Official Liverpool Thread

ian neller

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

;2975152']Just heard this stat:

In the last 4 seasons' date=' Luis Suarez averaged 1 goal every 139 mins.....

Mario Balotelli averaged 1 goal every 140 mins

B)

as always, just stats, but make of it what you want[/quote']

He's probably only played 140 minutes in the last 4 seasons. Too busy blowing himself up with fire works.

;2975152']Just heard this stat:

In the last 4 seasons' date=' Luis Suarez averaged 1 goal every 139 mins.....

Mario Balotelli averaged 1 goal every 140 mins

B)

as always, just stats, but make of it what you want[/quote']

No point in comparing performance in two different leagues. And from what I've learnt these kind of "stats" can even make cleverly look better than ronaldo.

You know nothing about football.

Lol 55 rep as well?

As usual absolute nonsense spouted from tony,it's almost like its a windup!

Could it be possible,it's either that or the views of a 9 year old.

Starts off saying balotelli could be a success then does a complete 360 saying rodgers won't control him.

Ludicrous.

I don't know what to make of Balotelli....

and even more confused about reports in the past hour suggesting Eto'o is going to sign as well.... maybe Rogers needs a "father figure" to control Balotelli - 'ruddy expensive father figure!

Thought Di Marizio said the Eto'o report was false?

Read a little bit of this. Embarrassing from a few, will assume they're United fans or something. Absolutely cracking signing, bargain too. I've heard £80k-£90k banded around for the wages, again cracking. If he flops, off he goes back to Italy with Liverpool getting most of their money back. Brilliant signing. After last summers abortion of a transfer window I wasn't expecting this from Rodgers, had a cracking summer bar overpaying once or twice.

Read a little bit of this. Embarrassing from a few' date=' will assume they're United fans or something. Absolutely cracking signing, bargain too. I've heard £80k-£90k banded around for the wages, again cracking. If he flops, off he goes back to Italy with Liverpool getting most of their money back. Brilliant signing. After last summers abortion of a transfer window I wasn't expecting this from Rodgers, had a cracking summer bar overpaying once or twice.[/quote']

You haven't replaced Suarez, a cracking summer? You have pretty much bought a clown to replace Suarez, in Balotelli that is.

A better summer then previous that's for sure. Italy won't keep taking him back.

smileys-rabbits-401599.gif

You haven't replaced Suarez' date=' a cracking summer? You have pretty much bought a clown to replace Suarez, in Balotelli that is.

A better summer then previous that's for sure. Italy won't keep taking him back.[/color']

Liverpool's transfer business and activity has been a million times better than Utd's.

They have done well in this window. Suarez is one of a few special talents in world football, realistically who are they going to be able to replace him with that would be a like for like transfer?

That isn't a knock on Liverpool, more that there are only a handful of players that could fill Suarez's boots.

Liverpool's transfer business and activity has been a million times better than Utd's.

They have done well in this window. Suarez is one of a few special talents in world football' date=' realistically who are they going to be able to replace him with that would be a like for like transfer?.[/quote']

Never said it hasn't been better then other teams, not sure what other teams have to do with it, they had a better transfer period then previous we said that.

You replace him with someone who doesn't act like a clown and has some sort of self respect I guess, playing for such a big club and established club like Liverpool.

Wether he plays for you lot or not I don't care, it's just how I see the player.

There's apparently bonuses up to £2M (!) in Balotelli's contract if he performs well and doesn't do anything stupid. I don't know how money motivated he is but it sounds like a deal that should get the best out of him.

You haven't replaced Suarez' date=' a cracking summer? You have pretty much bought a clown to replace Suarez, in Balotelli that is.

A better summer then previous that's for sure. Italy won't keep taking him back.[/color']

CaptainObvious isn't a Liverpool fan, quite the opposite.

We've not had the perfect summer because that would have meant Suarez staying but we've brought in FIVE (Balo, Lovren, Lallana, Markovic, Moreno) significant additions to the squad and three who will have some impact (Can, Manquillo, Lambert) + one of the most promising strikers of his age group (Origi), so it's been a very good transfer window so far.

