Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Blaming me for what? everyone knows Suarez is the scapegoat from a fraudulent system. England investigation discovered the Qatari sheik that gave tons of money to the FIFA representatives to vote for Qatar as the next WC host country.

Suarez EXAGERATED suspension is nothing but the English authorities demanding the favor back. Suarez suspension is only and merely because of England and no one else.

This is just one of the many MANY factions of this story' date=' there are so many factions that i wouldnt have the whole rest of the day to write about.

Anyways... people across the world slowly understands whats going on, even when i have lost all hope for justice, i have the hope that one day all this corrupt FIFA crap falls down from its weigh.

Cheers.

PS: People from Tonga, Cook Islands decided Suarez punishment, SOMEONE FROM THE CAIMAN ISLANDS DECIDED ABOUT MORALITY, CAIMAN ISLANDS!! The country that holds the money from all the drug dealers in the world, that holds all the dirty money, my god people, my god...[/quote']

Read the article and you'll have my response. It addresses every grievance you seem to have on this issue.

Whatever misjustice is going on elsewhere in the world has nothing to do with the fact that Suarez bites people. Nobody is forcing him to do so.

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I don't know if this can be compared to a normal work situation. But it's what FifPro are saying' date=' anyway.[/quote']

Once he stops biting people he can have his work permit back.

Honestly the next time he does this he might go to jail and lose his work permit. In fact, if I did that, as a Finn in America, they'd probably throw me out.

Since we're talking about equality and fairness, why is it that Suarez can behave violently but I'd be chucked out of the country immediately???

Suso' date=' tajuuthan et noi kaikki Uruguaylais-argumentit on täynnä sontaa?

Now I'm not a fan of FIFA, but in this case they should respond like this:

The fact that Mr. Suarez is unable to stop himself from biting his fellow players directly infringes their personal safety. Until Mr. Suarez is able to behave like a civilized human being, he should be undergoing major psychological treatment.[/quote']

And that response would be perfectly fine. It wouldn't stop him from playing, though, and certainly not from practicing and entering stadiums.

Once he stops biting people he can have his work permit back.

Honestly the next time he does this he might go to jail and lose his work permit. In fact' date=' if I did that, as a Finn in America, they'd probably throw me out.

Since we're talking about equality and fairness, why is it that Suarez can behave violently but I'd be chucked out of the country immediately???[/quote']

No-one's saying Suarez can behave violently, and no-one's letting him. He's being punished severely and the argument is that he's being punished too severely.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Read the article and you'll have my response. It addresses every grievance you seem to have on this issue.

Whatever misjustice is going on elsewhere in the world has nothing to do with the fact that Suarez bites people. Nobody is forcing him to do so.

Suarez bites people same as Neymar elbows opponents on purpose, same as Pepe gives heabutts and kicks opponents on the floor. If you cant see the injustice there then there is nothing else to argue.

The only one castigated is Englands undesirable #1

And you are all fools if you think that a just recovered Suarez knocked out England from the WC had nothing to do with england pushing for suarez ban.

Cheers.

Ps: Suarez cant assist to a money raising for a noble campaign match due to this ban. Applause people applause!

Sometimes I wonder what all these people want as the "perfect punishment for Suarez".

Banish him from football?

And then moaning why do we have players like Glen Johnson, David Luiz and Tom Cleverley to grace the football field and shone upon us their football abilities.

No-one's saying Suarez can behave violently' date=' and no-one's letting him. He's being punished severely and the argument is that he's being punished too severely.[/quote']

That's the argument you're focused on (and the Finnish press...I've noticed from what I've read), but most people defending Suarez are on a completely different train. Here's just a sample

Chiellini is a "snitch" trying to deflect attention away from Italy's elimination.

Suarez's mouth inadvertently fell into Chiellini's shoulder / Chiellini thrust his shoulder into Suarez.

the British media have "exaggerated the incident" and are untrustworthy after celebrating the country's 1966 World Cup win with "a goal that wasn't a goal".

pictures of Chiellini's shoulder showing fresh bite marks are actually of an old scar.

Those are the main arguments of about 80% of Suarez's apologists. Literally that HE DID NOT BITE, which we all know is nonsense. Or that his penalty length is influenced by partiality, which is also complete nonsense. And that 1966 argument is at the same level with ufo sightings and the zombie apocalypse. If anything, most neutral fans (I'd consider myself one as much as a Chelsea fan can be, since I quite like Liverpool in general, with the Hyypia history and all) were expecting a stronger punishment.

