ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

The tube was still running on quite a few lines last week at about 30% no idea if this week will be different' date=' although I work in Central London I travel by overground so tube never really of much notice to me.

Like you say Fulham may well want it put back much more than we would. I ain't writing Fulham off by any means but a game we should be looking to take maximum points from.[/quote']

Don't see why it should be an issue, that area of the district line was running a better service than normal last week!

From Football365.com this am.

Opta defines a big chance as follows:

'A situation where a player should reasonably be expected to score usually in a one-on-one scenario or from very close range.'

Suarez has created 16 such opportunities in the current Premier League campaign. That's as many as Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Manchester City's David Silva have managed between them. In fact, nobody else has created more than ten big chances.

Suarez – 16

Coutinho – 10

Ramsey – 9

Hazard – 8

Silva – 8

Sorry to keep banging on about Luis but this season could well be one of the greatest Liverpool all round forward line performances of the modern era, at least on a by game basis.

Don't see why it should be an issue' date=' that area of the district line was running a better service than normal last week![/quote']

Not an issue at all now hear the tube strike has been cancelled or at least that is what Sky Sports update just sent to my phone.

Game on, looking forward to tomorrow in amongst our fans so I can sing and shout without the fear if getting a kick in :P

Vital game need to keep the momentum going and looking at the fixtures there is a possibility that Tottenham and United might drop points (although Newcastle have been poor lately so I expect Spurs to win but Newcastle if they get it together can cause any side problems at home)

Everton should win comfotably.

Lucas looks like he might be back sooner than expected!

Doubt he would get in the team at the minute though :o

Johnson and Agger also back in training, tomorrow will be to soon but outside chance of being available for Sunday so I read.

I wouldn't rush any defenders back into our back line atm. This defence seems to be settled. Think it would be easier to slowly replace Toure' date=' not just bench him asap.[/quote']

Not so sure there mate, we've conceeded 7 goals in the last 5 premier league games - 3 of those games were at home.

Huge match today, really is the difference between challenging for the title and challenging for the Top 4, not too confident knowing our inconsistencies against the lower league teams, I would be more confident playing City today :o A loss would end any slim hopes of a title challenge as would a draw. A win would however make me take the claims seriously.

Why on earth are u talking about the title? Get real' date=' 4th is our title this season.[/quote']

Table doesn't lie and our fixture list is good, I don't think we'll win but I'd sooner look up than down, every other team has Europe to think about, we won't win the league but we are in with a shout in our current form and 4th doesn't guarantee champions league.

Tonight is not going to be easy and I can tell you that conditions will be a real leveller.

It is absolutely blowing a gale down here at the minute, difficult to walk and having been to Fulham many times with it located right by the river it is going to be even worse there, it dont get much protection from the elements anyway at Fulham.

Think it will be a really difficult evening, really cold, wind like you wouldnt believe. I have got about five layers on now!!

Tonight is not going to be easy and I can tell you that conditions will be a real leveller.

It is absolutely blowing a gale down here at the minute' date=' difficult to walk and having been to Fulham many times with it located right by the river it is going to be even worse there, it dont get much protection from the elements anyway at Fulham.

Think it will be a really difficult evening, really cold, wind like you wouldnt believe. I have got about five layers on now!![/quote']

you will want your full wardrobe on a few lads i used to work with are in the Fulham area and are saying over very very cold and windy

Agger and Teixeira on the bench tonight' date=' same team that beat Arsenal starts. No Alberto in the squad.

[b']Got a bad feeling[/b] though weather won't suit us.

I've always got a bad feeling when it comes to games like this. Honestly felt more confident before the Arsenal game on Saturday. Hopefully we can show that we aren't the same team that bottles it when we have a chance to close the gap.