Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

So English newspapers reported this morning that a deal had been agreed and now suddenly it's not the case anymore as van Gaal called up and said they don't want him lol. Who is gonna believe that?

Wouldn't have anything to do with both Rummenigge and Kroos' agent saying that he will definitely play for Bayern this season and no offer from Utd has ever been received...

So English newspapers reported this morning that a deal had been agreed and now suddenly it's not the case anymore as van Gaal called up and said they don't want him lol. Who is gonna believe that?

Wouldn't have anything to do with both Rummenigge and Kroos' agent saying that he will definitely play for Bayern this season and no offer from Utd has ever been received...

I doubt that we would agree to such a deal before the World Cup. Except the replacement is already line up in secrecy.

It would be terrific if you were to pay us like 30m for him but I don't think it's true.

So you made your mind up?Thanks god.We'd be dead without you darling.

Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

So sooo mad about Suarez injury...

Minute 87' of the last game of the league, a debutant in Newcastle gives Suarez a severe hit that ended up with Suarez injury. Then, i dont know if it was Suarez's not reporting the pain or Liverpool taking it too light that they didnt made the appropiate medical studies that ended up with this sudden surgery that will make him dubious about his performance in the WC even though Suarez says he will be there in full fit.

So you made your mind up?Thanks god.We'd be dead without you darling.

I am not sure what you are trying to point out. Newspaper reported that a deal was agreed. I said I don't think we'd do any business before the World Cup. Which got confirmed today by our president Hopfner as it seems we don't do any business at all until next year.

Regardless of that, I'd sell him for 30m pounds considering he has only got 1 year left on his contract. I am not sure I'd sell him for 20m though.

Leverkusen's DoF Rudi Völler gave an interview today. Talked about Emre Can too.

"We know about Liverpool's interest in the player; however, we haven't received an official offer yet."

"It would be a lucrative transfer but that's not the main point. We think Can would benefit more from playing for us for another year. Roger Schmidt has already talked to him and thinks highly of him. We are convinced Can would improve himself even more playing for Roger"

When asked about Bayern's buy-back clause in 2015:

"I have already talked to Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. Bayern also thinks that it is in Can's best interest to spend another season in Leverkusen."

;2914489']20m yes' date=' but his wages are rumoured to be obsurd, thats the hidden cost isnt it.

Personally, i dont see the fuss over Kroos. Great passer, but no pace, no mobility. United will have to partner him with someone to do the leg work

Lallana needs way more credit. He was in the team of the season in League 1, Championship & the Premier League. To me that points out his natural ability to train on and improve with age and experience. He obviously hasnt peaked yet. Put him on the biggest stage he could prove to be a class act.[/quote']

Agree with everything in this post, Kroos is way overrated I personally never see the fuss over him.

If Kroos was to move here which I doubt he will I would back Lallana to scores more goals and create more assists I really would next season.

According to Marca Barcelona want Cameron Brannagan!

Not altogether surprised the boy has talent that is for sure' date=' but the next step in a young player's career is always the hardest. He Definetley has a chance though.

Minute 87' of the last game of the league, a debutant in Newcastle gives Suarez a severe hit that ended up with Suarez injury. Then, i dont know if it was Suarez's not reporting the pain or Liverpool taking it too light that they didnt made the appropiate medical studies that ended up with this sudden surgery that will make him dubious about his performance in the WC even though Suarez says he will be there in full fit.

I just hope and pray he is fit for the World Cup, you wanna see the best players performing regardless of whether he may knock my country out or not.

Any suggestion Liverpool would "take any injury lightly" is way off the mark we have some of the very best physio's and medical facilities I just hope he gets to play knowing how much playing for his country means to him, be devastating personally for him to miss out.

If Kroos was to move here which I doubt he will I would back Lallana to scores more goals and create more assists I really would next season.

Considering they are playing different positions, this isn't exactly telling.

Neymar scores more goals than Iniesta too. It comes with the way the team is set up.

Considering they are playing different positions' date=' this isn't exactly telling.

Neymar scores more goals than Iniesta too. It comes with the way the team is set up.[/quote']

Yeh but Neymar has generally been pants since his move' but that's a different debate.

If Kroos moved to United he would be playing in a more advanced CM role at the very least, he wouldn't be the DM he just aint very good there and in a lesser side as United are to Munich he would get found out in that position if he was ever to play there.

Lallana can play anywhere across the middle (not DM) I just think in the PL he would be more productive in the terms I speak of and his general play is hardly shabby either been the best player on the pitch in numerous games this season.

Yes he ain't Iniesta or World Class or anything of the sort, but he is a very good player and can make a telling contribution and be a regular for any top side in the PL bar maybe City and Chelsea.

We have to be realistic in our targets, he is realistic and a very good player I really cannot understand the opposition from my fellow Liverpool fans to his move.

He don't control his fee it aint the lads fault, but then we were all saying Henderson was not worth the money and look at him now....

Just give the lad a chance (if he joins :))

As for Kroos as I say I just ain't a fan, I think most English fans tend to basing him on that one Arsenal game where as in a lot of the Bayern games I have watched he tends to go missing for me.

Yeh but Neymar has generally been pants since his move' but that's a different debate.

If Kroos moved to United he would be playing in a more advanced CM role at the very least' date=' he wouldn't be the DM he just aint very good there and in a lesser side as United are to Munich he would get found out in that position if he was ever to play there.

Lallana can play anywhere across the middle (not DM) I just think in the PL he would be more productive in the terms I speak of and his general play is hardly shabby either been the best player on the pitch in numerous games this season.

