• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

The game tomorrow is actually the game im most worried about from now till the end of the season I think we can get 3 points out of every other remaining game but I have my doubts for tomorrow. Southampton always seem to do us over, 3 points there and I think we're in a fantastic position, but I honestly see us losing 2-0 :o

The game tomorrow is actually the game im most worried about from now till the end of the season I think we can get 3 points out of every other remaining game but I have my doubts for tomorrow. Southampton always seem to do us over' date=' 3 points there and I think we're in a fantastic position, but I honestly see us losing 2-0 :o[/quote']

Southampton havent been in the greatest of form and its not like there keeping clean sheets like they once did in the start of the season. They are going to play the top attacking side in the league and i can see this a narrow win. 2-1 il say. I have my doubts on the road but they will overcome this strange away form.

They have only won 1 in their last 7 home games in the league.

The game tomorrow is actually the game im most worried about from now till the end of the season I think we can get 3 points out of every other remaining game but I have my doubts for tomorrow. Southampton always seem to do us over' date=' 3 points there and I think we're in a fantastic position, but I honestly see us losing 2-0 :o[/quote']

Rodgers won't get it wrong tactically against them for the 3rd game in a row. Schneiderlin and wanyama are the reason we are rubbish against them but we'll have 3 in midfield this time so they won't dominate as much. If we are going to lose it will be because of individual errors IMO. Rodgers knows we can't let them win the midfield battle again

Rodgers won't get it wrong tactically against them for the 3rd game in a row. Schneiderlin and wanyama are the reason we are rubbish against them but we'll have 3 in midfield this time so they won't dominate as much. If we are going to lose it will be because of individual errors IMO. Rodgers knows we can't let them win the midfield battle again

Cork is likely to get the nod ahead of the Kenyan. I think Liverpool have to hit them hard and early , the longer the game goes the harder it is for them as they have no game changers on the bench. Lovren is still out as well.

Very nervous today, could be arguments made for this being our hardest game left of the season. No wins in 7 matches against them, losing 5 of them.

News is Sakho is back in the squad which is great news if true. Would snap your hand off for a draw today.

Edit; apparently Allen starts with Sterling on the bench clearly not allowing Southampton to boss the midfield.

Literally no reason we can't win today. Doesn't mean we will but we should win. A draw Would be okay but disappointing still

Could potentially go second with a win today and with Arsenals next 5 fixtures going ahead of them today could make our Champions League spot much safer.

Also Allen starts with Sterling on the bench. Sakho hasn't made the squad today. Looks like Rodgers has learnt from the early season match.

Might be the biggest game of the season so far' date=' major nerves.[/quote']

I think your players will be well up for it if they know the results from this afternoon. Knowing that they can go up to 2nd is huge motivation for your players.

Hoping you drop points but think you have enough to win 3-1.

Johnson having another shocker for me' date=' looks unfit and unaware at times.

Still think Countinho needs to work harder as well[/quote']

I think Johnson has been decent, he's constantly 2 against 1 and he's dealt with it well imo, Joe Allen needs to help him out more on that side and if not Allen, Suarez/Coutinho. Agree with Coutinho having to do more, he's been the shocker today I think.

Johnson having another shocker for me' date=' looks unfit and unaware at times.

Still think Countinho needs to work harder as well[/quote']

Thought he picked it up well after a shaky start, doesn't help that Allen is giving him no protection at all. Coutinho been shocking imo.

Really pushing our luck and only through the post and an unbelievable save from Mignolet have we managed to stay in the lead, players look nervous you can tell how big a win here is. Need to pick up the intensity we arent looking to counter and we are dropping so deep, haven't got Sturridge in the game yet and we seem to be missing Sterling's pace. Gerrards constantly out of position it's his job to deal with Lallana and he hasn't Lallana's a goal away from topping a fantastic performance. Giving him abd Shaw far too much space albeit Skrtel and Agger have dealt well with high balls so far.

Really lucky to be ahead, goal was massively lucky, sometimes you need it in this Top 4 race, hope we pick the effort up another 45 minutes of that last 30 minutes Southampton had and we won't be holding this.

Half time scoreline certainly flatters Liverpool. The teams passing has been dreadful - the worse I've seen probably all season... Particularly Coutinho and the two full backs have given the ball away on numerous occasions today.

I know there's a lot of fan boys on here so this will probably not go down well but Flanagan has looked way out of his depth today. Don't get me wrong the lad's got an amazing work rate and puts 100% into everything but I've been worrying every time the ball has come near him today. His decision making has been poor and on the ball he's been shocking.

If we hold on I'll be delighted but the lads need to pick it up second. Clean sheet is paramount today. If there's one position we need to improve in the summer it's certainly the full backs.

Don't you be positive! You need to stay pessimistic until the season over so we actually can get a result :P

I'll always be pessimistic it's in my nature :P

Back 4 looked solid today as well as Mignolet, Johnson grew into that game and him and Agger getting fit could be massive in this run in for the Top 4. Flanagan was iffy today but it didn't matter he'll learn and move on. Good to see Suarez firing again and great to see how important Sterling is becoming.