ALL.