• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

:eek:

Wash your mouth out! :P

Kevin Phillips was a phenomenal player in his time and is still playing today at the age of 40. Takes some doing.

It actually shows how good of a goal scorer he was, to be in the list with those players and not to mention (no offense to Sunderland fans) the calibre of players he was playing with.

been off the board for 6 weeks or so..

what i miss? has the bandwagon got heavier?

let me guess the Hendo love in has begun finally? or that Flanno still not EPL quality? or wait... more guff from a certain forumer about Suarez being overrated?

good times ahead.

Was wondering if it's just me but as long as we are above them I actually want Everton to finish 4th. Imagine a Champions League Merseyside Derby Quarterfinal lol, would be the most amazing thing in ever. Also I really like Martinez and I kinda want him to turn Everton into a success, as long as they stay BENEATH us:p

Sakho in for Agger thought that might happen more physicality' date=' although he ain't played for ages so bit risky.

Tough game today this is a game I have long earmarked as a real banana skin fixture, extremely nervous.[/quote']

Agree with you there Raymondo, potential to be a real tricky match. Another quick start and early goal should see you through comfortably.

Agree with you there Raymondo' date=' potential to be a real tricky match. Another quick start and early goal should see you through comfortably.[/quote']

Yep West Ham's "skill set" of Power, physicality and aerial bombardment are exactly the type of sides we struggle against big time.

More nervous playing them the likes of Carroll, Diame etc than a side like Southampton, United, Arsenal etc teams who try to play football as we can "out football" most sides but the physical side of the game.....

If we could manage a win today which as I say this fixture I am more nervous about than most would make next week absolutely huge, if we don't City can afford to lose at Anfield so much at stake.

Yep West Ham's "skill set" of Power' date=' physicality and aerial bombardment are exactly the type of sides we struggle against big time.

More nervous playing them the likes of Carroll, Diame etc than a side like Southampton, United, Arsenal etc teams who try to play football as we can "out football" most sides but the physical side of the game.....

If we could manage a win today which as I say this fixture I am more nervous about than most would make next week absolutely huge, if we don't City can afford to lose at Anfield so much at stake.[/quote']

Have to agree with that, although i think you have more than enough physicality about yourselves to be able to cope with it.

I quite fancy having a bet on Carroll as first goal scorer today.