After all, this was his THIRD INCIDENT. THIRD! How many times do you need to bite someone until you realize you're not supposed to do it???

Sometimes I wonder what all these people want as the "perfect punishment for Suarez".

Banish him from football?

And then moaning why do we have players like Glen Johnson' date=' David Luiz and Tom Cleverley to grace the football field and shone upon us their football abilities.[/quote']

That Suarez apologusts stop saying that he did not bite would be a good start.

Or that he actually stop biting people after 3 incidents.

After that, I don't give too much of a damn anymore.

Says it all when the victim thinks it's excessive and the only people who don't are English. Jealousy of such a talented player? Probably or are the media just trying to deflect from our horrible World Cup campaign. I think some of the reactions on here have been petty and unsurprisingly come from rival fans. Seen reports that the Brazilian commentators laughed it off during the game and said a three match ban would do. I'll never understand the English medias obsession' date=' is it really front page news?

Edit; Lot of rumours from echo sources that Liverpool will seek legal advice on reducing his worldwide ban. (and so they should I don't believe we should be punished Uruguay should be hardest hit)[/quote']

I'm not English and I think the ban isn't excessive. He should be banned for longer considering the fact that it was his third offense.

I don't know if this can be compared to a normal work situation. But it's what FifPro are saying' date=' anyway.[/quote']

A former player of ours was suspended from all footballing activities after he was charged with an offense. After he was convicted, we decided that he can train with us but he can't play for a further two months. Therefore Hazard has a point, if we can implement that, then there's no law against it or else that player would have sued us.

That's the argument you're focused on (and the Finnish press...I've noticed from what I've read)' date=' but most people defending Suarez are on a completely different train. Here's just a sample

[b']I've stayed far from the Finnish media regarding Suarez:p[/b]

Those are the main arguments of about 80% of Suarez's apologists. Literally that HE DID NOT BITE, which we all know is nonsense. Or that his penalty length is influenced by partiality, which is also complete nonsense. And that 1966 argument is at the same level with ufo sightings and the zombie apocalypse. If anything, most neutral fans (I'd consider myself one as much as a Chelsea fan can be, since I quite like Liverpool in general, with the Hyypia history and all) were expecting a stronger punishment.

I don't think you'll find many in here who will deny that he bit Chiellini (maybe at first there was when there wasn't a conclusive camera angle). Most are annoyed at certain details of the punishment and that it affects Liverpool so much.

After all, this was his THIRD INCIDENT. THIRD! How many times do you need to bite someone until you realize you're not supposed to do it???

I don't want to re-write everything what I've said here earlier about this but I think Suarez just goes completely blank in the head when he bites someone. And a longer ban every time he does it isn't going to cure him.

All hope is lost with that Juan guy but I expected more from the Liverpool lads.

Suddenly, everybody talks about FIFA and they are the bad guys (which they usually are but not in this instance) and Suarez biting people gets marginalised. Biting an opponent for the third time is suddenly not so bad; a trivial offense one might say.

Suarez was an enfant terrible when they bought him already being guilty of biting somebody once. In his time at Liverpool, he was then involved in a racism scandal and yet another biting scandal. Let's be realistic, there was always gonna be yet another scandal with him, regardless of the shirt he is wearing and the punishment wasn't gonna get any softer.

You take the good with the bad. Liverpool is happy enough to take advantage of his immense footballing skills; yet want to cherry pick when Suarez is having his brain *****?

Suarez has to be punished. Missing qualifying games for Uruguay while being able to play Champions League for Liverpool is not a punishment. It'd be a farce.

If a guy has two jobs and gets locked up while doing dodgy stuff for employer A, employer B can't whine and say "hey, that's unfair. he should be allowed to

work for us. his offense occured working for employer A."

If Suarez gets locked up for drink driving now, you can't say "that didn't happen on the way to the training ground. not our fault. Why should we get punished?" It lacks all kind of common sense. With these severe repeated offenses, you cannot maintain the stand that Luis Suarez in a Liverpool shirt and Luis Suarez in a Uruguay shirt are two separate entities.

