Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Some Liverpool fans are celebrating like they've already won the title. Jeez' date=' calm down. You're not gonna win the title, you'll probably bottle it imo.[/quote']

They're not at all.

Is this the new 'Liverpool fans saying it's going to be there year'? That seems to come up every year and I've never seen anyone say that.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Mistaking Liverpool fans celebrating the title with Liverpool fans celebrating it being in their hands.

I don't expect to win the league, Top 4 was always the goal anything more is gravy really. I don't think there is many Liverpool fans are expecting to win the title, more milking the fact we've made it this far.

Mistaking Liverpool fans celebrating the title with Liverpool fans celebrating it being in their hands.

I don't expect to win the league' date=' Top 4 was always the goal anything more is gravy really. I don't think there is many Liverpool fans are expecting to win the title, more milking the fact we've made it this far.[/quote']

This.

But I'll be disappointed if we finish 4th now.

I'm certainly not. Some fans seem extremely confident that you'll win every single game whilst others have already jumped the gun claiming they've already won the title.

Is this the new 'Liverpool fans saying it's going to be there year'? That seems to come up every year and I've never seen anyone say that.

That's because some fans actually say that. If they didn't, it wouldn't be brought up. It's quite self-explanatory don't you think?

That's because some fans actually say that. If they didn't' date=' it wouldn't be brought up. It's quite self-explanatory don't you think?[/quote']

Probably about 5% of out fans say this. I suppose you follow that RAWK meltdown Titter account as well and believe everything you see on that?

@Ruggermad - Hopefully Steve Peters can work his magic. He's definitely done something to our players this season.

I truly hope Liverpool win the title. Compared to last season, they have come on leaps and bounds and Rodgers has done brilliantly... Defending isnt 100% but going forward, Liverpool have been a joy to watch.

Gerrard certainly deserves a PL title under his belt too and they are definitely in the best possible position to achieve that.

If anything I want to win the title for Gerrards sake, i'm just looking forward to (Hopefully) be playing Champions League football next season, but this is very much Gerrards last chance and he knows it, hoping that the team will bring it for him, hopefully he doesn't get a booking and miss a big match. Would play Lucas (Instead of Allen) against City would be pretty risky having Gerrard against Silva on his form. Glad that we've got the options back now for this run in. Highly unlikely that we'll have a 14 Game winning streak but just to be in it at this point of a season shows the incredible job Rodgers has done and he no doubt deserves to be the Manager of the year.

I honestly think we'll draw tomorrow, but if we win it'll be a massive boost for the fans and the players and would really make everyone take us seriously. We've already surpassed expectations this season.

If anything I want to win the title for Gerrards sake' date=' i'm just looking forward to (Hopefully) be playing Champions League football next season, but this is very much Gerrards last chance and he knows it, hoping that the team will bring it for him, hopefully he doesn't get a booking and miss a big match. Would play Lucas (Instead of Allen) against City would be pretty risky having Gerrard against Silva on his form. Glad that we've got the options back now for this run in. Highly unlikely that we'll have a 14 Game winning streak but just to be in it at this point of a season shows the incredible job Rodgers has done and he no doubt deserves to be the Manager of the year.

I honestly think we'll draw tomorrow, but if we win it'll be a massive boost for the fans and the players and would really make everyone take us seriously. We've already surpassed expectations this season.[/quote']

This is the reason I want Liverpool to win the league. IMO Gerrard has been one of, if not the best player to ever play in the PL. Such a great player and professional and its very rare to see a player stay at a club his whole career. And as you say they have probably played the most attractive and enjoyable football this season. Great to see alot of English lads in the team too.

Really hope Gerrard lifts the trophy in May. (Well actually I hope Chelsea, City and Liverpool don't win again this season and Arsenal steal the title, but that aint happening! :P)

As for tomorrow, I don't think you will have much of a problem beating Spurs. You destroyed them at WHL a few months ago, and they have been playing bad recently. 4-1 to Liverpool :)