• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

We need to throw an attacker on surely? We have nobody supporting Suarez

In previous years Kuyt would come on and equalise!

I don't know who your back up right back is but he can't be any worse than Johnson.

He really has turned terrible, what has happened to him? (As he makes Cech pull off a good save lol)

You answered your own question.. Speed is hugely important in this game speeding up transitions and dragging attentio from markers. Plus he's very skilled on the touch.

All he offers is speed. He doesn't seem to drag defenders anywhere' date=' he certainly doesn't speed up the play as when he has the ball he stops because he can't beat the defence. He actually looks to be wandering around the right flank not knowing what he's supposed to be doing.

Maybe I'm watching him on a bad day but today he's done nothing and offered nothing.

[b']Edit - [/b]Eto'o has gotten away with a clear foul on Suarez in the box there..

Second game in a row where you can feel aggrieved with the ref

Given some of the soft fouls Webb's given its unforgivable for him not give a penalty against Eto'o there

He watched it from a few feet away, bottled it, not quite sure what he or Eto'o were thinking really.

All he offers is speed. He doesn't seem to drag defenders anywhere' date=' he certainly doesn't speed up the play as when he has the ball he stops because he can't beat the defence. He actually looks to be wandering around the right flank not knowing what he's supposed to be doing.

Maybe I'm watching him on a bad day but today he's done nothing and offered nothing.

[b']Edit - [/b]Eto'o has gotten away with a clear foul on Suarez in the box there..

Yeah he's not at his best certainly today, but curiously he seemed more productive in counter attacks starting from the center instead of on the right..

How does Sakho offer a CF the infield side??? The law forbids inside driblling from wide positions he had to foul him!

Yeah he's not at his best certainly today' date=' but curiously he seemed more productive in counter attacks starting from the center instead of on the right..

How does Sakho offer a CF the infield side??? The law forbids inside driblling from wide positions he had to foul him![/quote']

He pulled his hamstring that's how :P

Officials have stitched us twice within 48 hours. Add that to 2 very sloppy winning goals and I think we can consider ourselves very unlucky to get nothing from these 2 games.

Big match syndrome? Coincidental that Suarez has done nothing in either game?

I thought it was a cracking game, I believe Chelsea were the better team but you were unlucky that Webb bottled that Etoo decision.

Thought Mignolet made two good saves vs Eto'o & Torres.

1st at Xmas to 5th come 2014 :o

Sakho's had a mare :o LB ain't for him' date=' hope Rodgers learns that[/quote']

He was at CB. Agger was at LB. Sakho pulled him hamstring from the looks of it too

He watched it from a few feet away' date=' bottled it, not quite sure what he or Eto'o were thinking really.[/quote']

I actually feel for Liverpool after the last two games. I would argue they didn't deserve to lose either game. Or were at least hard done by

Big match syndrome? Coincidental that Suarez has done nothing in either game?

I thought it was a cracking game' date=' I believe Chelsea were the better team but you were unlucky that Webb bottled that Etoo decision.

Thought Mignolet made two good saves vs Eto'o & Torres.

1st at Xmas to 5th come 2014 :o[/quote']

Was a cracking match indeed. Don't think you were the better team tbh. Was even.

Cahill and Terry had Suarez in their back pocket the whole 90 minutes.

Yeh but let's be honest he was completely isolated and got zero service. As good as he is he isn't magic.

Of course you have a point mate. But it has to work both ways. If he plays great, it's because he is an amazing player and if he plays bad, it's because others around him were bad? Nah..

Spent way too much time complaining today. Even before the Etoo incident all he did was moan at ref and teammates.

Didn't deserve anything anyway, played with no intensity after we scored, yes we can feel agrieved about another decision going against us but we were beyond poor today. One of the worst performances i've seen from us.

Johnson was horrific, I honestly haven't seen him on such poor form for a long time. Coutinho was dreadful. No support from our attackers meant that Suarez had a mare as well, barely touched the ball and bar him being taken out by Eto'o for a definite penalty I don't think he did much else. Felt sorry for Smith thrown on for such a big game in a position he has no knowledge about when he could of put Rossiter or Alberto on who were far more natural there.

Feels terrible that we are 5th after a great start to the season. Only need to start worrying if we don't beat Hull, beat Hull and see other teams drop points then it'll look much better. Man United and Spurs clash next week so one or both are guaranteed to lose points so a win against Hull is a must. Chelsea go to Southampton and could potentially lose points. We then play Stoke when City play Newcastle and then we have Villa at home when United and Chelsea clash so big few weeks ahead for us.

Injury list is looking awful right about now

- Sturridge

- Gerrard

- Allen

- Sakho

- Flanagan

- Enrique

Most due back in January but we MUST sign in January we can't keep the pressure on the top teams if we don't get some depth, when we have Rossiter and Smith sitting on the bench against Chelsea who have Torres, Cole and Schurrle it shows what we are up against. Luckily for us Arsenal, United and Everton have injury problems like us.

Other than that can't say much on the game, everyone should take a good look at themselves, we were poor.

Salah, a left back and a centre-mid could see us through the season.