Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Evidence i have none' date=' otherwise i would be showing it. It is my opinion really. Everyone was expecting a ban, i doubt the world was expecting a ban that involved him not be able to enter a stadium really...

I am not concerned anymore on why he would do that, im pretty sure it is due to an almost proved mental problem that requires psicologist/pschiatrist atention.

Why would the F.A. would want Suarez out? Probably to somehow diminish the failure that the English NT was you know, putting down the most despiced player in England empowered by the fact that "he took you out of the WC single handed". Probably because England feels like Suarez ban is a victory, they have put the major villain off. If it wasnt like this, then England should have pushed aswell for Pepe, Neymar, Balanta, Sakho, Giroud to be sanctioned aswell.[/quote']

Agree with you to some extent regarding earlier posts about the severity of headbuts/elbows etc,but correct me if im wrong Suarez before the world cup was deemed to have been rehabilitated from previous misdemeanour's certainly if the awards by journalists,players and coaches in this country are anything to go by.

As i said before absolutely love him as a player,and i think a 12 month ban would have been about right from International football still cant understand why Liverpool should suffer from this.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

No you wouldn't. A infection can take a good while before becoming obvious' date=' especially if the infection is under skin and/or tissue.

The first signs would be reddened skin that may be warm to the touch but as he has just been bitten that could be presumed to be bruising.

Again i am not saying he does have an infection i am merely pointing out that you are presuming things with out knowing the facts.

Much like 90% of all your posts on the subject.

Cheers.[/quote']

Lets pretend that Suarez's SHARK SHARPED teeths represent a possible infection to a possible injury that its invisible to the eye of the common folk.

Now...

The FIFA articles judging Suarez:

ART 48 append 1: Assault another player

ART 57: A non sport-ish offense to another player

Both articles apply on what Pepe, Song, Neymar and many others did. Suarez's severity of the punishment relies on the history of his actions, and that is why i mentioned Pepe.

Tell me now, why is Pepe not sanctioned aaaaaand, why is no English so offended with Pepe as you are with Suarez? I mean... the Suarez incident never involved an English player, same as Pepe, why all the fuzz on the Suarez one and not Pepe? Or Alex Song punching Mandzukic on the back?

HYPOCRITES

Just accept you freaking hate the guy that took you out of the WC and shutted all your mouths by comming back from a sanction and with 6 less matches played became top goal scorer, best EPL player and drove Liverpool to a Champions League competition that was has been evading the Reds so long.

Cheers.

Agree with you to some extent regarding earlier posts about the severity of headbuts/elbows etc' date='but correct me if im wrong Suarez before the world cup was deemed to have been rehabilitated from previous misdemeanour's certainly if the awards by journalists,players and coaches in this country are anything to go by.

As i said before absolutely love him as a player,and i think a 12 month ban would have been about right from International football still cant understand why Liverpool should suffer from this.[/quote']

Yeh I agree, Liverpool have been a bit done there, but so have the Uruguayan fans, what a disgrace to the country.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Usually i dont reply heavy ignorants like you' date=' but since you are not the only ignorant around...

The articles that FIFA used to sanction Suarez are the very same articles that contemplate extra futbolistical aggressions/assaults like elbows, kicks, and headbutts.

Maybe you dont recall it (probably you are one of those short term memory folks) but this is an assault that gave Pepe 10 games ban.

[YOUTUBE']Ec0CT8yzjAo[/YOUTUBE]

In one thing we agree, biting is not the same as this, THIS IS FAR WORSE! and as many players stated, you cant compare the Suarez bite attack that left no wound, no marks no injury to a kick that might result in a player ending his career. Go ask a professional player what do they prefeer.

About me shutting up or leaving, i have dealed with ignorant clowns like you in this thread many times and i've ate them for breakfast, but thanks for your advice.

Cheers!

No wonder you're defending Suarez with your life on the line.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Agree with you to some extent regarding earlier posts about the severity of headbuts/elbows etc' date='but correct me if im wrong Suarez before the world cup was deemed to have been rehabilitated from previous misdemeanour's certainly if the awards by journalists,players and coaches in this country are anything to go by.

As i said before absolutely love him as a player,and i think a 12 month ban would have been about right from International football still cant understand why Liverpool should suffer from this.[/quote']

Never really heard that "rehabilitated state" or whatever. There is something true, There was less incitation on Suarez this last season or he seemed to be a little bit more controlled.

