Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Dnipro claiming Konoplyanka is going to go to Spurs. An attempt to rise the price or actual truth? Don't really want him anymore anyway' date=' if we end up making champions league which is looking quite likely then we will need and could do better.[/quote']

Think their owner has ruined any chance of Kono coming to Liverpool now.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Rumours that we will be in for Shaqiri if we make champions league and fail for Kono. Imo even as good as Kono is I'd take Shaqiri everyday.

Wing backs' date=' wingers and a cm should be priority during summer.[/quote']

Shaqiri=Dream

Kono=Real target.

Rumours?You won't get Shaqiri hah.Only if you ask Bayern to help ya a bit and loan him out which won't happen.

Shaqiri=Dream

Kono=Real target.

Rumours?You won't get Shaqiri hah.Only if you ask Bayern to help ya a bit and loan him out which won't happen.

If we finish 3rd why wouldnt he come? He doesnt play an awful lot (correct me if I'm wrong) and he would potentially be playing Champions League football with us. I cant see him taking Robben or Ribery's place any time soon and to move to us would be a good move for him IMO. Either way, I dont mind. Would rather we got Griezman though tbh.

I mentioned Shaqiri as a possible target months ago for reasons I can't be bothered to go through again.

I don't think it is a pipe dream at all the way we are playing with such a young vibrant side, the type of football we play the opportunity to work with talents like Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling a legend like Gerrard and Champions League Football (most probably) is a very attractive package for a lot of players.

I don't think we will be in for the types of Aspas, Alberto etc next summer.....and the quality of player we can attract will increase tenfold.

I mentioned Shaqiri as a possible target months ago for reasons I can't be bothered to go through again.

I don't think it is a pipe dream at all the way we are playing with such a young vibrant side' date=' the type of football we play the opportunity to work with talents like Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling a legend like Gerrard and Champions League Football (most probably) is a very attractive package for a lot of players.

[/b']

I don't think we will be in for the types of Aspas, Alberto etc next summer.....and the quality of player we can attract will increase tenfold.

Would you find it attractive anymore?He plays in same team with Ribery,Schweiny,Lahm,Neuer,Gotze soon Lewa...Why would Liverpool attract me anymore?I don't find any attraction in that as I already played with the best out of the best.

Would you find it attractive anymore?He plays in same team with Ribery' date='Schweiny,Lahm,Neuer,Gotze soon Lewa...Why would Liverpool attract me anymore?I don't find any attraction in that as I already played with the best out of the best.[/quote']

Regular game time, better league, the rapid development of players that Rodgers has shown he can do....an actual challenge instead of playing in a league with only one realistic title winner...possibly better wages to.

All well and good being a squad player a young player with ambition wants to play every week and he will have won everything there is to win at Bayern.

I would not be surprised at all if Shaqiri moved on in the summer,

Regular game time' date=' [b']better league,[/b] the rapid development of players that Rodgers has shown he can do....an actual challenge instead of playing in a league with only one realistic title winner...possibly better wages to.

All well and good being a squad player a young player with ambition wants to play every week and he will have won everything there is to win at Bayern.

I would not be surprised at all if Shaqiri moved on in the summer,

Better league=your opinion

A challange is to fight with Robben/Ribery and Gotze not to come at Pool as a star

Better league=your opinion

A challange is to fight with Robben/Ribery and Gotze not to come at Pool as a star

It is a better and more competitive League....if you don't think that is true have a look at the respective tables.....there is nothing competitive about the Bundesliga in terms of a title chase and won't be for the next few years but we have had this convo before so no need to do it again.

He wouldn't be the top star at Liverpool anyway the stars are Suarez, Gerrard and Sturridge......you don't just get called a star you earn it.

He ain't gunna displace Robben/Ribery/Gotze on any kind of regular basis in the games that really count. He won't wanna sit around being a squad player indefinetly.

Looking at us play we will be a big attraction for a lot of people of that I have no doubt.

