• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Cardiff starting really fast here.

Edit; unsurprisingly we are losing' date=' and it's reasons like this that we'll never win the league.[/quote']

Pathetic...
I'm just gonna wait till the end to spit out my pessimistic views

Shame on you two yet again, if this season has taught you nothing it must have taught you our defence is dodgy but our attack is wonderful, can never discount us from any game.

Great result not seen the game as was out and only got back in but in its way today's result is just as impressive as the last two away wins.

Six wins on e bounce, 24 goals scored what on Earth is there to complain about it is simply entertainment all the way with us. :)

Shame on you two yet again' date=' if this season has taught you nothing it must have taught you our defence is dodgy but our attack is wonderful, can never discount us from any game.

Great result not seen the game as was out and only got back in but in its way today's result is just as impressive as the last two away wins.

Six wins on e bounce, 24 goals scored what on Earth is there to complain about it is simply entertainment all the way with us. :)[/quote']

As I said I would wait till the end from now on with us but against a better side that slow start could have cost us.

Entertaining yes, but is it worth it when we're all going to die 5 years early because of it. :P

As I said I would wait till the end from now on with us but against a better side that slow start could have cost us.

Entertaining yes' date=' but is it worth it when we're all going to die 5 years early because of it. :P[/quote']

Hell yeah, wanna live like a monk or the adrenaline junkie type mode this team takes you on!! :)

I used to always think the worst while the game was ongoing but even if things are going wrong we have world class forward players that can rescue us from any situation so I don't panic (as much) anymore.

Entertaining yes' date=' but is it worth it when we're all going to die 5 years early because of it. :P[/quote']

From what i've seen this season,we only had slow start when we face the 'lesser' team. Today has been the summary of our season so far. Suarez and Sturridge inspirational,our defence level of concentration is worrying and Skrtel is a better finisher than Soldado

From what i've seen this season' date='we only had slow start when we face the 'lesser' team. Today has been the summary of our season so far. Suarez and Sturridge inspirational,our defence level of concentration is worrying [b']and Skrtel is a better finisher than Soldado[/b]

Even my stuck-in-a-wheelchair grandmother is a better finisher than Soldado.