In the game against Italy, Uruguay and particualy Suarez was provocated by the Italians during the whole game and before i get flamed by the flaming guys here IM NOT SAYING THIS TO DEFEND SUAREZ, just to remark that rehabilitated or not, the Italians provocations got in effect as Suarez ate the bait (ohh lol).

There was also this kind of play from Uruguay. In a couple of plays we could saw Josema Gimenez provocating Balotelli, which caused some sort of effect as he was replaced with a yellow card after a flying knee on the head of Pereyra and played really bad.

Evidence i have none' date=' otherwise i would be showing it. It is my opinion really. Everyone was expecting a ban, i doubt the world was expecting a ban that involved him not be able to enter a stadium really...

I am not concerned anymore on why he would do that, im pretty sure it is due to an almost proved mental problem that requires psicologist/pschiatrist atention.

Why would the F.A. would want Suarez out? Probably to somehow diminish the failure that the English NT was you know, putting down the most despiced player in England empowered by the fact that "he took you out of the WC single handed". Probably because England feels like Suarez ban is a victory, they have put the major villain off. If it wasnt like this, then England should have pushed aswell for Pepe, Neymar, Balanta, Sakho, Giroud to be sanctioned aswell.[/quote']

The part of the post about the FA and the England national team is utterly paranoid!!! If FIFA was gonna ignore any association it's the FA, the relationship between them is non existent!

And Suarez didn't eliminate England, they took one point from nine, Italy beat them as well! Suarez's ban make no difference to England's performance and it's coverage, they were rank and most can see that!

The most despised in England - he won every individual award going, he is lauded as the best player in EPL and to an extent is that leagues star turn - no excuses for Suarez are available!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Th

Lets pretend that Suarez's SHARK SHARPED teeths represent a possible infection to a possible injury that its invisible to the eye of the common folk.

Now...

The FIFA articles judging Suarez:

ART 48 append 1: Assault another player

ART 57: A non sport-ish offense to another player

Both articles apply on what Pepe' date=' Song, Neymar and many others did. Suarez's severity of the punishment relies on the history of his actions, and that is why i mentioned Pepe.

Tell me now, why is Pepe not sanctioned aaaaaand, why is no English so offended with Pepe as you are with Suarez? I mean... the Suarez incident never involved an English player, same as Pepe, why all the fuzz on the Suarez one and not Pepe? Or Alex Song punching Mandzukic on the back?

HYPOCRITES

Just accept you freaking hate the guy that took you out of the WC and shutted all your mouths by comming back from a sanction and with 6 less matches played became top goal scorer, best EPL player and drove Liverpool to a Champions League competition that was has been evading the Reds so long.

Cheers.[/quote']

There is a lot of drivel and unintelligent remarks in your post that have absolutely no reference to any point i was making.

I was not talking about Suarez punishment or anyone else's punishment. Quite frankly i couldn't care less any more. I'm pretty sure i have never said i hate Suarez, in fact i even said that i think he is a tremendous football player.

Your anti English comments though are quite frankly becoming insulting and i would suggest as you have such a huge problem with the English that you no longer visit the English part of the forum.

Yeh I agree' date=' Liverpool have been a bit done there, but so have the Uruguayan fans, what a disgrace to the country.[/quote']

Said it somewhere else... Its hard to be Uruguayan. We came from a suffering victory against England to move to a heatbreaking 82' minute 1-0 against Italy just to find ourselves with this situation.

Nobody really remembers we won against Italy in an impressive match, or at least, nobody wants to remember it...

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Said it somewhere else... Its hard to be Uruguayan. We came from a suffering victory against England to move to a heatbreaking 82' minute 1-0 against Italy just to find ourselves with this situation.

Nobody really remembers we won against Italy in an impressive match' date=' or at least, nobody wants to remember it...[/quote']

No, its just that people like you, like to play a victim card, its like Suarez instead being offender, is some short of victim, and so are you, aww poor idiots.

The second bold part is also funny, you state your OPINION like its a fact.

Dude if you don't like people on this forum, and etc, just stop confronting everyone and get lost. NO ONE will miss you.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official L

There is a lot of drivel and unintelligent remarks in your post that have absolutely no reference to any point i was making.

I was not talking about Suarez punishment or anyone else's punishment. Quite frankly i couldn't care less any more. I'm pretty sure i have never said i hate Suarez' date=' in fact i even said that i think he is a tremendous football player.

Your anti English comments though are quite frankly becoming insulting and i would suggest as you have such a huge problem with the English that you no longer visit the English part of the forum.[/quote']

I have no problem with the English, is the English having problems with Suarez. Go search through the newspapers, go search in twitter, go search all around!! 90% of the ones throwing mud to Suarez are the English.

