• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Interesting looking at the summer signings with the players that went out on loan. Doesn't look too good IMO

Borini> aspas

Suso> Alberto

Assaidi > Moses (I'm sure ray would say that's like saying a punch inthe face is better than a kick in the balls ha)

Wisdom-ilori

Yet we paid over twenty mil for these squad players. I do hope Rodgers has learnt his lesson

To be fair to a few of those have barely played

Aspas 384 minutes

Luis Alberto 162 minutes

Martin Kelly 86 minutes

Ilori 0 minutes

Moses is a bag of 'insert swear word' anyway so I won't defend him. But I don't think Rodgers has efficiently rotated the team and he only has himself to blame for the lack of options, bringing in Moses as well when we could have given Ibe those 626 minutes and he probably would of done a lot better was also a bad decision. We need a full-back desperately I think we are greatly overestimating how good Enrique is because of how dire our back-up options are, we need a left-back a defensive midfielder and a winger and we'd be set for a real top 4 challenge, Everton have better depth than us in my opinion their bench is a lot better as well. Feel Aspas for sure will be off in the summer, at this rate Alberto will be following even though we've given him no chances.

Moses looked OK when he first joined. Perhaps a player who needs to be playing every week?

He's absolute pish, one of the worst players i've seen in a Liverpool shirt and I really rated him when he joined. He's up there with Josemi et al as some of the worst i've seen at the club, thank god it was on loan.

Moses looked OK when he first joined. Perhaps a player who needs to be playing every week?

He didnt at Chelsea though and still was pretty good I thought. I dont get it.

I concur with your general sentiment with regards Assaidi and Moses :P

The sad thingis I though Moses might be half decent but he has been absolutely dreadful.

Bit harsh on Illori as we simply ain't seen him so can't really judge. plus with Aspas and Alberto I think it has become abundantly clear Rodgers either Dont rate them or don't trust them either way it aint a ringing endorsement of the business in the summer.

Haha i thought as much. I do like Ilori tbf' date=' looked a class above at u21 level imo. But worth paying 7mil for when we already have Wisdom? Not quite sure if that was good business considering Ilori hasnt even played. Still think he may come good but my main point was that we spent over 20 mil on 'squad players' who dont ever get a game then we've sent out players that are arguably better. That money could have gone on a DM and a LB that would have actually started. Just for clarity, I do think Alberto has potential as well, but I dont think he was a neccessary buy and never did. Hopefully Rodgers will see this as a learning curve but with him going for Salah im not [i']quite [/i]sure he has. Fingers crossed

Actually you look at Eveton's bench tonight and it looks fairly useless :P

Are you serious mate can't see anything wrong with it? We have a World Cup finalist there who thinks he is Beckenbauer' date=' the best right back to ever come out of Huyton, The Irish Ronaldo, The Scottish Pele, John Stones and then The Greek Ibrahimovic.

NOT BEING SERIOUS, ALTHOUGH JOHN STONES IS PRETTY GOOD.

Are you serious mate can't see anything wrong with it? We have a World Cup finalist there who thinks he is Beckenbauer' date=' the best right back to ever come out of Huyton, The Irish Ronaldo, The Scottish Pele, John Stones and then The Greek Ibrahimovic.

NOT BEING SERIOUS, ALTHOUGH JOHN STONES IS PRETTY GOOD.

LOL I think most of us would have a slightly different description of the players on the bench, although I admire your loyalty to your players :)

Not really seen Stones TBF so can't comment he might well be pretty good but seen all the others and they are all for me pish especially Hibbert.

if there is a God Coleman will pick up a slight knock (nothing serious) and be out and open the door for Hibbert to play which almost instantaneously increases our chances of winning the derby tenfold :)

LOL I think most of us would have a slightly different description of the players on the bench' date=' although I admire your loyalty to your players :)

Not really seen Stones TBF so can't comment he might well be pretty good but seen all the others and they are all for me pish especially Hibbert.

if there is a God Coleman will pick up a slight knock (nothing serious) and be out and open the door for Hibbert to play which almost instantaneously increases our chances of winning the derby tenfold :)[/quote']

Coleman limps off with a hamstring injury in the 78th minute.

Wizard

LOL I think most of us would have a slightly different description of the players on the bench' date=' although I admire your loyalty to your players :)

if there is a God Coleman will pick up a slight knock (nothing serious) and be out and open the door for Hibbert to play which almost instantaneously increases our chances of winning the derby tenfold :)[/quote']

Looks like you got your wish regarding Coleman:mad:

Looks like you got your wish regarding Coleman:mad:

I didn't genuinely want him to get seriously injured, I did not watch the game as I am addicted to the Walking Dead at the minute which has taken over my whole TV Life :P

How serious is it??

I only really said it in Jest and hopefully he is just out for a couple of weeks as I really admire him as a FB and is great to watch:)

Mind you is scary after what I said maybe I do have mystical powers so my next request if there is a God is that I find out I am a long lost relative of Mr Bill Gates and am looked after financially by the great man :)

Unfortuntly I come from a working class background so fat chance of that :P

I didn't genuinely want him to get seriously injured' date=' I did not watch the game as I am addicted to the Walking Dead at the minute which has taken over my whole TV Life :P

How serious is it??

I only really said it in Jest and hopefully he is just out for a couple of weeks as I really admire him as a FB and is great to watch:)

Mind you is scary after what I said maybe I do have mystical powers so my next request if there is a God is that I find out I am a long lost relative of Mr Bill Gates and am looked after financially by the great man :)

Unfortuntly I come from a working class background so fat chance of that :P[/quote']

Looked like his hamstring, went off and straight down the tunnel.

Looked like his hamstring' date=' went off and straight down the tunnel.[/quote']

Ummm depending on the seriousness if it is just a strain he may be available for the derby, will all have to wait for the prognosis.

presently surprised when I saw the result would have taken that from our point of view.

Surprises me that more fans don't rate Enrique. I've always thought he was a great LB, yes he could improve offensively but he's an absolute beast in a 1-1 situation. Get his head in the game and there aren't many better LB's in the league for me. I'd move GJ on in the summer tho and go for someone like Richards, he's just gone completely stale.

Nigel De Jong isn't it?

Haven't heard a thing about that' date=' where did you hear it?

Apparently, and I emphasize [i']apparently[/i], Salah has leased a house in Liverpool. It looks pretty legitimate but it wouldn't be the first time something like this has ended up being nonsense.

Salah rents home in Liverpool

Haven't heard a thing about that' date=' where did you hear it?

Apparently, and I emphasize [i']apparently[/i], Salah has leased a house in Liverpool. It looks pretty legitimate but it wouldn't be the first time something like this has ended up being nonsense.

Salah rents home in Liverpool

I would bet my house it is a fake.

Why would a professional footballer on probably around 50-60k a week if he joined rent an apartment for £850 a month???

If by some miracle it was true then I am pretty sure a age number of employees would be out of a job by tomorrow morning.....rightly so.