Liverpool was well aware of the risks involved in having a player like Suarez. No need to cry like little babies when the tide turns. Suck it up and march on.

Edit: "fart.s" is the starred out word. For some reason, you can write the singular but not the plural...

I agree.

He also cheated against Ghana in the last World Cup with a very athletic goal line hand ball save. Which really did change the game.

He is really racking them up. Biting three different people in three different countries, in three different competitions is quite an achievement.

This anti-English anti-fifa stuff is just silliness.

Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Pepe: not his first time assaulting a player. Same as Suarez, has a history with this behaviour and was banned before.

Pepe's punishment for headbutting Muller: 1 game

As long as the only one penalized like this is Suarez, this is simply unjust.

Punish everyone or no one.

I agree.

He also cheated against Ghana in the last World Cup with a very athletic goal line hand ball save. Which really did change the game.

He is really racking them up. Biting three different people in three different countries' date=' in three different competitions is quite an achievement.

This anti-English anti-fifa stuff is just silliness.[/quote']

Anyone who wouldn't do the same in his position for their country in a World Cup quarter final is lying.

Lol this Juan guy is literally an idiot. Do you understand that biting people is not same as kicking and etc, or you THAT dumb.

Maybe next thing we know people will try to eat each other alive lol, and you'd say, hey Pepe headbutted Muller, why he didn't get same as someone eating other people alive, those things are different, but for someone brainwashed as you, it would never get in to your little stupid head.

Now shut up and get lost, no one cares for your repeated bragging on every damn thread that involves Suarez

Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Pepe: not his first time assaulting a player. Same as Suarez' date=' has a history with this behaviour and was banned before.

Pepe's punishment for headbutting Muller: 1 game

As long as the only one penalized like this is Suarez, this is simply unjust.

Punish everyone or no one.[/quote'] "Headbutting". A true headbutt is Zidane vs Materazzi. Muller acted like a girl and merely had his head rubbed by Pepe's.

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Lol this Juan guy is literally an idiot. Do you understand that biting people is not same as kicking and etc' date=' or you THAT dumb.

Maybe next thing we know people will try to eat each other alive lol, and you'd say, hey Pepe headbutted Muller, why he didn't get same as someone eating other people alive, those things are different, but for someone brainwashed as you, it would never get in to your little stupid head.

Now shut up and get lost, no one cares for your repeated bragging on every damn thread that involves Suarez[/quote']

Usually i dont reply heavy ignorants like you, but since you are not the only ignorant around...

The articles that FIFA used to sanction Suarez are the very same articles that contemplate extra futbolistical aggressions/assaults like elbows, kicks, and headbutts.

Maybe you dont recall it (probably you are one of those short term memory folks) but this is an assault that gave Pepe 10 games ban.

Ec0CT8yzjAo

In one thing we agree, biting is not the same as this, THIS IS FAR WORSE! and as many players stated, you cant compare the Suarez bite attack that left no wound, no marks no injury to a kick that might result in a player ending his career. Go ask a professional player what do they prefeer.

About me shutting up or leaving, i have dealed with ignorant clowns like you in this thread many times and i've ate them for breakfast, but thanks for your advice.

Cheers!

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

"Headbutting". A true headbutt is Zidane vs Materazzi. Muller acted like a girl and merely had his head rubbed by Pepe's.

Chiellini acted like a girl too clearly exagerating the play. Suarez did bite, and Pepe did headbutted Muller, justice acted only against Suarez.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Chiellini acted like a girl too clearly exagerating the play. Suarez did bite' date=' and Pepe did headbutted Muller, justice acted only against Suarez.[/quote']

Not really, justice was done against both. Pepe got sent off, Suarez didnt get caught and the FA stepped in rightfully.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Official Liverpool Thread

Not really' date=' justice was done against both. Pepe got sent off, Suarez didnt get caught and the FA stepped in rightfully.[/quote']

Wrong again.

Suarez did got caught because there was a foul whistled. The referee did not took it as an agression worthy of a punishment with a card because BOTH PLAYERS were struggling (Suarez bite Chiellini but Chiellini elbowed Suarez pretty hard giving him a violet eye) but the play got penalized with a direct free kick for Italy.

EDIT: What the FIFA did, overstepps any disciplinary comitee, so even if Suarez would have got a yellow card, the FIFA could've still sanction the player.