I AM ENGLISH by second nationality (having my grandfather and grand grand father fighting in WWII and WWI respectively). I love the EPL and i would watch it even if Suarez wouldnt play there anymore, heck i would even use this thread because i read very good information and i appreaciate many of the posters here, but you taking what i say as an insult, pretty much confirms what i say.

The fact that anyone says "i dont hate Suarez, i think he is a tremendous players" is completely and utterly irrelevant as there is no way that anyone with a 5% of football knowledge do not consider Suarez as a tremendous football player. I hate Chiellini now for example, but i think he is a tremendous player really.

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

I was not talking about Suarez punishment or anyone else's punishment. Quite frankly i couldn't care less any more. I'm pretty sure i have never said i hate Suarez' date=' in fact i even said that i think he is a tremendous football player.

Your anti English comments though are quite frankly becoming insulting and i would suggest as you have such a huge problem with the English that you no longer visit the English part of the forum.[/quote']

there is more to liverpool than this little drama. this whole thing is becoming quite stagnating and i personally think its getting repititive with no new arguments just going on and on.

i agree with you on a fair few points but as i said before, some people just cannot accept any rational argument and just like to pretend that we are all just racists how hate foreigners thats why suarez is banned.

its clearly nothing to do with a urugyuan biting somebody and a totally non-english footballing body enforcing the ban.

Nobody really remembers we won against Italy in an impressive match' date=' or at least, nobody wants to remember it...[/quote']

so basically instead of being annoyed at suarez for taking the limelight from your team you are criticising a nation of people to the point you are almost calling us racist.

i can tell your really butthurt about nobody caring about your country making it through, well take it out on the right people.

that would be a start.

wanting somebody to be banned for biting is not because we are racist, its because we were brought up basic manners. say please, thank you and don't bite like a disgusting animal etc.

Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

there is more to liverpool than this little drama. this whole thing is becoming quite stagnating and i personally think its getting repititive with no new arguments just going on and on.

i agree with you on a fair few points but as i said before' date=' some people just cannot accept any rational argument and just like to pretend that we are all just racists how hate foreigners thats why suarez is banned.

its clearly nothing to do with a urugyuan biting somebody and a totally non-english footballing body enforcing the ban.

so basically instead of being annoyed at suarez for taking the limelight from your team you are criticising a nation of people to the point you are almost calling us racist.

i can tell your really butthurt about nobody caring about your country making it through, well take it out on the right people.

that would be a start.

wanting somebody to be banned for biting is not because we are racist, its because we were brought up basic manners. say please, thank you and don't bite like a disgusting animal etc.[/quote']

As mentioned before, we are annoyed at Suarez but we are also annoyed for not taking to justice the ones who violented the game in the same fashion that FIFA states on its articles. Hard to get eh?

Is giving headbutts basic manners too? Thought the Vikings were from medieval times, otherwise i havent seen a single English protesting Pepe for example the way Suarez is protested.

If England massively protest because you want to be the standards of what is good and fair and the major moralists i gave an interesting idea before, give back the 66' WC title alegating "We won this title in an unfair way, not what we want and should've won, so we give it back in order to be the beacon of justice in the world of football" Then England can actually push for every injustice in the world of football and have the moral on its side, just an idea!

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

As mentioned before' date=' we are annoyed at Suarez but we are also annoyed for not taking to justice the ones who violented the game in the same fashion that FIFA states on its articles. Hard to get eh?

Is giving headbutts basic manners too? Thought the Vikings were from medieval times, otherwise i havent seen a single English protesting Pepe for example the way Suarez is protested.

If England massively protest because you want to be the standards of what is good and fair and the major moralists i gave an interesting idea before, give back the 66' WC title alegating "We won this title in an unfair way, not what we want and should've won, so we give it back in order to be the beacon of justice in the world of football" Then England can actually push for every injustice in the world of football and have the moral on its side.[/quote']

if your annoyed at suarez why are a majority of your posts directed to arguing confrontationally towards english people on here?

hard to get yeah?

if you think pepe brushing his hair against muller was a headbut i think you are clearly a deluded little man and need to honestly get a grip.

i cant be bothered to discuss anything with anybody who is so stupid that they are blinded by bias to the point they call that a headbut.

i don't even understand your ramble of a last paragraph, i don't understand what a world cup literally half a century ago has to do with suarez...

i think we can all tell you have a real grudge against the english when you talk such nonsense.

ill give you a brief overview lets see if you get it:

i speak for most english people that a serious act of violence on a pitch should be dealt with harshly.

its not our fault if fifa do not apply the same standards, we don't control fifa just because we are english.

repeat offenses carry harsher penalties, due to the reasoning of common sense as to why.

if an english player did something we would like them to be punished too, for example john terry and the racist accusations.

you really need to look at yourself you are coming across quite badly.

