• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Thank God for that :o

Astonishing match, credit to Swansea they really made a game of it but the extreme in the positives of our attacking play to our defensive play is like the Grand Canyon!!

Got the win that's the main thing no matter how you do it at this stage of the season the result is all that really matters.

If we play like that at Southampton we will get tonked though.

Just need Norwich to do us a little favor now........

Fat chance of that if anything Norwich look doomed for the drop, picked them to go down at the start of the season.

I also picked Palace and Sunderland though and TBH I think they will both just stay up now can't see Fulham getting out of it and Cardiff look in a complete and utter state so probably battling for one spot.

Love Norwich to prove me wrong though :)

It wasn't Coutinho's fault at all. Sure he wasn't pressuring as much as could've but he wouldn't have got anywhere near that either way. Gerrard is the one to blame for it. The entire half Gerrard was ball watching letting Shelvey roam around the place with all the time he could want.

how do you work that out? watch the clip... if Coutinho had made more of an effort when running back he would have stopped him cutting inside, not only does he jog back at such a slow pace he actually STOPS! and watches everything happen in front of him.

You swap coutinho in that position with Henderson, Suarez etc and what would they have done?

I love him as a player but on this occasion he was very lazy with his defensive duties

Fat chance of that if anything Norwich look doomed for the drop' date=' picked them to go down at the start of the season.

I also picked Palace and Sunderland though and TBH I think they will both just stay up now can't see Fulham getting out of it and Cardiff look in a complete and utter state so probably battling for one spot.

Love Norwich to prove me wrong though :)[/quote']

Home form aint that bad..... 4 wins' date=' 5 draws and 4 defeats.

It depends which Norwich turns up, and which Spurs turns up. :D

I'd like to see a 1-1 draw, Redmond and Bentaleb getting the goals.[/quote']

You could hope that McNaughton is still dizzy from marking Konoplyanka on Thursday :D

Fat chance of that if anything Norwich look doomed for the drop' date=' picked them to go down at the start of the season.

Love Norwich to prove me wrong though :)[/quote']

I think it'll go down to Fulham, Cardiff and then either Norwich or West Brom.

Huge game on the 5th of April - 6 pointer, which will probably end as a draw.

I think it'll go down to Fulham' date=' Cardiff and then either Norwich or West Brom.

Huge game on the 5th of April - 6 pointer, which will probably end as a draw.[/quote']

Well Norwich need points and quick if they are in or within two points of the bottom three bar the last four games of the season then they are as good as gone, there run in is horrific.

I would like Fulham and Palace to stay up purely from a seeing Liverpool point of view, quite like Norwich as a club but think they will do well to stay up.

If we don't sort that defending out we'll be out of the top 4 in no time.

I also don't understand why Mignolet never ever comes off his line. Been disappointing this second half of the season.

Norwich making me believe.

Remember when everyone used to say Jordan Horrendousen? Grown so much this season. Need Sakho and Enrique back so badly and from what I heard Johnson was horrific again would of been better off playing Cissokho.

Could be an absolutely pivotal win if Norwich hold on.

And Sturridge will be the golden boot winner if he avoids injury looks like he's taken Suarezs scoring boots.

Today's game was weird in many ways. Some of the worries about the game for me was 1) The ground Gerrard was supposed to cover. Too little help from Henderson and Coutinho. 2) I wonder if Suarez is happy in his new role 3) Defending.

But a win is a win, and our attack is still quite good.;)

Finally I can say we're closer to top than we are to 5th :D

Barely the most optimistic Liverpool fans would have predicted for us to be in such a good position at this stage.

It's the perfect time for Spurs to drop points because we may well lose or only draw our next game, Southampton away.

Suarez has one goal in seven. Such a shame. Was really hoping he'd break the epl record. He's still playing well and setting up people though

He has sacrificed himself for the good of the side' date=' it is a different role he has been playing lately. It don't allow him the same opportunities as he had before but he is still magnificent and creates so much for others. I personally would always play him through the middle but you can't argue with what is happening as Sturridge keeps scoring.

Sturridge scored in 8 PL games in a row now, phenomenal effort think only two players in the history of the PL had done that before today.

The same Liverpool that drew with West Brom

You're so miserable :P