Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

2-1 to Liverpool. Goals to Pelle' date=' Sturridge and Suarez.

I think its going to be a very good, very tight game[/quote']

Sterling! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

These last few days I keep calling Sterling Suarez. Hopefully its a foreshadowing :D

Got the score and the Liverpool scorers right.

It's usual to have tough first game. I'm glad we win it at the end. Nice to see we are able to win when we aren't playing too well. Coutinho playing below his ability and that's where Lallana and Markovic will give him competition to raise his level. We are completely switched off too after the first goal. No intensity whatsoever. Gerrard can't influence the game at all Still few positives from the game Manquillo looked positive, Moreno should come in for Johnson. Lovren looked solid despite conceding goals. Allen gives more intensity after he comes on. You can see what Lambert role will be this season. He gives more option in the box with his areal presence and this will help Sturridge to get free. Sterling will have big role this season. Not a perfect performance,but win what matters in the end.

You need to give applause to Southampton too. They are far from wrecked team that people think. Wanyama is brilliant this game. Fonte is calm in the defence. Clyne gives Johnson a lot of problem. Ward Prowse looks very mature for his age and Tadic looks an excellent signing

that was so unfair ' date=' southampton was much better then liverhampton... Ward-Prowse is the english Reus and Clyne best RB in the league .[/quote']

Funny guy.

Clyne was absolute tosh today and Ward-Prowse wasn't that great, His set pieces are brilliant but you can't have a good game just based on set pieces.

Clyne was just as bad as Johnson.

Funny guy.

Clyne was absolute tosh today and Ward-Prowse wasn't that great' date=' His set pieces are brilliant but you can't have a good game just based on set pieces.

Clyne was just as bad as Johnson.[/quote']

What game were you watching? :o:eek: Both were excellent as was Tadic

Good result, and at the end of the day only the points really matter.

I thought Johnson was terrible and wasn't impressed with Allen (do Swansea want him back?)

Wanyama looks really impressive already and I thought was Southampton's stand out player -- Ward-Prowse doesn't look ready yet

Good result' date=' and at the end of the day only the points really matter.

I thought Johnson was terrible and wasn't impressed with Allen (do Swansea want him back?)

Wanyama looks really impressive already and I thought was Southampton's stand out player -- Ward-Prowse doesn't look ready yet[/quote']

last 20 minutes Ward-Prowse was finished ,but till then was absolute superb .