Yes he ain't Iniesta or World Class or anything of the sort, but he is a very good player and can make a telling contribution and be a regular for any top side in the PL bar maybe City and Chelsea.

We have to be realistic in our targets, he is realistic and a very good player I really cannot understand the opposition from my fellow Liverpool fans to his move.

He don't control his fee it aint the lads fault, but then we were all saying Henderson was not worth the money and look at him now....

Just give the lad a chance (if he joins :))

As for Kroos as I say I just ain't a fan, I think most English fans tend to basing him on that one Arsenal game where as in a lot of the Bayern games I have watched he tends to go missing for me.[/quote']

Tend to agree with you here regarding Kroos, there's nothing exceptional about his game that I've seen to suggest he'd be the solution to our midfield problems.

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

[MOVE][/MOVE]

I just hope and pray he is fit for the World Cup' date=' you wanna see the best players performing regardless of whether he may knock my country out or not.

Any suggestion Liverpool would "take any injury lightly" is way off the mark we have some of the very best physio's and medical facilities I just hope he gets to play knowing how much playing for his country means to him, be devastating personally for him to miss out.[/quote']

Then its probably Suarez's fault for not telling Liverpool medical staff about that play leaving an injury or pain. Also probably bad luck... that was the last game of the league and there was no training or so after that so no scenario to test his knee until he came to train with the Uruguayan NT.

I also hope the play was just a mere coincidence, because press here is speculating about that play been on purpose to try and injure Luis to knock him out of the WC, which caused many Uruguayans to send threats to Dummett's twitter account. Nothing really justifies that behaviour but waking up and be informed that Suarez had a flash surgery and he might be missing the WC was really a massive impact for the people here.

Not the first time that press here speculates with that... it begun with Mirallas foul...

_rHeEPxqtc4

saying that the foul was clearly to knock him out...

Kroos needs to be played an attacking central midfielder. Which Utd don't really need as Rooney, Mata, Kagawa can all play there.

As somebody else said today, Kroos and Carrick as the 2 midfielders in front of defense wouldn't work.

He will naturally improve your team but it would only work with a strong, hard-working DM. And Carrick has gotten significantly worse this season.

I think the press in Uruagry are being a bit stupid and just trying to invent conspiracy theories because there main man is injured.

Not for one minute do I think England planted Paul Dummett to do a number on Suarez, he was a fraction late and it was not a malicious tackle.

It happens here when Rooney or anybody gets injured the press reaction is OTT and conspiracy theories abound.

The Death threats etc are uncalled for and in bad taste these people who do these kinda things need to take a look at themselves they are the type of people who need looking at not Dummett.

Sad to hear that Craig Bellamy has retired today.

Had two great spells at Liverpool, gave his all for this club in his time here and produced some really great moments such as the semi-final of the Carling Cup against City when he destroyed them.

Great player not everybody's cup of tie but I loved his attitude.

Happy retirement Craig. :)

Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Minute 87' of the last game of the league' date=' a debutant in Newcastle gives Suarez a severe hit that ended up with Suarez injury. Then, i dont know if it was Suarez's not reporting the pain or Liverpool taking it too light that they didnt made the appropiate medical studies that ended up with this sudden surgery that will make him dubious about his performance in the WC even though Suarez says he will be there in full fit.[/quote']

Well that's Karma for you.

[MOVE][/MOVE]

Then its probably Suarez's fault for not telling Liverpool medical staff about that play leaving an injury or pain. Also probably bad luck... that was the last game of the league and there was no training or so after that so no scenario to test his knee until he came to train with the Uruguayan NT.

I also hope the play was just a mere coincidence' date=' because press here is speculating about that play been on purpose to try and injure Luis to knock him out of the WC, which caused many Uruguayans to send threats to Dummett's twitter account. Nothing really justifies that behaviour but waking up and be informed that Suarez had a flash surgery and he might be missing the WC was really a massive impact for the people here.

Not the first time that press here speculates with that... it begun with Mirallas foul...[YOUTUBE']_rHeEPxqtc4[/YOUTUBE] saying that the foul was clearly to knock him out...

Hahaha some Uruguayans are mental. The challenge wasn't even that bad and the card got rescinded. The Mirallas foul was also pay back for what Suarez did to him.

Free agent list has been released and the following are out of contract:

Yalany Baio

Vilyan Bijev

Yusuf Mersin

Michael Ngoo

Craig Roddan

Stephen Sama

Jakub Sokolik

Any idea if any of these will be retained? Roddan and Sokolik I've heard on the LFC channel when they show youth games and Sama, Baio, Bijev and Mersin I've seen on FIFA 14.

Free agent list has been released and the following are out of contract:

Yalany Baio

Vilyan Bijev

Yusuf Mersin

Michael Ngoo

Craig Roddan

Stephen Sama

Jakub Sokolik

Any idea if any of these will be retained? Roddan and Sokolik I've heard on the LFC channel when they show youth games and Sama' date=' Baio, Bijev and Mersin I've seen on FIFA 14.[/quote']

They'll all go. They'll have good lower league careers I suspect

Kroos needs to be played an attacking central midfielder. Which Utd don't really need as Rooney' date=' Mata, Kagawa can all play there.

As somebody else said today, Kroos and Carrick as the 2 midfielders in front of defense wouldn't work.

He will naturally improve your team but it would only work with a strong, hard-working DM. And Carrick has gotten significantly worse this season.[/quote']

Wrong thread?