• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

What you conveniently forgot to mention was they gave him a respectful ovation when he went off injured.

I typed that before he even went off. Also doesn't change the fact they cheered when he first hit the shot and pulled up holding his leg and then they cheered again when he went down. Like I said Classy.

I typed that before he even went off. Also doesn't change the fact they cheered when he first hit the shot and pulled up holding his leg and then they cheered again when he went down. Like I said Classy.

All the more reason to mention it after he went off which you chose not to irrespective of there initial reaction to Yaya pulling up injured.

Is this the best Evertonions can come up with? Having a dig at the fans for there reaction? Such reactions happen every other week but such an issue is raised because it is your local rivals?

To quote yourself "classy."

How about we all agree that every football fan that is/was/will-ever-be is a hoodlum/dullard and would be better off sipping cognac and leafing Dostoevsky in front of an open fire.

No point getting into petty arguments and sniping, it's all part of the matchday experience, people react differently when they're at the ground to when they're watching it from their own home or whatever.

Anywho; great game.

All the more reason to mention it after he went off which you chose not to irrespective of there initial reaction to Yaya pulling up injured.

Is this the best Evertonions can come up with? Having a dig at the fans for there reaction? Such reactions happen every other week but such an issue is raised because it is your local rivals?

To quote yourself "classy."

You don't see fans cheering when a player gets injured every week.

You don't see fans cheering when a player gets injured every week.

It happens every other week I said. More so when they are either huge rivals or fighting for the the same goal which is the league title.

I don't see the big issue' date=' seemingly the fans did not realise to what extent the injury was/is hence applauding him when he went off.

Only you as an Evertonion is making an issue out of it.[/font']