Suarez bites a player during the match, which doesn't really happen often, millions of people are watching, and the players are role models for many people, he gets what he deserve, and you brag about all other incident, how they weren't punished correctly (by your standards), then you brag about how all the English people are bunch of hypocrites, and don't value Suarez (which they do).

To me it seems like you're sore looser, who lacks attention and comes there just to confront everyone on your behalf, trying to prove something you won't, and arguing to death, and trying to insult everyone, and not really having a discussion, more a like a go at English people and what not.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

if your annoyed at suarez why are a majority of your posts directed to arguing confrontationally towards english people on here?

hard to get yeah?

if you think pepe brushing his hair against muller was a headbut i think you are clearly a deluded little man and need to honestly get a grip.

i cant be bothered to discuss anything with anybody who is so stupid that they are blinded by bias to the point they call that a headbut.

i don't even understand your ramble of a last paragraph' date=' i don't understand what a world cup literally half a century ago has to do with suarez...

i think we can all tell you have a real grudge against the english when you talk such nonsense.

ill give you a brief overview lets see if you get it:

i speak for most english people that a serious act of violence on a pitch should be dealt with harshly.

its not our fault if fifa do not apply the same standards, we don't control fifa just because we are english.

repeat offenses carry harsher penalties, due to the reasoning of common sense as to why.

if an english player did something we would like them to be punished too, for example john terry and the racist accusations.

you really need to look at yourself you are coming across quite badly.[/quote']

First of all, scroll down and read. I have merely defended my opinion, i did not started attacking any English or England, but my opinion is that England pushes hard on Suarez and not the rest simply because Suarez is the scapegoat villain #1 of England, empowered by the fact he took England out of the WC, that is no attack just an opinion.

If Pepe "brushed" Mullers head, how can you tell Suarez did not "softly grabbed" chiellinis shoulder? Pepe violated the same FIFA articles that Suarez did and should have been punished the same way, then why does majority of England only pushes for Suarez to be sanctioned?

You cant understand the rest, because you either cant read, or you are not bothered to read, so i also wont go further there.

Regards,

PS: England does not control FIFA, but wasnt the FA the one that discovered the supposed corruption on the Qatar nomination for 2022? Do the math.

First of all' date=' scroll down and read. I have merely defended my opinion, i did not started attacking any English or England, but my opinion is that England pushes hard on Suarez and not the rest simply because Suarez is the scapegoat villain #1 of England, empowered by the fact he took England out of the WC, that is no attack just an opinion.

If Pepe "brushed" Mullers head, how can you tell Suarez did not "softly grabbed" chiellinis shoulder? Pepe violated the same FIFA articles that Suarez did and should have been punished the same way, then why does majority of England only pushes for Suarez to be sanctioned?

You cant understand the rest, because you either cant read, or you are not bothered to read, so i also wont go further there.

Regards,

PS: England does not control FIFA, but wasnt the FA the one that discovered the supposed corruption on the Qatar nomination for 2022? Do the math.[/quote']

so england is hating suarez for knocking them out the WC.

so why is it frontpage news in the USA and Australia then? cos suarez knocked them out the ...oh he didn't..

i guess white countries just all stick together hey.

guys i have seen it all now, i actually might put in my sig this quote.

how can you tell Suarez did not "softly grabbed" chiellinis shoulder?

mate here in england we grab things with our hands, maybe people like you are like dogs and use your mouths to grab things but from the age of 6 months onwards we tend to start to use our hands :)

a mouth is for biting, hands for holding.

regards

PS - thanks so much for the grabbing comment, im sure many people on here will laugh at you for years to come for that gem.

First of all' date=' scroll down and read. I have merely defended my opinion, i did not started attacking any English or England, but my opinion is that England pushes hard on Suarez and not the rest simply because Suarez is the scapegoat villain #1 of England, empowered by the fact he took England out of the WC, that is no attack just an opinion.

