• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Liverpool have played the best football this season and probably deserve to win the league. If they could play like this next season in Europe I don't see why they couldn't win the CL as it rivals any team I've seen this season.

I'll not be content with any of the top 3 winning the league though.

Will he miss three games or one? When Kompany got sent off not so long ago he only missed the one game' date=' but I don't know if that was due to anything in particular.[/quote']

Depends if Liverpool appeal. But even if they appeal, I don't think they'll win the decision, thus meaning that Henderson will have to be suspended for 3 games.

Liverpool have played the best football this season and probably deserve to win the league. If they could play like this next season in Europe I don't see why they couldn't win the CL as it rivals any team I've seen this season.

Don't exaggerate now.UCL is a different story.

Anything is better than Mourinho to be fair.

I'll be happiest seeing Liverpool win it. Mainly due to one man - Gerrard.

The man is an absolute legend and thoroughly deserves to be part of a title winning team after everything he has given to the club.

I'll be happiest seeing Liverpool win it. Mainly due to one man - Gerrard.

The man is an absolute legend and thoroughly deserves to be part of a title winning team after all he has done for the club.

This.

I'm not Liverpool's biggest fan, but it would be a bit of a disaster if Gerrard was to retire without a premiership medal. On top of that, it would be fitting for Liverpool to win the league on the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough (and for Everton to get 4th after all their support).

I originally wanted Chelsea to win the league (well, United at the start of the season but let's not go there :P), but I hope you go on and do it. Good luck lads :)

Edit: thanks Riece and AniAniAni

What a game. What a month or so ahead of us now. The end of the season is going be great (for neutrals at least lol)

Edit: After that great game I'm ready for an absolute borefest watching Chelsea away

Don't you mean Swansea at home?

Huge win for Liverpool, still feel there are a few more twists. How ironic that Everton could be the team to hand you the title haha.

For all those people moaning about the fact we got a couple of decisions in the game, I would say it is about time we got a break in a big game.

Away at both City and Chelsea we were screwed over with decisions, Everton away Miralles should have walked through the first half, West Ham get a goal for punching our keeper in the face.

Had our fair share of decisions go against us and City have had tons go there way this season about time a bit of levelling out happened :)

As for those decisions.

Sakho never a penalty he missed everything and Dzeko kicked him.

Suarez yep probably should have gone, could see the red mist descending.

Skrtel yep could well have been given.

We got lucky with a couple of calls but about time, speak more about the game in a bit emotionally draining week personally in more than one regard not all of it good news, some terrible but at least it ended on a positive note. :)

For all those people moaning about the fact we got a couple of decisions in the game' date=' I would say it is about time we got a break in a big game.

[b']Hahahaha[/b]

Away at both City and Chelsea we were screwed over with decisions, Everton away Miralles should have walked through the first half, West Ham get a goal for punching our keeper in the face.

Had our fair share of decisions go against us and City have had tons go there way this season about time a bit of levelling out happened :)

Hahaha are you serious, you have had loads of decisions go your way this season.

As for those decisions.

Sakho never a penalty he missed everything and Dzeko kicked him.

It was a clear pen.

Suarez yep probably should have gone, could see the red mist descending.

Skrtel yep could well have been given.

As well as the one were he had Fernandinho in a headlock whilst grabbing Kompany's shirt.

We got lucky with a couple of calls but about time, speak more about the game in a bit emotionally draining week personally in more than one regard not all of it good news, some terrible but at least it ended on a positive note. :)

Liverpool get more decisions than majority of teams.