ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Can't see you lot beating us in all honesty.Yes' date=' youse are in some sort of good form, playing well, and all that, but something tells me Moyes will get this right and win it.[/i']

I'm off to put a bet on the complete opposite of this.

Can't see you lot beating us in all honesty.Yes' date=' youse are in some sort of good form, playing well, and all that, but something tells me Moyes will get this right and win it.[/i']

Heeheehee you really are good at getting predictions wrong Tony :)

Not a single Utd player were better than their Liverpool counterparts.

This is one hell of a result, massive, huge, title shifting maybe...

You really need to learn to just be quiet. Consistently the worst person at predicting winners I have ever known.

Edit: You will be telling us next that Man City will end the season without a trophy!

Just seen this...hahahaha. More mystic meg predictions from Tony

can't see you lot beating us in all honesty.yes' date=' youse are in some sort of good form, playing well, and all that, but something tells me moyes will get this right and win it.[/i']

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dkk

Can't ask for more, every game is a cup final from here on. No point winning games like these if we don't turn up against Cardiff next week, need to keep the intensity up and good to see our injured players coming back should be a huge boost.

Hahahaha I defended tony the other day but this is too funny :D

Anyone up for a title challenge? Think we are definitely in it now. Don't think we will win it but we've at least got a chance. Crazy

Was never confident of any result today. Less so after this.

Fully deserved 3 points for you today, should have won by more that 3 though :P

Anyone see the 'David Moyes, Football Genius' banner? :D:D:D

I never saw United play as bad against Liverpool. Some of them did not look interested, and I felt like Liverpool could score with any attack.

Anyone see the 'David Moyes' date=' Football Genius' banner? :D:D:D

I never saw United play as bad against Liverpool. Some of them did not look interested, and I felt like Liverpool could score with any attack.[/quote']

Honestly the best thing I've seen in a while :D:D