Regards,

PS: England does not control FIFA, but wasnt the FA the one that discovered the supposed corruption on the Qatar nomination for 2022? Do the math.[/quote']

So its England's mistake because Suarez's a scumbag?He's their scapegoat?Show me ONE SINGLE PAPER(Because thats the major concern in England) where they found Suarez as a scapegoat?Suarez kicked out England from World Cup,okay but what has that to do with him biting Chiellini and his suspension?England's pushes hard for Suarez to get banned because he scored 2 against them?Then England should push hard for anybody who scores against them and eliminated them at WC every year?Push hard for Rooney to get a suspension cause he's rubbish for them?Gosh.Move on pal,move on.Just move on.

How can you know Suarez did not intend to kill Chiellini? Maybe that was his plan all along, which would then scare the ref who would red card Chiellini instead, and then all Italy players would withdraw into a shell scared like little pansies, and then an alien invasion would happen that would distort the TV images so now it looks like Chiellini's head just dropped by itself not because Suarez bit him. And then all this leads to other teams withdrawing from the competition from fear of Suarez biting them and Uruguay finally wins the world cup. Justice finally! Justice to the oppressed!

*poor attempt at mirroring Juanchi's conspiracy theories/craziness mostly for my own amusement*

so england is hating suarez for knocking them out the WC.

so why is it frontpage news in the USA and Australia then? cos suarez knocked them out the ...oh he didn't..

i guess white countries just all stick together hey.

guys i have seen it all now' date=' i actually might put in my sig this quote.

mate here in england we grab things with our hands, maybe people like you are like dogs and use your mouths to grab things but from the age of 6 months onwards we tend to start to use our hands :)

a mouth is for biting, hands for holding.

regards

PS - thanks so much for the grabbing comment, im sure many people on here will laugh at you for years to come for that gem.[/quote']

No problem mate, its my fault actually for not sticking to an old advice

"Do not argue with stupid people, you have to drop to their level and they beat you with their expertise"

Regards,

PS: Never seen people biting others here in Uruguay, what i can tell you what we do is perform epic football deeds and with 3 million people only. Now that is something you dont see in your Country.

So its England's mistake because Suarez's a scumbag?He's their scapegoat?Show me ONE SINGLE PAPER(Because thats the major concern in England) where they found Suarez as a scapegoat?Suarez kicked out England from World Cup' date='okay but what has that to do with him biting Chiellini and his suspension?England's pushes hard for Suarez to get banned because he scored 2 against them?Then England should push hard for anybody who scores against them and eliminated them at WC every year?Push hard for Rooney to get a suspension cause he's rubbish for them?Gosh.Move on pal,move on.Just move on.[/quote']

Nobody said Suarez is a scumbag because of England, how did you arrived to that conclusion? :confused:

Its not a matter of showing papers, its matter of putting the strings together. Why did Suarez received a bigger suspension on the Evra incident and on an incident WITH MORE PROVES, former captain of the England squad John Terry received less?

Im asking the same, why does England pushes hard for Suarez to get banned? Why is all the comments pointing fingers at Suarez, and not the rest aswell? Why? why? why? why?

I will say it once again, i agree with Suarez sanction (even if its incredibly stupid not to let him go to a stadium) but SANCTION EVERYONE THAT ALSO VIOLATES THE RULES.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=uruguayan+dog

dozens of people have told you that youre talking rubbish' date=' if you don't want to listen its your loss im not going to go into the street and bite somebody in anger or in a state of despair like your fellow countrymen do.[/quote']

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=football+glory

dozens of people told me once Suarez was a horrible player.

IM STILL WAITING THEIR APOLOGY!

:P

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Nobody said Suarez is a scumbag because of England' date=' how did you arrived to that conclusion? :confused:

Its not a matter of showing papers, its matter of putting the strings together. Why did Suarez received a bigger suspension on the Evra incident and on an incident WITH MORE PROVES, former captain of the England squad John Terry received less?

Im asking the same, why does England pushes hard for Suarez to get banned? Why is all the comments pointing fingers at Suarez, and not the rest aswell? Why? why? why? why?

I will say it once again, i agree with Suarez sanction (even if its incredibly stupid not to let him go to a stadium) but SANCTION EVERYONE THAT ALSO VIOLATES THE RULES.[/quote']

Blame FA for that,not FIFA or whoever you blame now.You throw too many into the context and you get confused by the different associations.Pretty much everybody's sanctionated if they did something against the rules.Talking about scapegoat..you are trying to look like an uruguyan who's afraid of being eliminated and will blame it all on FIFA for correctly banning Suarez?Move on pal.Suarez's banned,you can't do anything now.Elbowing and so on can happen in a game,if its deliberated then its going to be sanctionated,but biting its unacceptable.Just move on.