It is a better and more competitive League....if you don't think that is true have a look at the respective tables.....there is nothing competitive about the Bundesliga in terms of a title chase and won't be for the next few years but we have had this convo before so no need to do it again.

He wouldn't be the top star at Liverpool anyway the stars are Suarez' date=' Gerrard and Sturridge......you don't just get called a star you earn it.

He ain't gunna displace Robben/Ribery/Gotze on any kind of regular basis in the games that really count. He won't wanna sit around being a squad player indefinetly.

Looking at us play we will be a big attraction for a lot of people of that I have no doubt.[/quote']

No,it isn't.Bar Bayern who's from another world in comparasion to any other team look at the table.Its amazingly tight everywhere.For UCL spots,for relegation,for UEL.Bundesliga's amazingly competitive bar the title where the BEST team of this world plays surprinsingly in Bundesliga aswell.You keep saying the same thing without any base.Look at Bundesliga's football.Its 10x times more entartaining to watch than PL and thats in the advantage of offensive players.In Bundesliga you have like 3 goals per game?In Bundesliga you have the best fans in the world,the best stadiums.This is football,this is the real football.Keep lying yourself with "PL is the best".Honestly,thats myth,thats reputation.The world is built on reputation,football is built on reputation only when you look at the awards,but I expected you Ray to understand more than reputation.Your PL,your England,your NT isnt what it used to be and the other leagues stepped up massively,especially Bundesliga.Wake up pal.Go and look at the BuLi table bar Bayern who would need a special Bundesliga and a special Champions League where they'd be alone there.This is just my opinion,so is yours.What league is better is pretty irrelevant in this case anyway as long as you play for Bayern.

Yes,he'd be called a star.He comes from Bayern,he comes as a super talent from Bayern's bench.He'd automatically start in your team,he'd be a main target for most of the balls.He'd be a star,definetly.From Bayern's bench,I say it again.Ironically,a top 4 team wants a bench warmer from a BuLi team for the XI?Nice :).

Ribery and Robben aren't getting any younger.Pep's an amazing psychologist and if he wants to convince SHaqiri to stay,he will.Shaqiri got gametime after he came from injury,he scored,he did his job.

You are not an attraction.What would attract me if I already play for Bayern with the best out of the best at Pool?Nothing.

Because a couple of delusional Liverpool fans think that Suarez is better than Ibra or PL is anything but not from this world,it doesn't mean thats true though.

I will end it here.If you want to continue,take it via VM/PM.

If we are in the Champions League next season' date=' am I right in thinking that we'll be in the fourth pot due to our recent lack of appearances in it?[/quote']

You might be in pot 3 or something?Think it takes the performances from last 5 years so you have a couple of UEL appearances?

Raz

Can't be bothered to respond to your rant as been over this with you time and time again but please use paragraphs in future, really difficult to read your posts when they are formatted like the last one the first lengthy paragraph anyhow. :)

We would be pot three but lets remember if we finish fourth then we still have to qualify there are no guarantees.

We ain't even secured top four yet so lets just wait and see how it plays out agree with Foster though I want to see the big teams at Anfield that's what you miss, not a Victoria Pilzen or the likes.

If we are in the Champions League next season' date=' am I right in thinking that we'll be in the fourth pot due to our recent lack of appearances in it?[/quote']

You're currently ranked 32nd in the coefficients. The teams ranked lower than you who are still in European competition are Galatasaray, Ludogorets, Salzburg, Anzhi, AZ, Plzen, Fiorentina and Betis, so you have to hope that they don't do well enough to overtake you (I think Gala and AZ are the only real concerns in the rankings).

To be in the third pot, you'd need to be in the top 24 ranked qualifying teams. Assuming you stay 32nd, that means you'd need 8 teams ranked higher to miss out on the CL. That's not too unlikely with 2 English sides missing out if you qualify (probably United and Spurs), Milan and Inter to miss out from Italy, Valencia and Sevilla missing out in Spain, Lyon and Marseille from France, Rubin and CSKA from Russia and PSV from Holland as things stand.