Official Liverpool Thread

Re: Official Liverpool Thread

Absolutely woeful so far....

Instead of being inspired by the occasion they are behaving like shrinking violets' date=' [b']so so nervous and paralysed by fear IMO.[/b]

We should be out already,

So paceless, no attacking cohesion whatsoever, the movement of the ball is painfully slow....

Gotta keep the faith....:o

Or uninspired by a weirdo of a manager. They should have gone out tonight knowing that progression was expected and to lose would not be tolerated. Instead, progression will be seen as an achievement so failure isn't seen in such a bad light.

It's the lack of pressure on the ball that's got me most. Your defence aren't so much defending as just standing there being an obstacle in the path to goal.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Synyster

• ray1981

• Vendetta

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Liverpool Thread The end of another season and I just want to lay down some of my ideas, hopes and aspirations for our beloved LFC. It was a disappointing season, finishing 6th due to a

Re: Official Liverpool Thread I'm a complete Suarez convert. Couldn't care less what he's done in the past, or that he may have gone down slightly theatrically in the odd game or two. He absorbs qui

Re: Official Liverpool Thread Just compiled andy carroll's match highlights..

Posted Images

Is do like the idea that Stu is party to Brendon's team talks....

At the end of the day Brendon would have said all the right things of that I am sure but it is the players who have to do the basics....

People are right they are not pressing, there is a lack of intensity and bigger than that it seems like there is a lack of belief, it was bad enough before the goal but that goal just seems to have sucked the complete belief out of them and the lack of confidence that has been so evident in recent weeks is very apparent right now....

Were basically have one threat and that is Sterling and he can't do it all by himself.....

Changes have to be made at half time we have to introduce the likes of Coutinho, Lallana people who have a bit more vision and creativity....the problem is we can't change anything up front and in that sense we can't change the way we have to play to a certain extent.

Is do like the idea that Stu is party to Brendon's team talks....

At the end of the day Brendon would have said all the right things of that I am sure but it is the players who have to do the basics....

People are right they are not pressing' date=' there is a lack of intensity and bigger than that it seems like there is a lack of belief, it was bad enough before the goal but that goal just seems to have sucked the complete belief out of them and the lack of confidence that has been so evident in recent weeks is very apparent right now....

Were basically have one threat and that is Sterling and he can't do it all by himself.....

Changes have to be made at half time we have to introduce the likes of Coutinho, Lallana people who have a bit more vision and creativity....the problem is we can't change anything up front and in that sense we can't change the way we have to play to a certain extent.[/quote']

I'm confident that Brendan will have said the right things to massage his ego. Saying that tonight could be written into Liverpool folklore is just the ticket for him.

Sterling reminds me of a kitten. Lots of energy and might even give you a scratch but has never threatened to do any real damage.

More creativity is definitely needed but you really can't expose that defence any more.

Gordan Bennett....

Do me eyes deceive me Markovic just took not one by two men on.....:eek:

Subs for me just show he wants more pace in the side which is fair enough and I ain't surprised Enrique got taken off he looked way off the pace...

Yes but you need 2 goals and you have no strikers on the pitch.

TBF Lambert was doing sod all and looked absolutely shattered for the past few games' date=' I ain't surprised by that sub at all...[/quote']

Because you weren't playing to his strengths, you were trying to play balls over the top for him to run on to. I personally would have took Lucas or Allen off.

Markovic writing himself into Liverpool folklore tonight.

I really hope you lose tomorrow you have turned into a right arse lately.....

Over the piece can't complain Basle more than merited there draw, proud of how the lads responded to going down to ten men and gave it a good go at the death despite the odds stacked against us and e players running on empty.

In totality have to mark the Champions League down as a failure we ain't done enough to merit qualifying and is just a fitting indication of how we have been this season disjointed and without cohesion.

Congratulations to Basle.

As per usual a very honest interview from Stevie just echoing what I said it was not good enough and we did not deserve to qualify.....

We so badly lack up front that's what is really costing us, blimey I would even welcome Mario back at the minute.....just for the numbers, long time he has no future here....

I really hope you lose tomorrow you have turned into a right arse lately.....

Over the piece can't complain Basle more than merited there draw' date=' proud of how the lads responded to going down to ten men and gave it a good go at the death despite the odds stacked against us and e players running on empty.

In totality have to mark the Champions League down as a failure we ain't done enough to merit qualifying and is just a fitting indication of how we have been this season disjointed and without cohesion.

Congratulations to Basle.[/quote']

Don't worry, Ag├╝ero FC are without their only hope of getting through anyway.