ian neller

Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

So not really different than having him behind the three i put up then' date=' he is still sat behind more attacking players and still in the middle of the midfield.

Henderson is a CM and roams and passes around the middle of the pitch. I don't see how that is too deep for him, he isn't going to be part of an attacking three/four like Coutinho could be or Sterling.[/quote']

It's different tactically mate. When we've got two ahead of Gerrard we can compensate for the fact Gerrard can't run and we control the game better. Otherwise we get overrun in midfield.

It's different tactically mate. When we've got two ahead of Gerrard we can compensate for the fact Gerrard can't run and we control the game better. Otherwise we get overrun in midfield.

Yeah i get that mate but the point that was made was that Henderson in the middle of the park is too deep for him which i don't see how. I'm not talking about which tactic you use or which formation.

I've said he is a CM and how is that too deep for him. In other words he is still behind an attacking line-up and he isn't going to play where Sterling, Sturridge or Suarez are on the above line-ups. :)

Ye I agree this guy should show a bit of respect and bugger off until the player is actually his.

Apparently it was about their own transfer 'suspension', so much of a suspension they already signed 2,3 players. And given their past history ...

So, why can't we have this 'explain verbally what we think of the punishment (Suarez)'? lol

Kevin Stuart?

That's left back sorted then :o:o

Still at least it ain't Bertrand :)

I read on italian newspaper that Barcelona is trying to buy Suarez ... they are offering cash and Sanchez.

Your joking' date=' Barca are trying to buy Suarez??!!! :eek::eek:

They kept that a secret.....

Bit concerned about these Balotelli rumours from Tellosport. Take with a pinch of salt obviously but hes not the answer (and thats regardless of the question)

Balotelli is more trouble than he is worth and incidentally not very good either, should steer well clear, but we are gunna be in trouble up front I said weeks ago I don't think Sanchez will agree to join us as part if a deal, hope I am wrong but for numerous reasons I am inclined to think he won't.

Reading from Finnish papers that it was Barcelona who encouraged Suarez to apologize, which was the reason he did a quick change from denying to apologizing within days.

Who knows -,-

Bit concerned about these Balotelli rumours from Tellosport. Take with a pinch of salt obviously but hes not the answer (and thats regardless of the question)

If we buy Balotelli it'll be just like digging a hole, filling it back in, and digging it out a bit deeper.....

Sky Sports understands that Liverpool have snapped up former Tottenham defender Kevin Stewart.

The 20-year-old has come through the ranks at White Hart Lane, and has skippered their youth sides.

He made his professional debut last season and has spent time on loan at Crewe Alexandra.

Tottenham decided not to offer him a professional deal, at which point Liverpool have made their move.

Stewart has signed a two-year deal with the Reds, and became a Liverpool player on July 1.

I say don't sell Suarez if we don't get Sanchez. The possibility of Sanchez coming the other is the only reason I was willing to accept that Suarez was going to go. Now that it seems we aren't even going to get him makes me think we need to keep Suarez.

Doubt many Latin American players are willing to leave Barcelona/Real Madrid unless really forced. Seems like they consider these 2 clubs the perfect merging point of sporting prestige and a cultural fit.

As a case in point, Suarez probably believes some of those reports in his native Uruguay blaming the English media, and putting forward the ufo sightings, and the 1966 conspiracy theories that he might want to get closer to a culture he understands. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised he genuinely feels unfairly targeted by the English media. Biting people should be perfectly okay as long as you score goals no? What's this nonsense about having to show respect to every human being?

Who's to say Sanchez won't be subjected to same *unfair press treatment* that intends to continue the exploitation of Latin America for the benefit of the colonial Europe?

Cuadrado and Shaqiri for the Suarez cash would make me a happy man.

Cuadradro-Sturridge-Shaqiri

Borini and Sterling off the bench.

Is Cuadrado too much of a FIFA15 signing?

If we managed to get Cuadrado' date=' I would like to revert him back to RWB. Although it would be just me I think. Slightly waste him at that position (considering monster transfer fee his club demand) but he's still better than Johnson and tactically sound going forward and doing defensive work. 2 birds 1 stone.

[center']Mignolet

Cuadrado - Skrtel - Sakho - Enrique

Gerrard

Hendo ----------- Lallana

Sterling - Sturridge - Shaqiri

But I don't think that could happened, because I'm not seeing we part with Suarez, if Sanchez is not in the deal. And I think we will fight tooth and nail to keep him here.

[/center]