What's this you business? I don't support Liverpool son, can't stand them. So the fact that I think they've had a cracking summer speak volumes. Know what I mean?

Replace Suarez? Being that there's about 5 players on the planet with the ability that he has you understand that he's not replaceable don't you? They've spent the money the best they can, strengthened other areas and bought in a striker who may grow up and may be a sensational signing.

Not sure what your problem with Liverpool is though, do you even go and watch your team play?

Never said it hasn't been better then other teams' date=' not sure what other teams have to do with it, they had a better transfer period then previous we said that.

You replace him with someone who doesn't act like a clown and has some sort of self respect I guess, playing for such a big club and established club like Liverpool.

Wether he plays for you lot or not I don't care, it's just how I see the player.[/color']

Whether who play's for us? You still on about Liverpool or are you talking about Stoke now?!

Balotelli has a large amount of ability, where else are you going to get a player at his age with his skill set for £16 million or less? No where.

What's this you business? I don't support Liverpool son' date=' can't stand them. So the fact that I think they've had a cracking summer speak volumes. Know what I mean?

Replace Suarez? Being that there's about 5 players on the planet with the ability that he has you understand that he's not replaceable don't you? They've spent the money the best they can, strengthened other areas and bought in a striker who may grow up and may be a sensational signing.

Not sure what your problem with Liverpool is though, do you even go and watch your team play?[/quote']

What you on about problem with Liverpool I don't have a problem with them. I posting about a player they bought who I think is a clown nothing to do with me not liking Liverpool it's my opinion.

They had a good transfer period ok, doesn't meant Balotelli is good for the team.

I don't support them ever and think they had a decent transfer summer just not fond of Balotelli simple.

What you on about problem with Liverpool I don't have a problem with them. I posting about a player they bought who I think is a clown nothing to do with me not liking Liverpool it's my opinion.

They had a good transfer period ok' date=' doesn't meant Balotelli is good for the team.

I don't support them ever and think they had a decent transfer summer just not fond of Balotelli simple.[/color']

No mate. Not buying it. Lets sort this out, you don't like Liverpool. This has got nothing to do with Balotelli. You get it? Lets say your team, and I'm using that term very losely as you have about as much of a connection to Manchester United as I have to Dinamo Zagreb, lets say they sign Balotelli. You? You at that point are all smiles, you're grinning. I can see it now. Smiling. All the smiles. You're king of the smiles that day.

Now, get back to "supporting" Manchester Red, lessons over.

No mate. Not buying it. Lets sort this out' date=' you don't like Liverpool. This has got nothing to do with Balotelli. You get it? Lets say your team, and I'm using that term very losely as you have about as much of a connection to Manchester United as I have to Dinamo Zagreb, lets say they sign Balotelli. You? You at that point are all smiles, you're grinning. I can see it now. Smiling. All the smiles. You're king of the smiles that day.

Now, get back to "supporting" Manchester Red, lessons over.[/quote']

Nothing to do with me liking Liverpool or not. This has everything to do with Balotelli because the post and topic is about him ATM. My connection with my club, again, irrelevant. I don't mind who he signs for but I think he is a clown in regards to respecting himself and clubs.

Eye eye Captian.

You haven't replaced Ronaldo either

Nothing to do with me liking Liverpool or not. This has everything to do with Balotelli because the post and topic is about him ATM. My connection with my club' date=' again, irrelevant. I don't mind who he signs for but I think he is a clown in regards to respecting himself and clubs.

Eye eye Captian.[/color']

No mate, what I said was a statement of fact. Nothing to do with the player.

ATM? Ass to mouth is a colloquial term for the removal of the penis from the passive partner's anus followed by the immediate insertion of the penis into the passive partner's or another partner's mouth.

I think it's pretty unhygienic. I'm out.

No mate' date=' what I said was a statement of fact. Nothing to do with the player.

ATM? Ass to mouth is a colloquial term for the removal of the penis from the passive partner's anus followed by the immediate insertion of the penis into the passive partner's or another partner's mouth.

I think it's pretty unhygienic. I'm out.[/quote']

atm- at the moment -_--_-