Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Wasn't there something like Kolo had never failed to qualify for the UCL whilst in England? ... His presence is the reason behind our great season :P

If i recall correctly, the Salford Arabians failed to qualify for the CL in 09/10 when he was there. If you want that sort of stat, stay at Arsenal.

I hope we do get good bids for Agger & Lucas. Lucas has Serie A written all over him and Agger would be suited to almost any league. Selling Lucas' date=' Agger, Reina & Aspas would already bring £30M and there's still plenty of others who will leave.

Won't be surprised if Suso does go, I don't think Rodgers likes him.

Very worrying that Glen Johnson isn't mentioned anywhere in there.[/quote']

Can't see Johnson going anywhere tbh, hes a Rodgers type of player

If i recall correctly' date=' the Salford Arabians failed to qualify for the CL in 09/10 when he was there. If you want that sort of stat, stay at Arsenal.[/quote']

May have just been the clubs he has been at then, meaning each club he's been at has eventually qualified, unsure exactly what it was tbh.

According to kicker' date=' you have inquired about Leverkusen's Emre Can. He is a great talent and very versatile. Can play all over the pitch.

Couldn't get game time at Bayern so we sold him to Leverkusen last summer. Had a very good season and developed nicely. I'd like him to stay there for another year and then come back to Bayern. Basically as we did it with Kroos who was loaned to Leverkusen for 2 years.[/quote']

It would make sense considering we're apparently after a young defensive midfielder and from what I've seen of Can, he's good at left-back too, so he wouldn't be stuck at the bench waiting for Gerrard to get a suspension or an injury.

Can't see Johnson going anywhere tbh' date=' hes a Rodgers type of player[/quote']

At his prime he was. But now he offers very little in the final 3rd and is a liability in the defensive 3rd. If he's still here by September, I think it's because it will be difficult to move him on because of his contract.

According to kicker' date=' you have inquired about Leverkusen's Emre Can. He is a great talent and very versatile. Can play all over the pitch.

Couldn't get game time at Bayern so we sold him to Leverkusen last summer. Had a very good season and developed nicely. I'd like him to stay there for another year and then come back to Bayern. Basically as we did it with Kroos who was loaned to Leverkusen for 2 years.[/quote']

Haven't you got a buy-back clause or something from when you sold him?

Hope you lot are planing life without Suarez for next season.I see posts from die hard Liverpool fans about how Suarez is going to stay and how he has enrolled his daughter into a school for next year or something along those lines etc.

Prepare yourselves for the worst because it will happen, Suarez will leave you lot some time and more then likely it will be before next season starts.

hope you lot are planing life without suarez for next season.i see posts from die hard liverpool fans about how suarez is going to stay and how he has enrolled his daughter into a school for next year or something along those lines etc.

prepare yourselves for the worst because it will happen' date=' suarez will leave you lot some time and more then likely it will be before next season starts.[/i']

:D :d :D :d :D

Hope you lot are planing life without Suarez for next season.I see posts from die hard Liverpool fans about how Suarez is going to stay and how he has enrolled his daughter into a school for next year or something along those lines etc.

Prepare yourselves for the worst because it will happen' date=' Suarez will leave you lot some time and more then likely it will be before next season starts.[/i']

Well weather hes playing for Liverpool, Bayern, Madrid or Barca at least Man Utd don't have to worry about coming up against him in the champions league

Prepare yourselves for the worst because it will happen' date=' Suarez will leave you lot some time and more then likely it will be before next season starts.[/i']

Well weather hes playing for Liverpool' date=' Bayern, Madrid or Barca at least Man Utd don't have to worry about coming up against him in the champions league[/quote']

CZGZOMA.png

I think you should be more worried about loosing your own players lol.

Settle down lads, i never new you lot were so sensative.Not sure what United has to do with Suarez and why yous would jump on United for, the post was about Suarez leaving nothing to do with United.

Many clubs lose big players to other teams its part of the game i guess.

After all, United did lose Ronaldo and life still went on.Personally I would love for him to stay in the Premiere League.

smileys-ice-cream-147676.gif

Settle down lads' date=' i never new you lot were so sensative.Not sure what United has to do with Suarez and why yous would jump on United for, the post was about Suarez leaving nothing to do with United.[/i']

Many clubs lose big players to other teams its part of the game i guess.

After all, United did lose Ronaldo and life still went on.Personally I would love for him to stay in the Premiere League.

smileys-ice-cream-147676.gif

22215-Picard-double-facepalm-meme-wh-Tx3k.jpeg

It's like you don't understand the concept of banter :P.

It's not like Suarez came out today and said he's never been happier in his career and can't wait to play in the Champions League with us next season.....oh wait he did :rolleyes:

It's not as if you have to explain yourself to tony. He is the least knowledgable person on the forum :P

It's like explaining quantum physics to monkeys :D

Maddock linking us with a £40M move for Lallana and Lovren. Probably been plucked from thin air, but wouldn't say no to that considering people on here have worked out we might have £80M to spend this Summer.

The Guardian are also reporting that we have approached Bayern Munich over signing Xherdan Shaqiri...

Maddock linking us with a £40M move for Lallana and Lovren. Probably been plucked from thin air' date=' but wouldn't say no to that considering people on here have worked out we might have £80M to spend this Summer.

The Guardian are also reporting that we have approached Bayern Munich over signing Xherdan Shaqiri...[/quote']

Didn't Shaqiri say he wanted to stay for another year?

Maddock linking us with a £40M move for Lallana and Lovren. Probably been plucked from thin air' date=' but wouldn't say no to that considering people on here have worked out we might have £80M to spend this Summer.

The Guardian are also reporting that we have approached Bayern Munich over signing Xherdan Shaqiri...[/quote']

As you say, probably not true, but those two would definitely be good additions. Maybe a bit overpriced at £40M, but if they are the right fit for the team, then it would be a good acquisition. :)