Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Love it' date=' well said.[/color']

Next season things will be back to normal and that unfortunately means Liverpool hanging in there or around there for 4th/5/th place.

smileys-home-636110.gif

You need to stop with these predictions.

At least I can sleep easy re next season now :D:p

Pre season friendly announced at home to Dortmund just before season starts at Anfield' date=' should be a decent occasion, give them a taste of Anfield before they get walloped there when the real action starts :)[/quote']

You get a taste of league one prior to that at Deepdale too :P

Edit: Brighton have appointed Sami Hyypia as manager.

You get a taste of league one prior to that at Deepdale too :P

Edit: Brighton have appointed Sami Hyypia as manager.

Didn't we play you last year as well??

I think if I remember rightly IBe scored in a bit of a hiding for the Lilywhites ;)

Just wonder why we seem to play you every pre-season.

Didn't we play you last year as well??

I think if I remember rightly IBe scored in a bit of a hiding for the Lilywhites ;)

Just wonder why we seem to play you every pre-season.

It's due to the Bill Shankly link. Last year we played each other to mark what would have been his 100th birthday, but maybe it's just going to become a regular occurrence now. It's not very far for you to come either, so it's a 'local' friendly in a way.

It was the same with us and Everton due to the Moyes link, up until recently of course.

Oh, and yes, you gave us a good hiding. 4-0 it was!

So sad to hear the news that Ian St John has got Cancer and has had to have both his bladder and prostate removed. :(

The man is a true legend of the club and the dignity and fight he has shown in battling this illness for years without searching for sympathy or wallowing in misery is a great testament to himself.

The love he has for this club is unbridled and everybody connected with Liverpool appreciates what he has given in many differing roles.

I wish him and his loved ones the very best as he continues his struggle.

YNWA.

A mate of mine who is an MK Dons fan said to me a week or s ago that we were in advanced talks with regards Dele Ali....

lots of sources seem to be reporting it today as well so could well be something in it and I know we have very good relations with MK Dons and there manager is a massive Liverpool fan often on LFC TV so would probably be happier to deal with us then the other big clubs looking at him.

My mate absolutely raves about the kid and the few times I have seen him he certainly looks like a talent with immense potential, he has been well touted since a 13 year old as I remember reading articles about him and that's why you will find him in nearly all my SM teams :P

Reported fee is around 3-4M.

Hope it happens, maybe some of the lower league lads could offer some more perspective on him.

Milton Keynes.

Reportedly the fee could be as much as £8 million including add ons' date=' but he does seem like a real talent and that may well be a bargain in the long term like Sterling turned out to be.[/quote']

£8 million !? You gotta be kidding me.