Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Would like to know who stared this rumor.

There is no way you lot will sign Mata nor would he ever go to you lot.

If anything United would be the best fit for him and the team who would have a chance of signing him.

Mata to you lot is almost laughable. smileys-happy-640746.gif

Well he's champions league tied so that won't be a pull, we are in a much better position for Top 4 than you and we play far nicer football. Plus Rodgers and Mourinho being close friends would make it more realistic.

Not going to happen but it's far more realistic than him going to United.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Who from the currently loaned out players do you see having a long term future with Liverpool? Assaidi has scored a few recently for Stoke, Reina looks likely to be off to Barca but is currently keeping goal for the 3rd best team in Italy. Borini has been a bit hit-and-miss at Sunderland, Suso is a regular for Almeria who are near the bottom of La Liga, Conor Coady is now back in the picture at Sheff Utd under Nigel Clough, Wisdom is doing good at Derby, Robinson is doing ok at Blackpool apart from the bad discipline, meanwhile Adorjan hasnt had many chances at Groningen, but scored twice.

Who from the currently loaned out players do you see having a long term future with Liverpool? Assaidi has scored a few recently for Stoke' date=' Reina looks likely to be off to Barca but is currently keeping goal for the 3rd best team in Italy. Borini has been a bit hit-and-miss at Sunderland, Suso is a regular for Almeria who are near the bottom of La Liga, Conor Coady is now back in the picture at Sheff Utd under Nigel Clough, Wisdom is doing good at Derby, Robinson is doing ok at Blackpool apart from the bad discipline, meanwhile Adorjan hasnt had many chances at Groningen, but scored twice.[/quote']Suso and Borini, possibly Wisdom and Robinson.

If we qualify for Europe next season, even Europa, we'll need a much bigger squad.

Is Wisdom playing CD for Derby do you know?

Suso and Borini' date=' possibly Wisdom and Robinson.

If we qualify for Europe next season, even Europa, we'll need a much bigger squad.

Is Wisdom playing CD for Derby do you know?[/quote']

Cant be certain but looking at the Guardian's stats page, the back four with the most appearances are Forsyth, Keogh, Buxton and Wisdom. Buxton and Keogh are primarily centre backs and Forsyth ever-present at left back, so I think he is playing right-back.

Well he's champions league tied so that won't be a pull' date=' we are in a much better position for Top 4 than you and we play far nicer football. Plus Rodgers and Mourinho being close friends would make it more realistic.

Not going to happen but it's far more realistic than him going to United.[/quote']

In a much better position than us? lol Settle down, this is your first season (like Arsenal) that youse are having a decent run.

We have been dominating the league for over a decade and a half.

This is our first poor season. Enjoy it while it lasts, next season it will be back to normal with United/City and Chelsea competing for the title.

smileys-ice-cream-147676.gif

In a much better position than us? lol Settle down' date=' this is your first season (like Arsenal) that youse are having a decent run.[/color']

We have been dominating the league for over a decade and a half.

This is our first poor season. Enjoy it while it lasts, next season it will be back to normal with United/City and Chelsea competing for the title.

smileys-ice-cream-147676.gif

I love it how whenever you predict something the opposite always happens.

Swansea want Sterling on loan. He has 8 consecutive starts, I can't see how we would let him go, no matter who we sign this window.

Of the players we have out on loan I think only Suso and Wisdom have a future here. Borini, Assaidi and Reina won't, and the current management don't seem to have faith in Robinson. Borini, Assaidi and Reina will fetch us a nice amount of money next Summer, something around £17-20M I would think.

Swansea want Sterling on loan. He has 8 consecutive starts' date=' I can't see how we would let him go, no matter who we sign this window.

Of the players we have out on loan I think only Suso and Wisdom have a future here. Borini, Assaidi and Reina won't, and the current management don't seem to have faith in Robinson. Borini, Assaidi and Reina will fetch us a nice amount of money next Summer, something around £17-20M I would think.[/quote']

Maybe you're trying to sign someone? I've seen often youngsters' performances dip towards the end of the season...

Swansea want Sterling on loan. He has 8 consecutive starts' date=' I can't see how we would let him go, no matter who we sign this window.

Of the players we have out on loan I think only Suso and Wisdom have a future here. Borini, Assaidi and Reina won't, and the current management don't seem to have faith in Robinson. Borini, Assaidi and Reina will fetch us a nice amount of money next Summer, something around £17-20M I would think.[/quote']It'd be good for Sterling to keep getting these regular games though. When Salah signs, probably today or tomorrow, then he might work his way into the side, then we have Sturridge and Gerrard coming back.

When we get knocked out of the cup on Sunday, it'll lessen the chances for rotation too.

Maybe you're trying to sign someone? I've seen often youngsters' performances dip towards the end of the season...

We are (Salah' date=' at least) which would probably drop Sterling to the bench. And I'd love to have him as an option off the bench rather than Moses, Alberto or Aspas for example.

It'd be good for Sterling to keep getting these regular games though. When Salah signs, probably today or tomorrow, then he might work his way into the side, then we have Sturridge and Gerrard coming back.

When we get knocked out of the cup on Sunday, it'll lessen the chances for rotation too.

He's 19, I'd rather he didn't play week in week out for 5-6 months. He'll get all the games he needs right here, no need to loan him out, especially when there's no guarantee that Salah is going to be any good.

My knowledge on Salah relies heavily on Youtube videos and all of those videos have plenty of situations where takes heavy touches and ends up losing the ball. If those are on his 'highlights' videos I wonder how many heavy touches he really takes, considering Youtube videos can make anyone look like a quality player.

EDIT: If Rodgers feels we can afford to lose a wide player this window, let's just send Moses back.

Adam Morgan has joined Yeovil permanently. All the best for him' date=' he was the victim of lots of pressure being put on him due to last season's injury crisis. Had he had the opportunity to be gently broken into the first team, he could have been a star.[/quote']

Not for me. Don't think he ever had the ability to make it at Liverpool to be honest. His generally play was pretty poor and I didn't even rate his shooting. He's a poacher and nothing else I'd say and we don't need one of them in our system. I'd like to see how he does playing consistently at first team level as he hasn't had that yet. Will be interesting to see where his career goes. Always seemed a nice lad who loved the club

Will have to wait till official confirmation from the club. Forums aren't reliable someone easily could have read about his old injury and not checked the date.

Yesil again. Ctrl + F Yesil's name on that page. The person who broke the news there is related to Jordan Lussey IIRC so he knows stuff about the youth team. That info is 100%, Yesil is injured and it's the same injury he had before.

Will have to wait till official confirmation from the club. Forums aren't reliable someone easily could have read about his old injury and not checked the date.

Iam pretty sure on LFC Now last month they were talking about this and seem t remember a few tweets I saw from sme of the other payers.

Seriously bad luck for the lad, wish him well horrific luck he has had but the most important thing is his health.

TBH he will d well to come back from this and have a decent career, not impossible but a recurrence injury of this serious nature raises major doubts.

Good Luck to AdamMorgan to I agree with the sentiment I don't think he was good enough to have any real chance of making it at Liverpool but a whole hearted player who clearly loves Liverpool never moaned, never complained worked hard.......best of luck to him Yeovil should be an excellent choice for him to get the game time he needs and hopefully be a good platform to go on to have a good career.