Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Haven't heard this' date=' only just pop up today?.. But I certainly wouldn't say no to having him at Pool :P[/quote']
Haven't heard a thing about that' date=' where did you hear it?

Apparently, and I emphasize [i']apparently[/i], Salah has leased a house in Liverpool. It looks pretty legitimate but it wouldn't be the first time something like this has ended up being nonsense.

Salah rents home in Liverpool

Independent, Express, Mirror, & loads more, Italian and Dutch websites too.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

I would bet my house it is a fake.

Why would a professional footballer on probably around 50-60k a week if he joined rent an apartment for £850 a month???

If by some miracle it was true then I am pretty sure a age number of employees would be out of a job by tomorrow morning.....rightly so.

Because he would rent an apartment while moving over as he wouldn't have time to look for a permanent home? :)

Because he would rent an apartment while moving over as he wouldn't have time to look for a permanent home? :)

And a player who earns 60k a week is gunna live in an £850 a MONTH apartment while he is looking.....come on Kirky never gunna happen.

He could choose anywhere to stay exclusive hotels/serviced apartments etc while he is doing that certainly a lot better than the location quoted.

And a player who earns 60k a week is gunna live in an £850 a MONTH apartment while he is looking.....come on Kirky never gunna happen.

He could choose anywhere to stay exclusive hotels/serviced apartments etc while he is doing that certainly a lot better than the location quoted.

Not that I believe it, and not for seven months (the address is even wrong...) just suggesting :)

There are also much better apartments around the area that letter said, that's if it is where I think it is.

There are also much better apartments around the area that letter said' date=' that's if it is where I think it is.[/quote']

Just google street viewed it and there seem to be some nice apartments there that would be alright. £850 for an apartment in Liverpool is not dirt cheap so it might be real.

All speculation though as per

We probably cant afford him and we wouldnt be able to utilise him well with no quality DM at the club. Shame really.

Edit: just realised you might not be even suggesting we bid for him

Why, what else could you do but bid? Unless you mean you could attempt to bring in a similar player of his ability, which would be difficult as there isn't any on the market right now.

Why' date=' what else could you do but bid? Unless you mean you could attempt to bring in a similar player of his ability, which would be difficult as there isn't any on the market right now.[/quote']

I knew this would cause confusion :P As in Man U are potentially bringing in Mata which would make them a lot stronger whereas we arent signing anyone at all which is a little worrying as they could easily catch us up in the league. The point may have been that we need some activity rather than us going for Mata specifically

I knew this would cause confusion :P As in Man U are potentially bringing in Mata which would make them a lot stronger whereas we arent signing anyone at all which is a little worrying as they could easily catch us up in the league. The point may have been that we need some activity rather than us going for Mata specifically

Probably just me mate, no worries :P I see what you mean.

Looking likely that Salah will be coming in any day now. Still dont think he should be a priority but could be a good signing nonetheless. Rumours that we'll be getting him in AND one of Fernando Reges or M'Vila. That would be brilliant. Asking for Rodgers to bring in Ricardo Rodriguez would probably be a bit too perfect

This was my point

We should have probably made an attempt to get Mata at least.

No movement yet' date=' but not movement that we know of...[/quote']

Too much focus on other players. If there wasn't interest for Salah and M'Vila and co, it would be much easier to slap up a deal. But at the moment, there's just too much going on in the Liverpool camp.

We are moving in the window decent enough sources are suggesting a fee has been agreed with Basle for Salah and he is on his way for a medical....

However....

Lots and lots of reports that Chavski have made aN 11th hour bid for him as Mata looks to be gone and a replacement needed and I would Hazard a guess that they could/would pay more money in terms of fee and wages than we are capable of.

They are just the sort of club that sign players just to stop other clubs from getting them and this kinda "game" if you like is not unfamiliar to them if past history is Anything to go by.

Not cut and dry he moves here by any means.

Has anybody see the photos of our new away kit which appear to have been leaked t various news outlets.

I really like it TBH :)

It's ok, not a revolution by any means but better than "certain" kits we've had recently

EDIT

My bad, you mean the yellow one right? I was looking at the wrong 'ting

Yeah, like it

According to ftbpro.com Sterling and Sturridge are the 8th and 9th fastest players in the prem respectively.

The lad Salah looks like a real flyer, albeit from dubious YouTube clips were opposition pace is questionable at best.

But if true, potentially 3 outta 10 fastest in the prem hardly supports d

"Death by football" does it?

Chelsea moving in for Salah could be a blessing in disguise. The guy reminds me so much of Chadli.

M'vila would be a good signing with Lucas out but how much would he cost? Im guessing quite a bit. And if you go in for Ricardo Rodriguez that would be amazing! That guy has talent.

M'Vila would be about 12mil which really isnt that much. Ricardo Rodriguez would be brilliant but I dont see it, especially with us potentially buying Salah. Id much rather we got M'Vila and Rodriguez tbh, would almost complete our team